Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Mioki, are you all right? I've been so worried about you," cried Cathy hugging her friend and roommate at the door.

"I'm fine Cathy and I want to apologize for staying away so long."

"The last few days have been interminable. Even though you called, I was still so worried. Darius is quite handsome and obviously talented, but when you suddenly agreed to stay with him for almost a week..."

"He is a passionate man," remarked Mioki, "in bed and with his art."

Cathy reddened and Mioki could see the first sign that Cathy resented Darius having Mioki all to himself for the last several nights.

"However, as enjoyable as it was, I found myself drawn back here... to you."

"To me?" asked the blonde, her heart quickening.

"Why not?" asked Mioki. "After all, even though I have only known you for a short time, you have shown a caring concern for me, you've been thoughtful and considerate and besides... you're very attractive."

"Why don't I fix us some dinner," said Cathy reddening and trying to change the subject. She found the compliment exciting in a strange sort of way, yet she was unsure, both of herself and how she should react.

"Great, you rustle us up some cheese and wine and I'll handle dessert," responded the dark haired woman, noting the smile and enthusiastic consent of her roommate.

Mioki lit a couple of candles and dimmed the other lights as they sat across from each other at the small table.

"Oooooh, expecting company?" chided Cathy laughingly, noting the romantic atmosphere as she poured the wine.

"Yours is all the company I want," smiled Mioki, again noticing her roommate reddening and avoiding her eyes.

They made small talk for the next few minutes, Mioki refilling Cathy's glass. She knew the blonde was not a drinker and that the wine would soon begin to take effect.

As they laughed and shared some personal stories from childhood, Cathy began to feel a delicious lightness. She found herself opening up to her beautiful roommate with anecdotes, some quite embarrassing, which she would never have dreamed of telling anyone else. She realized it was the wine, but the feeling was pleasant as well as Mioki's company so she accepted yet another refill.

"Dessert?' asked Mioki.

"Oh, grapes. I love grapes," smiled Cathy as Mioki brought the plate to the table.

"Here let me," offered Mioki, plucking a single grape and reaching across the table to sensuously rub it across Cathy's lips before allowing it to enter her mouth.

"You're a lovely woman, Cathy."

Again the roommate's heart pounded, but this time she summoned up the courage to meet Mioki's eyes.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I have ever known," she responded.

Mioki held out another grape. Cathy leaned forward to take it in her anxiously awaiting lips, but Mioki pulled it back at the last second.

"Ah, ah, ah," she smiled flirtatiously, "you'll have to earn it."

Cathy followed as she was led to the front room couch where they sat near each other. Her head slightly abuzz from the wine, not sure exactly what was happening, but enjoying the moment, Cathy again leaned forward as Mioki teased her with another grape.

"And just how do I earn it?" giggled the blonde.

"You have to come get it," said Mioki, her eyes now transitioning from playful to seductive as she placed the grape in her own pouting lips.

Cathy, who had also been smiling, hesitated.

"What's the matter?" asked Mioki.

"It's... it's just that I've... I've never..."

"Come on Cathy, don't be afraid. I won't bite. You might even like it."

"The almond eyed beauty replaced the grape between her lips.

Cautiously, her breathing beginning to become shallower and her heart pounding, Cathy slowly bent forward.

She felt the delicate softness of Mioki's lips and instantly her heart was racing. The kiss was at first a mere brushing of lips but instead of backing away, she found herself wanting more, allowing Mioki to press their lips firmly together. She accepted the grape from her roommate whose tongue followed. Cathy was, at first, aghast at the thought of what they were doing, but Mioki's tongue felt so wonderful, so passionate, she opened her mouth to give her temptress access. They were both now breathing hard as Mioki embraced the blonde, drawing them together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.