Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The following night Mioki learned seduction. She was sent to the home of a beautiful woman with a taste for young women. Twenty-five years her senior, wealthy and with a suavity, magnetism and sensuality which was overwhelming, Claudia had vast experience at the art of seducing even those, at first, unwilling and so Mioki posed little challenge. Even though she had become quite sexually experienced, the young woman of Asian decent's naivete played right into Claudia's hands and before the evening was half over Mioki found herself lying in bed, naked, with her tongue in her seductress's nest as her own orgasmed repeatedly into the mouth of her lover. The evening was an orgasmic delight for the young woman, but she knew she was also there to learn and learn she did. She observed how the older woman had broached the subject of sex so innocently, had aroused her desires without her even being aware and charmed and flattered her into an initial kiss, embrace, fondling, stripping and finally the ultimate, secret, unspoken desire of all women, though few would admit it -- to be made love to by another woman. As their bodies entwined and writhed in orgasmic excess, Mioki was also absorbing how to both give and take -- how to seduce as well as be seduced. As the evening wore to a close, Mioki realized her lesson tonight had not just been seduction, but rather the power that seduction could bring over others. So, when Claudia asked if she would like to stay the night, Mioki declined for two reasons. First, although Claudia was exquisite and Mioki decided she liked the female body, the taste of female orgasm and looked forward to other encounters with women, she could simply not resist the allure of the man who she knew was waiting to share his bed and body with her; but Mioki also declined the invitation so she might see the barely noticeable look of disappointment on Claudia's face and with it the realization that she, Mioki, now held the more powerful hand. It was a feeling she liked and intended to nurture. But what power the young woman might now posses was no match for the man who awaited her, knowing that, until now, Mioki had committed acts, which, however depraved, were those of a willing victim. From this moment on, Mioki would be the initiator, she would be making victims of others and that, he knew, was the kind of sin, Christopher and his kind, would find unforgivable. Mioki was at the point of no return. Would she resist, or find the smell of power over others too alluring? He was determined to see that she did not retreat from the path he had chosen for her.


"Did you and Claudia have an enjoyable evening?" he asked as they lay together and he stroked her naked breasts.

"Emmmm, I simply never realized one woman could give another woman so much pleasure. Not more or less than she gets from a man, but different. Not only is the body just as alluring, but the emotions of two women sharing their bodies are so intense, at a level, in a plane, so alien to men."

"Perhaps I will have to move out to make room for Claudia," he joked.

"Not on your life," she replied, pulling him to her. "She's the most powerfully alluring woman I have ever met and immensely satisfying in bed, yet even that huge strap-on dildo she reamed me with, is no match for what you have right here!" she laughed as her hand grasped his penis.

"But it's really about power, isn't it?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"Ah, looks like the student has been paying attention in school after all," he joked, leading her on. "And just what did we learn about seduction and power?"

"I can't believe how I was such putty in her hands. She made me want her so badly, I would have done anything to get between her legs."

"So then, seduction is not just for temporal enjoyment?"

"Oh" she laughed," I'm all for the temporal enjoyment. Now that I've tasted the forbidden fruit, I think I'll just keep the apple. But I also find it amazing how lust and desire can be turned into..." she searched for the right word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.