Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

And so the lessons continued. The following night Mioki experienced triple penetration for the first time at the hands of three muscular young men. Although no match for the length and breadth of Darius, each was still well endowed and gave the young woman a reaming she would not soon forget. And again, after the men had filled her body with simultaneous ejaculations for the fourth time and Mioki had experienced multiple orgasm after multiple orgasm, she begged the exhausted men for more.

The next evening presented her greatest challenge. Although virtually all her inhibitions had since been discarded, she was still reluctant when confronted with the prospect of pleasing a large German Shepherd. In fact, until the moment of actual entry Mioki was still expressing doubt as to whether this was a lesson she really wanted to learn.

"I'm... I"m not sure I can do this." she said as she was stripped and tied across a large footstool face down, her anus and vagina exposed.

The excited dog was led to her rear where he mounted her almost immediately.

"No... I..." she started to object, but was interrupted by the dog's penis finding her vagina.

"Tonight, Little One, you become his bitch," sneered her hooded instructor.

As the dog began humping her frantically, Mioki, helpless to resist anyway, gave herself to the dog. She climaxed repeatedly as the dog knotted with her and continued to hump his bitch. Finally they orgasmed simultaneously, but it was several minutes before the dog could withdraw and in those minutes, Mioki climaxed four more times. The second canine, a black Labrador took her anus and although Mioki had to squirm and hump backward onto his cock, she managed to orgasm twice before the dog himself climaxed in the tight confines of her rear.

"I could have screwed as many as you wanted," said Mioki as she and Darius later watched the tape of her becoming a canine concubine. "I don't understand it. Just a few days ago, this was all unthinkable, yet I not only submit to it, I enjoy it. What have you done to me Darius? What have you turned me into?"

"I have only allowed you to unleash what was already within you Mioki. I have given you the chance to experience what few others have or ever will have. What have you become? Call yourself a slut, a bitch, a whore if you will, but you are fast becoming a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it. Tomorrow night you will learn how to take what you want, perhaps the most valuable lesson of all."

"Perhaps I could start right now," she laughed, grabbing the remote, switching off the TV and pulling a willing Darius on top of her.

"Fuck me Darius. Fuck your little whore's brains out!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.