Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Much later that night, Mioki rested easily in the arms of her lover as they lay in bed.

"And what did you learn tonight?" he asked.

She was a bit reluctant to discuss her evening's adventure, but she realized her embarrassment was foolish, especially with Darius, and so began.

"My lesson was obviously humiliation. When I got to the address, it was an old deserted house. I went in and found a message and a blindfold lying on the table. The note just said "Put on the blindfold and wait." In a few minutes someone came in and I was led to a car. We drove for several minutes. Then they took me into a basement or some kind of underground room I think. They tore my clothes off. My wrists were strapped to, I think they were chains hanging from the ceiling and my ankles were tied to some kind of straps on the floor. Then they made me drink water until I just couldn't drink any more. That's when they told me I had to pee for them. I couldn't at first, so they made me drink more water and after a while I..."

"Let's see for ourselves, shall we?" he interrupted, picking up the VCR remote from the bedstead and pressing the play button.

She watched, astounded, at first, to see her naked body appear on screen. Her arms and legs were spread widely and the water funneled down her throat. Three men and two women were standing around her. The tape had obviously been delivered to Darius before her return.

"I... I can't hold it..." she moaned as there were first a first drops which trickled down her leg, followed by a steady stream and finally her bladder emptying itself uncontrollably.

Mioki watched her counterpart on the videotape turn from embarrassment and shame to willing and eager participant. By the third time she emptied her bladder, Mioki was reveling in her debauchery. Perhaps that was why she accepted the enema without resistance. One full bag and part of another and her stomach again took on the profile of pregnancy. She burned with desperate exigency, this debasement even more extreme than before. But, as before, there reached a point at which she could no longer contain what was being pumped into her small body and her bowels voided themselves uncontrollably.

Yet, again, by the third time, she was beginning to enjoy the experience, her inhibitions completely shed, and Mioki actually orgasmed as she voided herself the last time.

As the tape drew to a close, Mioki rolled over on all fours, placing her head on the bed, offering Darius either entrance.

"Am I learning my lessons?" she asked.

"Yes, and far quicker than I expected," her said, burying his cock in her anus.

"I am looking forward to my next lesson," she said, grimacing a bit with the pain, but relaxing as his fingers reached around to begin their magic on her nest.

"So am I, my dear. So am I."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.