Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Shouldn't we be getting up?" she asked, "We have class in an hour and a half."

"Not just yet," he answered, "Actually I called and canceled class today, just so we could spend some more time together. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Only if I can have dessert first," she responded, rolling over on top of him and burying him inside her.

"For you my delicious little slut," -- he noticed the term didn't even bother her -- "I will gladly provide not only dessert, but the appetizer and main course as well."

She started vigorously pistoning up and down on his phallus which filled her completely with a single stroke. Within seconds the woman was in the throes of an orgasm. Regaining her breath, she asked, "Darius, does my body disappoint you?"

"Why would you ask such a silly thing?" he asked.

"Because while I have had more orgasms than I can count, I don't think you have cum at all."

He smiled, knowingly.

"Mioki, my beautiful and vivacious pet, when the time is right I shall fill your little womb full of sperm, but in the meantime I offer you THIS!"

Three thrusts using a technique lost in obscurity and the woman screamed in the ecstasy of climax.

Again regaining her breath, Mioki looked down at her lover mischievously.

"And what do you have in mind for today's lesson?"

He pointed to a small card on the nightstand.

"Go to the address on that card at eight o'clock this evening. I think you will find this evening's lesson quite different."

"Oh, you make it sound mysterious."

"Let's just say you won't be able to contain yourself," he chuckled as he once again filled her with his erection and she grunted with erotic pain and pleasure, "but in the meantime, the day is young..."

Her orgasmic screams filled the mansion until well into the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.