Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning they both slept late. Mioki's carnal education had lasted until close to sunrise. After calling Cathy and receiving the usual trepidation and warnings, Mioki had retuned to bed and her lover. Darius, even though in human form, possessed the intimate and even secret knowledge from the beginnings of time of how to pleasure a woman, secrets which would make the Kama Sutra look like Dr. Seuss. He had introduced his pupil to an astounding array of positions, techniques and methods of stimulation which had kept the young woman in some state of orgasm, either intense arousal or actual climax, throughout the night.

"Hmmmmm," she smiled from bed as he brought a breakfast tray into the bedroom, "Darius, how many times did I cum last night?"

"Eighteen, not counting multiples," he smiled back.

"I know I should somehow feel ashamed, but I don't. I've never felt anything as wonderful in my life."

"So you felt adequately rewarded for your... indiscretions?"

"I... I had no idea you could enter my body in so many ways, reach and touch places I didn't even know were there and do the things you did that made me go absolutely out of my mind."

She grinned, slyly.

"Give me another night like last night and I'll strip anywhere you want."

"If you found it that enjoyable, perhaps I will exact a higher price next time."

"Name it," she said laughing. "Last night Cathy said I should be careful or I might get burned. She didn't know I was already on fire."

"Well," he said as he set the tray across her lap and climbed back into bed, "perhaps next time we can fan those flames into an inferno" -- pun very much intended, he thought with a sardonic smile as he buttered the toast.

It was now time to put the next phase of his plan into operation.

"Here, ' he said, handing her a hotel key. Be at the Carlton Arms, room 417 at three o'clock this afternoon."

"More of my... education?" she asked coyly.

"Absolutely," he smiled, "I promise you an unforgettable afternoon."

"Then I may even get there early," she laughed.

Deliciously decadent thoughts of an afternoon with Darius were already running through her mind as she bit into the strip of bacon.


At five minutes after three, Mioki was pacing the hotel room floor, her desire for Darius and the earthly delights he would provide, already causing an anticipatory wetness between her legs. Finally, there was a knock. Mioki almost ran to the door, smiling as she swung it open.

"Well, it's about time Dari..."

She came up short at the sight of the stranger. He was well dressed, tall and muscular although at least twenty-five years her senior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.