Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The flames from the burning torches along the walls flickered across the writhing woman's naked body. She lay across an altar, spread eagled, her wrists and ankles securely held by straps. The demons, an incubus and succubus snickered playfully as they observed her terror. They had raped her continually for the past several hours, the incubus using his engorged phallus and the succubus a variety of dildos, each larger than the last, in preparing the auburn haired beauty for her fate.

Having entered her darkened bedroom earlier, each had whispered erotic enticements into her ear as she slept. At first resistant to the voices in her dreams which had quickly taken on sensual overtones, the young woman was soon perspiring, her body seeking the pleasures which the voices promised if only she would say the word which would allow those dreams to become reality, the word the demons repeated again and again in her ear; the word without which the demons could not physically touch her, but which once uttered, could never be retracted, the word which would provide the invitation to ravish her; the word which would seal her fate. She moaned and whined in her sleep as her body restlessly sought relief as the seduction continued.

Laura Travers had been easy prey. Divorced at twenty-eight, the woman's beautifully sculpted body and face had made her an unwitting target of the demons as they sought to satisfy their master's desires. Laura had had three relationships since her divorce, all of which had turned out badly. She had attempted to lose herself in her small business and had been celibate for the last year and a half. Her repressed sexual desires resulted in masturbation which only left her unfulfilled and with further feelings of inadequacy. Yet, as she strove to bury her sensual nature, she was unconsciously attempting to bottle up a volcano which, while it may lay dormant for some time, was bound to erupt in self destruction. The demons, when given their master's task of finding a suitable mortal for his purposes, sensed her restlessness and repressed eroticism almost immediately, recognizing how easy it would be to seduce her.

Their erotic whispers soon had the sleeping woman moaning for fulfillment. With each suggestion Laura's body burned hotter, with each description of sexual pleasure which lay in store, her dreams became more erotic and her needs consumed her with a fire storm of sensual arousal.

"Say it, Laura! All you need do is say the word and all your dreams will come true!"

Her body squirmed beneath the sheets, her thighs rubbing to create the stimulation she unconsciously sought, her hips thrusting to meet the dream organ which the voices assured would fulfill her in every way.

"Say it, Laura," entreated the incubus

Her moans were more audible now, her resistance crumbling. Her head turned rapidly back and forth and sweat rolled from her forehead.

"Say it, Laura!" repeated the succubus.

"We can bring you so much pleasure, Laura and Darius awaits to fill your body as it's never been filled before!"

"Ohhhhh please yes," she urgently whispered to the voices, "Pleeeease..."

"Then say it Laura. Say it!"

The two demons looked at each other and smiled. They had won, the woman was theirs.

"Ra-to-shav-ik," she whispered.

"Again, Laura. Say it again!"

"Ra-to-shav-ik," she repeated, this time aloud even though still asleep.

"And a final time, Laura. You must say it a third time or your body will never receive Darius's gift!"

"Ra-to-shav-ik," she uttered in the old language, a phrase of surrender which translated as "I am yours".

While the succubus bid her to remain asleep the male demon jumped onto the bed and stood astride the young woman.

"Pull back the covers, Laura," he commanded.

Still near sexual hysteria, she complied quickly. The demon's eyes were afire and his grin hideous as he gazed at her body, the short teddy she wore covering little.

"Take it off!" he hissed. "Take it off and I'll fuck you!"

Her eyes still closed, she was quickly out of the negligee.

"Now spread your legs, Laura!" he ordered as his organ reached full erection, twice the size of any man's.

No sooner had her legs begun to spread than he was on and into her. She would have screamed with the pain, her vagina stretched to unbelievable dimensions by the monstrous rod as it violated her as no mortal's could, but her first utterance was a moan of orgasm as the first contact with her clitoris sent her into a paroxysm of release.

"More, Laura?" he asked with a sneer.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" she cried as her hips thrust upward to take his rod even deeper. Her orgasms were in multiples as her vagina was forced wider with each penetration. The unconscious woman was writhing in both pain and ecstasy while the demon widened and deepened her nest.

After her eighth orgasm, the helpless woman fell back onto the bed utterly

exhausted. Little did she know they would be the last orgasms she would ever experience.

"More, Laura?" he asked again.

"... Can't..." was her exhausted reply.

"Oh you not only can, you WILL!" sneered the succubus in her ear while slipping a dildo even larger than the phallus of the incubus into the woman's nest. "Now wake and do as you're told!"

Laura Travers' eyes opened, but she saw only the darkened apartment. The voices, however, were strong, compelling. They had her throw on a coat and walk to the elevator. At one o'clock in the morning she met no one. She quickly walked to the subway entrance and into the deserted line where a crevice in the wall led her to a long downward series of stairs until she entered a deep underground cavern. It was here she was directed to the altar and strapped down by the two invisible demons.

When they materialized before her, her scream of horror was stifled by the incubus who quickly leaped across her chest and filled her mouth with his phallus while the succubus withdrew the dildo and inserted an even larger one stretching her vagina and uterus to an obscene diameter. Tears of pain cascaded down her cheeks as her lower body felt as if it would burst.

"Have to do better than that if you expect to satisfy Darius," giggled the succubus, exchanging the dildo for an even larger one on which she had to use great force in order to insert it into the tortured woman.

Laura Travers' torment was to continue for another four hours as dildo after dildo, each larger than the last continued to widen her nest to almost inhuman proportions. Several times the incus added his massive rod to that of the dildo, both stretching her long after she had fainted from the pain.But each time her relief would be short lived as the demons would slap her back to tortured consciousness only to commit a more outrageous violation with yet a larger and longer rod than the last.

"Almost there Sweety," giggled the succubus as she withdrew the latest abomination and inspected her work. The poor young woman was now stretched to the degree that a softball could have been inserted into her without even touching her vaginal lips.

"Who... who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" she managed to wince before her mouth was again filled.

"Why we're your worst nightmare, little Laura dear and we're here to prepare you for Darius."

Who's Darius?"

"Oh you'll be finding that out soon enough!"

The shocked and petrified woman looked down to see the succubus holding an antique apothecary bottle. The dark brown glass jar was nearly six inches in diameter and fourteen inches long.

"God, No! Please, NO! Don't do thi..."

Again her plea was cut short as her mouth was filled with demon cock.

"Come now little Laura, just take this and I'll be done with you!" laughed the succubus as she inserted the narrow end of the bottle and began to push.

The bottle was only half way in when the woman again fainted and had to be revived so she could experience not only the exquisite physical pain but also the mental anguish of knowing her body was being hideously and permanently deformed. She would never ever again be able to have sex with a man. Her body writhed in agony as inch by inch the bottle became a part of her. The pain was overwhelming and twice more she fainted only to be revived. Laura felt as if her insides would burst as with a final slight push, the bottle was enwombed within her.

"There now dearie, aren't you a sight! Perhaps even Darius won't rip you too badly."

The incubus whispered in her ear, "Thought mine was big? Little Laura, you'd better brace yourself because you've never had anything like Darius... and I guarantee you never will again!"

The succubus began slowly withdrawing the bottle. Laura felt as if her insides were being withdrawn as well. As she fought back the tears and the bottle finally, mercifully, lay on the floor, the succubus laughed.

"In a few moments you'll wish you had that bottle back inside of you!"

The three were frozen into immobility and silence by the guttural, yet omnipotent voice that came to them from the shadows.

"Is she ready?"

"Yes Darius, any more and we'll probably kill her. She's already a couple of inches larger in diameter than the last one."

"... Who... who are you?" she stuttered.

"I, my dear... ?"

" Laura. Her name's Laura," piped up the succubus.

"Ah yes... Laura," continued the voice from the shadows. "I, my dear Laura, am Darius. I have gone by many names over the eons, Azazel, Belial, Beelzebub, Diablo, Eblis, Mephistopheles, Lucifer... shall I go on?"

"You're?... you're?..." she stammered.

"Yes, my little one. I am the Devil, Satan if you prefer, although I rather fancy my current appellation. Darius sounds so masculine, so mysterious, so powerful. Don't you think?"

"What do you want? she gasped as the shock of this nightmare become reality struck home.

"I thought that was rather obvious," said the voice. The woman's eyes widened in horrified amazement as the figure stepped from the shadows into the torchlight.

"I am going to fuck you! As a matter of fact, I am going to fuck you to death!"

She screamed as in one moment, his statement and the sight of his demonic figure brought home to the helpless woman what her fate was to be.

At the foot of the altar, standing almost eight feet tall, Darius grinned to see her hysteria. He stood upon cloven hooves which along with the muscular calves supported his otherwise human torso, the exceptions being the overly long fingers which ended in nails of more than three inches and the face and head, the teeth, rows of daggers and the horns budding from the high forehead. His entire body was a deep red, but it was what lay between his legs that captured and held the woman in horrified fascination. What protruded could not have been called a penis by any human standards, for it was closer to the girth of a weight lifters forearm and the length of a baseball bat. Even though only semi-erect at the moment, it was beyond anything the helpless woman could ever have fantasized in her most perverted nightmare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.