Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

She peeked out the front window to make sure he was alone. Kyle had been gone all day affording Kerri the opportunity to do some necessary shopping and lay plans. Her heart felt hope for the first time in longer than she could remember as she saw the solitary boy, no, she thought he was her man now, walking up the front path through the enveloping darkness.

As he reached for the handle, Kerri swung open the door to reveal a sight which caused the boy to do a double, if not triple take.

Kerri stood before him in a tight fitting satin evening gown. The sides were split to her waist showing lots of stocking, while the back was simply non- existent, scooping to reveal a couple of inches of cheek cleavage. The neck plunged to reveal all but the nipples of her breasts. She wore dangling earrings and she had styled her hair in a sexy, youthful fashion. Beautiful even without it, Kerri had applied a hint of makeup to darken and accentuate her eyes making them mysterious and seductive. She even wore a hint of lipstick, something she seldom did. Her lips, always prominent, seemed to be pouting her sexuality. She was a ravishing and sensual beauty.

"What's going on?" he asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," she smiled, "I just wanted to welcome home the man of the house. I fixed T-bones."

He allowed her to lead him to the dining area where she had set the table with a single candle in the middle. The other lights were low and strains of romantic mood music wafted in the background.

"What is this?" he asked again.

"It's the start of a new relationship, for you and me," she smiled.

He seemed almost speechless so she continued.

"Here, sit down. Let's eat and we can talk."

She served the meal which she knew was his favorite. On their budget, meals like this were few and far between. Add the cost of the food to that of the outfit she wore and it had cost half a month's wages. It didn't matter to Kerri. She would have spent every cent in their bank account if she had to. This was perhaps her last chance to save her son. She was determined to succeed.

She served wine but was careful to dole it out in small amounts. She knew Kyle could simply take it and down the bottle if he wished, but she was hoping that she had raised his interest, and, later, perhaps something else. He looked up from the steak long enough to ask, "What's with this new relationship? If you think you aren't going to put out any more..."

"Does it look like I'm dressed not to give you what you want?" she dared to interrupt. "Kyle, I've simply come to the realization that without meaning to, I've kept from you something you've wanted a long time."

"And what might that be?"

"Me," she answered, "I've been stupid not to realize that you need a woman, have for a long time. You've become a man with a man's needs and desires. I have loved you Kyle, whether you believe that or not; but it has been the love of a mother for her son. I realize now that you need more than that."

She looked into his eyes as seductively as she knew how.

"You need the love of a woman for her man."

"What are you saying here?" he asked.

She reached across the table, putting her hand on his.

"That I want to be your woman."

She tried to read his expression but she couldn't be sure if his face was filled with confusion or doubt.

"What do you mean by that?"

"That I will belong to you, not because you force me, but, because I want to, because I will love you Kyle as you've never been loved before."

"And is fucking a part of this relationship," he sneered, readying himself for the answer he felt he knew would be forthcoming.

"No, Kyle I won't fuck you ever again."

He started to rise from his chair, anger building.

"But I will make love to you anytime you want, in any way you want. This body will give you more pleasure than you can imagine," she said seductively, " because I will give it willingly and enthusiastically and you won't have to beat or torture or humiliate me to get it."

She obviously had his full attention now as he slid back into his seat.

"I want it from you Kyle, maybe I always have. Maybe I'm the one who I have been denying all these years. You're strong and handsome and virile."

She saw his hand go to his face. She touched his face lightly, a bit surprised when he didn't shrink away.

"You're the most handsome man I've ever known, and, God, what a man you are. No one has split me open like you. I've been wet all day thinking how good you felt inside me, first the other night, then in the kitchen and then last night, ah, yes, last night, you swelling and swelling inside of me. I thought I would burst."

He smiled.

"Pretty good, eh?"

"Up until last night, no man had ever taken me there as deeply as you. You reached where no one has ever been before."

"Not even Dad? Not even those niggers?"

She let the racial epithet slide for the moment.

"None of them."

"And you'll put out whenever I want?" he queried.

"Whenever and however you want it."

He mused for a few seconds.

"And what's in this for you?"

"I thought that might be obvious," she smiled, "I get the one man in the world who can fill my mouth, my nest and my rear until I can't take any more."

"And," he added, "no more drinking, no more beatings,..."

"And no more Mark!" she said, smiling, but emphatic.

His face shadowed a bit.

"You mean it didn't excite you to know I was watching him fuck you in the mouth and pussy."

"Maybe we can add your salty language to that list, "she said laughing. "Of course it excited me to have you watch, but not half as much as having you be the one inside me. What I want to give to you, I want to give to you alone. From this day forward I want you and only you inside my body."

"That's a lot to ask," he said, "I'd really enjoy watching someone poke you."

She winced.

"Please," she said, "I'll make it up to you, over and over again. I promise."

"And it means that much to you?"

"Yes," she replied, "you don't know how humiliating it was to have to show my body to Mark, and then have him violate me like that."

She looked into his eyes.

"Do you know what was the worst of all?"

He shook his head negatively.

"It was knowing that you were enjoying my pain, that you just didn't care if I lived or died."

His eyes dropped a bit.

"No, It's okay," she said quickly, "we can put all that behind us and start fresh. I only want to see your eyes undress me. I only want to feel your hands strip away my clothes. I only want to feel your shaft fill me. I only want to feel your love surround me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.