Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

Kerri forced herself to go through the motions of some household chores. She kept blaming herself for surrendering, giving in to her son's bestial desires. She knew she had fought as best as a small woman could against a young man who towered over her and weighed almost two and one half times as much as she; but, despite the torture, despite the beating, had she done enough? How could she have allowed the situation to reach this point?

The recriminations came thick and fast as what vestige of self respect her son had not already destroyed, she now finished for him in her own mind. She thought of leaving, running away, but, like before, had nowhere to go. Her mother and father were both dead, with no other relatives except a cousin out on the coast who she had never met. She might go to Dr. Sizemore, but she knew immediately she could never share with him the shame of what had occurred last night. Besides, what could he really do? Refer her to a shelter? There was her friend Francis who lived across town. Married now, but with no children, she and her husband might let her stay awhile, but eventually she would be faced with the prospects of returning home to an enraged Kyle.

It was hopeless. She was trapped. She was an incestuous whore and she had nowhere to turn. She had entered the gates of hell and there was no way out. Mechanically, she went through the motions of dusting and doing laundry, her fate beyond her ability to control.

She prepared dinner as unenthusiastically as she had completed the housework. With the cooking under control, she dragged herself to the bathroom where she bathed, styled her hair and applied some makeup to hide the bruises. She again applied burn ointment to her nipple. The burn was not that serious, but still extremely painful, a constant reminder of why she was doing exactly what Kyle had commanded. Tears appeared as she walked into the bedroom and spied the outfit in which she was to display herself. Everything fit well, supplementing her beautiful face by showing off every aspect of her curvaceous figure. Even for a woman the size of a girl, the proportions of her body would have been the envy of almost any woman. Her breasts were full, yet still firm and high. Her legs, though short, remained lean from thighs to trim ankles, her waist small, her tummy flat.

Not wanting to look, but out of shear habit, she glanced in the full length mirror which hung on her closet door. She gasped as, just as she had feared, the outfit concealed nothing. The nylon of the teddy might just as well have been transparent. Her breasts and nipples were in full display holding the front of the top several inches away from her chest. The stockings and shoes only added attention to the thong which was all but non existent. Her pubic hair was plainly visible and the open crotch displayed her vaginal lips all too prominently. The slit continued in the back exposing her anus as well. She was sickened, as she turned away and went downstairs to finish the last touches on the meal and await her... son? rapist? lover? She despised herself.

A few minutes later she heard the doorbell. Remembering her instructions, she unlocked the latch and began to open the door a crack, when a strong arm from the other side pushed it wide open and she stood face to face with Kyle, and his friend Mark whose eyes began to bulge as he swept them over the inviting sight. Her arms and hands instinctively went to cover breasts and nest, but before she could begin to duck into an adjoining room to hide, Kyle's hand caught her arm and he stood smiling as his friend continued to ogle her sumptuous body.

"See?" he said to Mark, "I told you she was a whore!"

Kerri was burning with embarrassment. After the events of last night and this morning, she thought nothing could shame her again, but her entire body was reddening as the young man leered.

"Oh, she just loves to show off her body to men. Don't you mom?" he said squeezing her arm painfully, the message clear.

"Yes," she said, resignation setting in once more, "I love... for them to look at me."

"And why don't you tell Mark what parts of your body you like to show to men?" Kyle laughed sardonically, the squeeze on her arm tightening.

"I... I like them to look... at my breasts."

"And?" demanded Kyle.

"And my rear, " she said, her eyes falling downward.

"Except whores don't call it their rear, do they Mom?"

"My ass," she cried, "I love for them to look at my ass!"

"And there"s one more thing you just love to show, don't you, mother?

"My nest," she said trying to squeeze her legs together even more as the young companion looked for the visual reward between her legs.

"Come on now, mom," laughed Kyle as his grip tightened, "That's not what you tell me you want to show me."

Wanting only to run, hide, die from the humiliation, Kerri looked to her son whose eyes told her clearly what she had become and the words that befitted her new station in life.

"... My... my... pussy!" she cried, near tears, " I love to show men my pussy!" Kyle laughed and released her.

"I brought Mark over for dinner and to show him how lucky some guys are to have moms like you."

She retreated to the kitchen as quickly as possible to finish preparing the meal and to wonder if she could stand to expose her body to these two teenagers for an entire evening. Would Kyle expect her to do more than expose her body to Mark? Surely not. Surely the humiliation she had already suffered would suffice or at worst, she might be forced to remove the little clothes she wore. First a whore and now a stripper she mused, as her self vilification continued.

She brought the food to them in the dining area. As she started to seat herself, Kyle spoke.

"Whores don't eat with company. You can eat in the kitchen later. Right now we want a little entertainment while we eat. You can leave on the stockings and shoes. Ditch the rest and show us what you've got."

Her eyes caught those of her son in supplication but she read his resolve and the underlying threat.

"Is this what you want, Mark? she asked, hopeful the other boy would be embarrassed or ashamed into ending this perversion.

"Sure Mrs.Akers, I've never seen a naked whore before, especially one as good looking as you."

The boys snickered together. Kyle had obviously prompted his friend.

Why not, she thought to herself. A common whore is exactly what you have become. It's what whores do. So she slipped the top over her head, letting it fall silently to the floor. Mark's eyes bulged even further. Her breasts had been clearly visible through the flimsy material, but seeing them totally uncovered for the first time was a tremendous turn on for the boy. Kyle silently pointed to her panties. Burning with shame, she slid them down and off. She stood naked except for the stockings and shoes, silent as they ate, gawked, and made lewd remarks. Twice they had her bend over so the most intimate parts of her body were fully revealed to them.

What had she become, she wondered? Just how far had she sunk to allow herself to be bullied into this? Tears of desperate sorrow joined her humiliation.

"Time for dessert." smiled Kyle.

She started for the kitchen. She had baked a pie.

"No!" commanded Kyle, his voice bringing her up short. "We have a different kind of dessert in mind."

They moved to the living room where Kyle sat on the sofa while Mark found an overstuffed easy chair. Kyle pointed toward mark. Kerri moved to stand in front of the young visitor. Kyle pointed again, this time toward the floor. Her heart jumped into her throat. No, she thought, he wouldn't. Yet as she went to her knees, she knew exactly what her son and his friend had in mind.

"You see, mother , since Mark is our guest we should make every effort to make him happy. Right, Mark?"

The other boy nodded, smiling, unbuckling his belt.

This I simply cannot, will not do, she thought, beginning to rise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.