Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

Kerri awoke late. Her nightmarish dreams had caused her to sleep restlessly, when at all. It was Saturday. Kyle would be out of school and she wasn't scheduled to work this weekend. She was racked with guilt, but determined that it would end there. Kyle had been drunk, she reasoned, he wasn't thinking rationally, his inhibitions suppressed by the alcohol. Perhaps in the light of day, he too would understand how very wrong last night had been. Perhaps she could give him the help he needed to quit drinking or at least find him help.

She knocked on his door and when there was no answer, opened it to find the room unoccupied. Checking downstairs, the house too was empty. A momentary fear that he had left her ran through her mind, but she remembered his clothes were still in his closet. He must simply have arisen early and gone out. She wondered where as she put the kettle on the stove to make tea.

The answer was not long in coming as a car pulled into the driveway. It was the car which belonged to Kyle's friend Mark. Mark, too, was an outcast of sorts. Not a handsome boy at all, he too was shunned by most of the girls and boys alike at school. It seemed natural the two would gravitate to one another and had remained close friends even after Kyle had begun dating Susan.

Kyle got out with a small package in his hand while Mark waited, engine running. Could it be, she wondered? Could he be feeling remorse as well and bought her something as an apology, a peace offering? Even though she knew the odds were against it, her heart wished it so to the degree she was almost smiling as the door opened.

"Here," said Kyle, pitching the package at her, "I want you wearing this tonight when I get back. I may ring the doorbell. If I do, I want you to answer the door wearing that."

The package was not sealed and the contents spilled out as Kerri attempted to catch it. Her heart sank as she noticed the bag was from one of the sleazy negligee stores downtown. There was a very brief teddy top of see-through black nylon, ringed in fringe. It would barely come to her mid drift and would hide nothing. The matching thong was of the same material and crotchless. Also included were a pair of black stay-up fishnet stockings and a pair of five inch black stiletto heels.

"Kyle, honey, we have to talk. I can't wear this. Last night was a mista..."

The slap caught her across the cheek, not really inflicting damage as much as stunning her, enabling him to grab her by the hair and pull her over to the stove. The burner under the tea was now red hot. Kyle lifted off the kettle and shoved her face to within inches of the glowing rings.

"Now, mother ," he said between gritted teeth, "what is it you have to say?"

Already feeling the intense heat, Kerri tried to pull upward but his strong hands held her immobile.

"Kyle..." she stammered, "we... have to talk about last night."

"All I want to hear from you is how great it was and that you'll be wearing that outfit when I come home this evening for supper!"

"Kyle, no! Late night was wron..."

He pushed her face another inch closer to the burner.

"Ah, ah," he snarled, "not what I want to hear."

"Kyle, please!" she begged, as he closed the gap between burner and face another inch. The heat was already intense. Kerri could smell her hair beginning to singe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.