Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

She had fixed his supper hours ago. Knowing he had stayed out late on several occasions just to aggravate her, she was, at first, not overly worried, but as the food was relegated to the oven to be kept warm, prime time on TV coming and going, the first twinges of apprehension began to appear. Finally, as midnight approached, Kerri heard a car drive up and looked out the window to see Kyle emerging from the passenger side and begin an all too familiar stagger toward the house.

She had suspected for some time that he might be following his father's alcoholic path to self destruction, but, despite her searches of his room, and surreptitiously checking his breath, she had never found any actual evidence until tonight. He reeked of alcohol as he slipped past her as she held open the front door.

"Kyle, you've been drinking." she said as forcefully as possible.

"So what? As if it's any of your business!" he retorted.

She knew her son well enough to know that something beyond the usual was troubling him.

"Something's wrong. Maybe I can help."

"Oh, so now the whore is gonna give advice to the lovelorn," he sneered, trying to keep his eyes focused.

"Is it Susan?" she asked, "Have you two had a fight?"

Susan was about the only girl who had ever shown any interest in Kyle. The scar scared many of them away and his pessimistic view of life ran off the rest. But Susan had been different. They had started their relationship by studying together and after a while a romance, of sort, had bloomed. The girl was not very attractive, but very sweet, and Kerri had hoped that she might have a positive impact on her son.

"A fight?" he answered angrily. "No fight. She's just pulling that holier than thou attitude again."

"I don't understand," said Kerri.

"DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?" he shouted. "SHE WON'T PUT OUT!"

Kerri cringed to hear that phrase again, even after all these years.

"Look, Kyle, sex is a big step for a girl to take."

"YOU SHOULD KNOW!" he snarled.

She drew back a bit, wounded, surprised he could still hurt her after all the insults he had hurled her way in the last four years.

"Ironic, isn't it," he said, " I live with a whore and have a virgin for a girlfriend. God you have no idea how angry that makes me."

"Kyle, I'm willing to help any way I..."

Enraged, he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall, his grip tightening.

"AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME?" he shouted.

She could only gurgle as his hand squeezed even tighter.

A look she had never seen before suddenly washed over him. He looked into her eyes as a sardonic grin spread across his face.

"Why, of course, mother dear," he said suddenly calmly, icily, "there is something you can do for me. Susan won't put out and I'm horny as hell."

Realization dawning on her, Kerri's eyes grew wide with disbelief.

"No, Kyle, no!" she struggled to say.

"Of course, why didn't I think of this before?"

Her heart racing with fear, fighting to get enough air, she tried to reason with him.

"Kyle, you're drunk. Think what you're doing!"

"Oh, I am, I am," he leered, leaning back and looking at her entire body suggestively. "After all, you are experienced at pleasing men, now aren't you?"

"Kyle, no!"

She fought to break free, but his strength and size held her helplessly in place.

"You know, it's been a while since I've seen these," he said, his free hand grasping and squeezing her right breast.

"Kyle, for God's sake, I'm your mother!"

"Correction. You're my whore mother who just loves to put out."

"Kyle, that's not so, I..."

"You put out in every way possible and you loved every minute of it. You mean to say you'll put out for some niggers and you won't even put out for your own son?"

"You know it's different..."

"Yeah, sure it is," he sneered, "they're black and I'm white!"

His hand slipped under her sweater. When her hands came up to fend him off, he slapped her, hard.

"If there's anything you should be good at mother, it's how to take a beating and how to put out. Now, which is it going to be? Or do you want both?"

He eased his grip ever so slightly to allow her to answer.

"Kyle, you know I can't do this. This is wron..."

"His punch caught her in the stomach, knocking the wind from her making it even harder to get her breath.

Impatient with the bra beneath, he reached around to the back and ripped the closures open. Kerri was just beginning to get back her breath as his hand found her bare breast and squeezed painfully.

Kerri's mouth flew open in pain and was immediately filled by her son's tongue. She fought free of the kiss and again her arms came up in defense. He grabbed both her wrists in one of his powerful hands and held them above her head. He slapped her several times in succession. Before she could recover, he had pulled her skirt above her waist.

Still she continued to struggle, but as she recognized the all too familiar situation in which she found herself, her voice which at first had been authoritative and parental, became progressively pleading and subservient. She would fight, but her strength was no match for his and she knew it.

His hand went to her nest.

"See? What'd I tell you. I can feel how wet you are even through your panties!"

"Kyle, you can't do this!" she cried as he stripped her panties from her.

"Oh yes I can. And I think I'm gonna like it, A LOT!" he grinned, unbuckling his pants and sliding them down.

She tried to swing her body away from him, but as he pulled down his shorts he simply moved against her, sandwiching her between him and the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.