Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

Kerri turned on the wipers as the first drops of rain began splattering on the windshield. Her mind was racing back over the conversation with the psychologist. He was clearly worried about Kyle. So was she. She had seen him spiraling steadily downward, especially for the last four years, since that awful night in the park. For the thousandth time the images and sounds played themselves out, assaulting her delicate psyche with crushing hammer blows of pain, helplessness and guilt. The tears began flowing freely as once again she was drawn like the fly to the web, not wanting to remember, not wanting to see, to feel, to hear and yet powerless to do anything except again experience that most painful and anguishing night.

"The movie was a bomb, Mom."

"Yeah, I guess not all those action-adventure shows are all they're cracked up to be."

It was late. They had tried to get tickets to the earlier movie but it was sold out, so they had opted for some window shopping and the late showing. With the time approaching midnight Kerri had suggested they cut through the park to save time in getting home. Always poorly lit, at this time of night the park was also deserted and a bit frightening. She wished her husband had come too, but, Allan had started drinking the moment he had gotten home and was in no mood to go with them.

She worried what he would say about them getting home so late. Her wrist still ached even though the break had healed some time ago. She tried to keep her spirits high for Kyle's sake, but the desperation of a life of little more than beatings and rapings was beginning to tell on her still youthful face.

Suddenly, as they neared an underpass where foot traffic could proceed under the road, two huge figures appeared from the shadows. Her first reaction was to keep moving, get past them, but they moved directly into her and her son's path. Moonlight glittered off two knife blades. They turned to run, but three more figures were now standing behind them as well.

"One scream and you're both dead."

The voice was low, terrifying and black.

"What... do you want?" stammered Kerri, "If it's money," she said, reaching for her purse, "just take it and leave us alone."

"Shut up bitch!" snarled the voice, "We'll take whatever we want, understand?"

The figures drew closer, forming a circle around the two.

"So what do we have here, sweethearts out for an evening stroll?" the voice sneered.

It had happened before. Kerri's short stature, teamed with the fact that even though Kyle was only now beginning his adolescent growth spurt, he was still more than a head taller than she, caused many to, at first sight, think they might be brother and sister or teenagers on a date.

"I'm his mother!" said Kerri as forcefully as possible

The imposing figure stepped even closer, pulled out a lighter and flicked the small flame to life. He held it near her examining her attractive face. His eyes fell to her breasts. Even though she wore a conservative sweater, her breasts were full for her size, creating a sensuous profile. She quickly folded her arms.

"Well, well, well. If we don't have a little white bitch and her puppy. I think this is going to be fun!"

"No, please..." pleaded Kerri as they were herded toward the underpass. As they approached, she noticed that heavy blankets had been hung from both entrances forming makeshift doors which would hide light and muffle sound. Kyle was shoved on into the underpass and the others followed closing the blanket, but as she started to enter, her antagonist pulled her aside. His face was not ugly, but brutish, not unlike Allan's. Strangely, the question flashed through her mind what she had ever seen in her husband, how she had ever found him attractive.

Her captor loomed over her. He grabbed her and lifted her bodily off the ground, pressing her back against the concrete of the overpass. His face was now only inches from hers and his voice low, obviously not wanting to be overheard.

"I just had me an idea, bitch."

"My name is Kerri. My son's name is Kyle. Please don't hurt him. I'll do anything you want."

"Yes you will," he grinned. "In a few minutes we gonna play a game."

"What kind of game?" she asked falteringly.

"My younger brother Kevin's never had him a white piece of ass. The other bros razz him about it. So tonight baby, you gonna be his first piece."

Fear was written all over her face.

"No, please," she begged.

"Oh yeah, baby and here's how it gonna play out. You not only gonna put out, but you gonna act like you love it. Hell, you probably will love it. Anyway we gonna have you pick who you want to fuck first..."

"First?" she interrupted.

"Come on bitch, you ain't that dumb. We all gonna fuck you fore the night's over. What we gonna do is let you pick who reams you first. Now I want that to be Kevin. He'll be wearing a silver colored jacket, ought to be here shortly. When we line 'em up, you pick Kevin and you give him the fuck of his life. You understand?"

Kerri was in a near state of shock, but she nodded affirmatively.

"Baby, you better take him around the world and make him, and the bros believe it's the best cock you ever had, 'cause if you don't, you and the puppy will die for sure. None of that lying back and being raped shit. Understand? "

He read the renewed fear in her eyes.

"See baby, you only got two choices. Do you fuck the bros, and you and the puppy live or do all the bros fuck you, and you and the puppy die. Got it?"

Again, fear left her speechless and all she could do was nod.

"I want to hear you talk to him and the other bros too. Tell 'em how good it is. Convince 'em you ain't never had a piece of cock like you're gettin' tonight. "

He got even closer to her face, their noses almost touching.

"The moment you ain't convincin' anymore, you both die and I'll do the puppy first so you can watch."

"Oh God," she finally gasped, the anguish heavy in her voice, "please no. I'll do it. I'll do it. Whatever you say. Just don't hurt him!"

"Make it good baby. The puppy's life depends on it."

They started into the overpass.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. There's some things I want you to say and do, so listen up."

He whispered into the frightened woman's ear and grinned as her mouth dropped open with shock and revulsion.

Kyle looked up to see his mom and the largest of their captors enter just as the blanket parted at the far end and three more young men, all black, came striding in. Kerri saw the silver jacket on who must have been Kevin. She shot a glance to her captor whose head nodded slightly in the affirmative. The boy was younger, but only slightly smaller than the others all of whom seemed to tower over both she and Kyle. There was a small kerosene light about midway in the tunnel. With the blankets now closed, it cast an eerie pall on the scene.

"Just so nobody gets any ideas," said the leader, motioning to one of the men who grabbed Kyle and held a knife to his throat.

Startled and with renewed fear for her son, Kerri looked to her captor. His eyes held hers for only a moment but the message was undeniably clear. He was deadly serious about his threats and would not hesitate to kill them both. She had better do exactly as she had been told.

The group formed roughly a circle, the tension and expectancy running high. The leader pushed Kerri into the middle. She turned a complete revolution dying a bit as she saw the leer from each man who would soon take her. She saw Kyle's eyes, wide with fear and determined she would do whatever she must to save him.

"Hey bros," said the leader, "we found us a white piece of pussy that can't wait to taste some dark meat. Ain't that right baby?"

Knowing she had no other choice, knowing Kyle's life depended upon her acquiescence, still the words caught in her throat.

"I SAID AIN'T THAT RIGHT BABY!"

The power and menace were so strong in his voice, she felt her knees tremble. She caught a glimpse of Kyle but knew that from this moment on she would not, could not look at him. If they were to survive, she must do exactly as the leader had instructed. Perhaps later she would be able to make Kyle understand. She struggled to remember the words and phrases he had told her to use.

"That's... that's right," she said, striking what she hoped was a provocative stance.

"I've never been..." she hesitated only momentarily for she hated the word, hated foul language of all kinds, "... fucked by a black cock. I've always wanted a... a..."

She looked a last time to the leader's eyes which were cold steel and she knew there would be no reprieve, no turning back.

"I've always wanted a black cock in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass. Think any of you are man enough to satisfy me?"

She caught only the merest glimpse of Kyle's mouth dropping open in utter horror. How would she ever explain what she was about to do? She knew, however, that she must focus on this moment. She must get them through this, protect him, no matter what he might think of her afterward.

There were taunts of all kinds as she slowly turned and eyed each man individually. A glance at the leader told her she could stall no longer. She slowly began to pull the sweater over her head. As she dropped the sweater beside her she heard Kyle's voice for but a moment.

"MOM, MY GOD!"

But he was quickly silenced as the knife at his throat suddenly pressed lightly against his jugular. Any last doubts Kerri might have had were now dispelled as she realized with finality that they would kill her son without a moment's hesitation.

"I'm looking for a man who'll fuck my brains out," she said as she tried to smile amid the hoots and undid her skirt and let it drop, "Someone who can satisfy me with a tool that'll fill my mouth and won't stop 'til it reaches my stomach."

She kicked off her shoes and began slowly removing her hose. The men were smiling and joking, throwing taunts and compliments her way as her body was slowly being revealed to them.

"But I want a handsome man, too!" she taunted back, "I want him to be good looking and hung like a horse."

There were many shouts of "you found him baby" and "well, look no further" as she reached behind to undo her bra. Up to this point she knew that what she had shown them was nothing more than if she were wearing a two piece bikini, but she was fully aware that things would progress quickly once these leering jackals caught sight of an area of her body which was considered taboo.

Momentarily she saw Kyle look away, disgusted with his mother and what she was doing and in that moment, she hated herself every bit as much as did her son.

"Like what you see?" she asked as the bra fell to the ground. The men were amazed that a woman as small as she could have breasts as full and firm as were Kerri's. Her nipples were large with very dark aureoles. A glance to the leader and his affirmative nod and she cupped them in her hands for all to see. Her body was burning with embarrassment and shame but she desperately kept up the act she hoped would save them. She stood before them only in thong panties.

"Now then gentlemen," she tried to say confidently, "I've shown you some goodies, now you show me yours."

There was a moment of confusion until the leader stepped forward, Lenny she had heard someone call him.

"We all gonna get some of this 'fore the night's over, but I told her she could pick who gets the first piece. Now whip 'em out so she can make her choice."

The hoots and hollers were quickly followed by the sounds of zippers being opened. Kerri was horrified and disgusted as she was surrounded by a circle of waiting phalli. Again her eyes shot to the leader who had withdrawn outside the circle and was obviously not going to participate in the contest. He nodded his head and she began working her way around, taking each penis in her hand and looking the owner in the eye. She knew she could make no disparaging remarks, even in jest, so she found complimentary platitudes to make about each one. They were all already hard from her little strip act, but she was further repulsed as each penis would jerk to attention as soon as her hand went round it. She was also frightened by the size of these shafts. They were much larger than even Allan's and she wondered if her body could possibly accommodate such length and girth.

"MOTHER, YOU SLUT!" she heard Kyle shout before he was finally tied and gagged. Perhaps nothing that would transpire that night would be as painful as knowing what her son now felt about her.

She was resigned. She would be raped anyway and her son now hated her. She wanted to cry, to collapse and simply die, but despite his feelings, she would fight for her son's life, save him if she could. It was her body which was now the only instrument of their salvation and she determined with all her soul that she would use it to free Kyle.

She made sure that the younger brother, Kevin was the last man she approached and fondled. He was younger, good looking actually, and seemed very self conscious as she held his throbbing shaft in her hand. His was perhaps not as large as some of the others but easily extended nine to ten inches.

"Oh my," she said, "as handsome as they come and harder than anything I've ever held in my hands."

The boy seemed genuinely embarrassed. She reached up, pulled his face down to hers and kissed him long and deep. She knew she had to excite him, satisfy him and build his image in the eyes of his friends so her tongue found his mouth as his did hers and they French kissed for the longest moment as she moved her body against him. He lifted her in a tight embrace and she felt his rod find her crotch. She spread her legs slightly as with a single slight thrust he was between her legs, she was now suspended from the ground seemingly supported as much by his black maleness as by his strong arms, only the sheer nylon separating them.

She broke the kiss just long enough to utter to Lenny, "Yes, this one. He's the one I want. He's the one who will fill me with black cock for the first time!"

There were hoots all around and a lot of kidding of the younger brother as a heavy blanket was laid on the ground. She slid down from his embrace and walked onto the blanket. His friends had already pulled off his jacket and shirt by the time he reached her.

God, forgive me. Can I really do this? Is this really happening? Can't I just die? But what would happen to Kyle? These thoughts and a thousand others ran through her mind as Kerri went to her knees as he approached. He seemed almost as unsure, as did she, but she had no choice and in reality neither did he. Here, in front of his brother and friends he must prove his manhood in the only way they respected. He must take her in front of the leering gang.

She unbuckled his pants and slid them off along with his shoes and socks. He stood before her in only a tight pair of briefs which could not even contain his shaft. As she reached to slide down the briefs his penis brushed her cheek. If possible, it stiffened even more. She took it in her hand and made one last pleading look to the leader whose look let her know what he wanted, what she must do.

She closed her eyes, opened wide, as his shaft was formidable, and took his manhood into her mouth to the catcalls and whistles of the other gang members. She heard him gasp and began to realize that perhaps she was not only the first white woman this boy had ever had, but quite possibly, the first woman of any kind.

His hands went to her hair and in his excitement he pulled her to him, driving the invading shaft far into her throat. Tears streamed down her face as her air was now cut off and she was near gagging. Still her hand remained on his shaft keeping the organ from completing a journey half way down her throat. He was thrusting now with each thrust stronger than the last.

"Could it be our white bitch doesn't want to deep throat?" asked Lenny with steel in his voice.

She knew what the older brother wanted. Her hand came away and she grabbed the boy's cheeks and pulled just as he thrusted driving him completely down her throat. She tasted pubic hair knowing she had all of him. Kerri tried to relax her throat muscles as she had heard was the only way to deep throat a man, but before she could react in any way he had pulled back into her mouth and the low groan he emitted told her orgasm was imminent. He shuddered. She felt his member jerk and suddenly her mouth was full of semen. She did as she had earlier been instructed and drank it down completely even as he continued to ejaculate what seemed a never ending flood of the precious/repulsive fluid. At last he pulled away, wavering a bit. She thought for a moment his legs might buckle under him, but he seemed to catch his breath and utter, "You're fantastic!"

The hoots and howls were long and loud and many of his bros were slapping him on the back congratulating his accomplishment. Kyle again turned away, tears of rage and frustration flowing freely and an erection straining in his pants.

"So are you," she answered honestly.

She again looked to the leader who looked from her to the center of the blanket and then nodded slightly. This was her cue, the start of what she knew must come and yet which she could not bring herself to accept. She was to open her body to every man in the gang.

She laid back on the blanket and closed her eyes as every pair of eyes watched her work the thong over her hips and down her legs. She couldn't bear to let drop the last vestige of privacy and covered her nest with the garment in her hand.

"This may be a shorter evening than we thought," said Lenny with an icy calm which sent his message loud and clear: Put out or die along with your son.

Her mind raced. She saw the young boy Kevin had stepped back to the edge of the circle.

"Oh, I... I... It's just that I want Kevin to be the first to see what I have to offer," she stammered, trying to recover.

The boy again approached and stood at the feet of the naked woman still holding the thong in front of her nest. She was improvising now, unsure as to what to do or say, knowing that somehow she must provide what Lenny wanted or she and Kyle would surely pay the price.

She dropped the thong to the side and grabbing each ankle raised her legs and spread them wide, shame cutting through her like a knife blade.

"Take me Kevin! " she asked, almost pleaded, "I want you to be the first."

She knew he was hard again already and as he dropped to his knees, she closed her eyes trying to steel herself to the sexual pain and abuse that would follow. Kerri was surprised, then, when she felt no stab of fire invading her vagina. She opened her eyes and saw him simply looking at her, his eyes drinking her in. He was aroused, but he was also enthralled with this demure beauty which lay before him. A hush fell over the other gang members.

"My God you're beautiful!" he breathed.

Kerri Akers blushed. About to be sexually violated, she was touched by the quiet sincerity of the boy. No, he was a man all right and not just physically. He was striving to reach beyond his baser instincts, to see her as something more than a sex toy. He was beginning to see her as a person.

"I... I can't do this," he said quietly and began to move away.

Kerri looked once again at Lenny and saw nothing but hatred ready to boil. She knew she was not giving the brute of an older brother what he wanted; knew that she must.

"Kevin."

He turned back to face her.

"I want you Kevin. I want it to be you. I want to remember a young man who didn't rape me, but made love to me. Make love to me Kevin. Fill me and I'll give you every part of me, willingly!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.