Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

The next couple of days passed in a fog of despair. She moved about the house mechanically, eating virtually nothing. On Saturday afternoon she finally, somehow, found the inclination to bathe. She was just climbing out of the tub when she heard the doorbell. Wrapping herself in a heavy terry cloth robe, she answered the door.

She opened it to find Mark and four of his companions at her front stoop. Kerri thought she recognized them from the funeral service. She hadn't appreciated their actions at the service and she certainly did not appreciate the way they were ogling her now as they stood smiling, all too knowing smiles.

"Mrs. Akers, these are some friends of mine," said Mark.

She nodded uncomfortably.

"And what can I do for you?" she said.

"Oh, I think you know very well what you can do for us," said Mark as they pushed their way in, closing the door behind them.

"Get out! All of you!" she said with as much resolution as she could muster.

"Now wait a minute," said Mark, "I know it's only been a couple of days, but Kyle told us you were getting paid for it now and we've got money, see?"

They each pulled out a ten dollar bill.

"Get out of my house!" she said emphatically.

"Now look, we can get more..."

"No, just get out!" she cried.

Mark reached over and pulled her robe partly open before she could close it again.

"The least you can do is give us a little show. How about it Mrs. Akers, show us your pussy. Hell, it's all over town what a whore you are."

She slapped him, but instead of having the intended effect, he only smiled.

"Kyle told me you like it rough sometimes."

The blow caught her across the face knocking her off balance. Before she could recover, the boys were on her, ripping off the robe and throwing her to the floor. She was spread eagled, a boy holding each arm and leg.

"Looks like I get firsts," said Mark, dropping his pants and holding his bulging erection.

"Look," she cried, "I'm sorry I slapped you. Okay? Just leave now and we can forget this ever happened."

"Now why would we want to do that?" he laughed.

They must have all thought about her screaming at the same time as two hands covered her mouth as the first shriek was starting. They quickly stuffed a table doily in her mouth and tied it with a handkerchief.

"Come on, quit squirming. You've had this in you before," he said, slapping her twice.

He entered her unceremoniously and began thrusting. Determined to give him as little satisfaction as possible, she lay still and lifeless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.