Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

In her feverish nightmare, Kerri was pregnant and in labor. Her swollen belly and uterus were racked with pain as she pushed again and again to bring forth what was much too large for her petite body. She had almost died birthing Kyle via natural childbirth. The physician had tried to get her to consent to a C-section but she had insisted, a decision which had almost cost her her life. She now struggled frantically to expel the fetus which was, in her mind, one moment boy, the next girl, the next demon.

Her eyes fluttered open. The morning sunlight from the front window was blinding, her head ached from the drug hangover, her thoughts disheveled, partially amnesiac. The one thing on which she was clearly focused however was that the pain of her nightmare was real. Lying naked on the floor, her legs spread, knees lifted, she looked down to see that indeed her stomach was distended, she was cramping badly and her uterus was full and resisting her efforts to deliver. Someone had placed a mirror against the footstool in front of her, obviously so she could watch the 'birth'. Pains lanced through her as she again pushed and, unbelievably, she saw in the mirror her vaginal lips fold back and something brown and rounded begin to slowly emerge. Her grunts were loud and prolonged as she again pushed with all her might, exhausted though she was. She was sweating profusely from her entire body. The ordeal was weakening her. Her eyes watered as sweat rolled from her forehead making it hard to see. The pains were robbing her of strength and courage. Her mind, still cloudy, could comprehend only the pain and the immediate need to deliver. Through the cramping she pushed again and saw yet more emerge. Exhausted, bewildered, pain racked, she kept bearing down as her ordeal continued.

To add to her bewildered state, her bowels voided themselves, but the matter expelled was almost white. There was no time to ponder this puzzle however as the pain bore through her like a drill.

It was coming steadily now but, in her confused and pain racked state, she was horrified as she reached down and her fingers went around it. No head, no appendages just a very firm, smooth cylindrical 'body'. Oh God, she thought, what is happening to me? Images from the past few days began darting through her confused mind. She was crying now, the pain intensifying as visions of a baby, horribly deformed, mixed with those of rape and torture, played repeatedly in front of her pain racked eyes.

More than six inches now protruded from her stretched vagina. She wasn't sure how much more she could take, but the distention in her stomach was lessening considerably and her uterus felt less pressure than before. Another inch. Another painful push.

She was close now, she could feel the end nearing. A last frantic push and it slid from her onto the floor.

Exhausted, the cramping still severe, she lay gasping for breath, ready to accept the blessed relief of unconsciousness, but even that was denied her. I Must see, she repeated over and over as she managed to roll over and examine the instrument of her torture. On the floor between her legs lay a four and one half pound salami. Over fourteen inches long and approaching three inches in diameter it was of monstrous size to have been completely enwombed in her.

She sobbed as she began to capture some images from the night before. She couldn't seem to recall details, but, felt as much as knew, she had been gang raped.

This was no doubt someone's idea of a final cruel joke. She started to look away, but a string protruding from the salami caught her eye. Getting her breath at last, she examined the offending object more closely. The salami had been cored, something rolled up and place inside and the core replaced with the string hanging out to afford a means to extract the contents. She pulled and momentarily some rolled stationery was laying in her hands.

The cramping was easing, but her body was sore and ached in every joint and muscle. Her rear burned and she felt a continual need to move her bowels and there was an all too familiar taste in her mouth, her jaws sore, her lips almost raw. Her body was screaming at her, telling her how badly it had been abused. How badly, she was about to learn.

Noticing writing, she unrolled the stationery and began reading the note:

Dear Kerri,

Since you were sort of in and out of things last night, we videotaped the entire evening so you can watch it and enjoy your performance as much as we did. The tape is already in the VCR and ready for you to watch.

We all wanted you to know what a hell of a fuck you are, so Kyle suggested we leave you this note too.

We'd like to recount the highlights of last night for you.

When you took the standing Oreo cookie fuck from Joe and Mike everybody got a big kick out of it, especially when they traded places and did it again.

She winced remembering bits and pieces, sickened already.

You liked it doggy style and took it in the pussy from behind like a real pro. Of course our favorite position was for one guy to lie on his back and set you down astride him so he could fill your pussy. Then we'd bend you forward so you could take a cock in your mouth while a third guy reamed your ass. There were a lot of these 'triples'. The way you screamed when the third guy filled your ass, if we didn't know better, we might have thought you weren't enjoying yourself.

Her mouth dropped open in amazement. Could this be true? Could this really have happened? See crawled to the TV, turned it on and pushed play on the VCR remote. She cringed as she saw the laughing men unzip her dress and move her to the two stallions who sandwiched her between them as they pounded her in nest and anus. The scene then jumped to a shot of her atop a red headed man, his shaft plainly visible moving in and out of her. She gasped, as she was pushed forward and just as the note described, took another penis in her mouth while a third man stood astraddle her and filled her anus in only two powerful strokes. She watched in horrified fascination as the three men climaxed. She was then literally lifted off the redhead and placed astride a curly headed Latino and the process repeated itself. It was evident on the tape that she was drugged, looking almost unconscious at times and at others babbling incoherently but it did nothing to lessen the pain in her heart as the memory came flooding back of Kyle's betrayal.

Sickened, she pushed the stop button and lay back.

Then I am a whore, she thought. Instead of my redeeming him, he has corrupted me. No, I have corrupted myself and now I am a slut who has traded her body for money. It didn't matter that it was Kyle who had set it up, Kyle who had tricked and drugged her, Kyle who had stood by and laughed as she was defiled again and again. As she had always done, Kerri blamed herself, feeling she should have, somehow, not been deceived by Kyle's ruse, should have resisted the effects of the drug, resisted her attackers.

Almost as a criminal has the evidence of his crimes presented at trial, or, perhaps more appropriately as Saint Peter might read aloud the sins of the sinner on judgment day, Kerri picked up the note and continued:

Perhaps the highlight of the evening was when we decided to set a new team record. The old record was held by a cheerleader who got the whole team off in twelve minutes and thirty two seconds. So we threw you over the stuffed chair and formed a line. As soon as one guy came in your cunt or your ass, the next guy stepped up and took his turn. You'll be pleased to know that with your tight little ass and pussy all thirty-seven of us got off in you with seventeen seconds to spare.

Kerri shuttered but kept reading.

All of us were pleased with the special deal Kyle made to us. We each paid him fifty dollars for you. He told us, however, that every guy who could cum in you mouth, cunt and ass during the evening would get a ten dollar refund. I am pleased to inform you that every member of the team received his discount. Let's see, doing a little math means that you are waking up this morning with one hundred eleven orgasms worth of sperm in you.

Of course, the actual number is a little higher since there were a few of us who dumped a fourth load in you.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and the sobs were many before she could continue.

We're afraid your coffee table is probably still a bit damp. When we had you stand up there and urinate for us, it got pretty wet. Your bed is also somewhat of a mess because that's where we gave you the enemas. We don't mind telling you that as small as your body is, it can hold an amazing amount of water.

Of course, when you can't hold it any longer and let go, you put on quite a show. We'd suggest you watch that part of the video. We all enjoyed the way you whimpered and begged. The tears were a nice touch too.

At that moment, the pain in Kerri's heart far exceeded those still racking her body.

Since you are reading this letter you have obviously already 'given birth'. We hope your delivery was easier than it was last night. Our only problem was

'impregnating' you. That little hole of yours just didn't seem to want that 'baby', so it took two of using a ball bat as a tamper to get it into you. Your belly got big and you began going into 'labor' immediately. It was really amazing to see something that big emerge from a cunt so small. I saw the video of my sister giving birth and she didn't scream nearly as much as you. The second time we had you stand on the table to deliver. Just as you became a proud 'momma' for the second time is when you fainted.

My God, she thought, is there nothing they wouldn't do?

Leaving you 'pregnant' was Kyle's idea. He wanted to stuff another one up your rear, but no matter how hard we tried it just wouldn't fit so we used three bananas instead.

As we write this, it's about 4:00 am which means you're had a cock in your mouth, pussy or ass continuously for about seven hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.