Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

As Kyle drove, Kerri leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Want to tell me about the surprise?" she asked mischievously.

"That's where we're headed right now."

"And where's might that be?"

"Home." he said.

"Home?" she queried, "The surprise is at home?"

"Sure is," he answered, smiling.

"Now let me see," she began, "this surprise is something to do with your new business venture and it's at home?"

"You catch on fast, Sherlock. But, seriously, there is something I need to ask you before we get there. "

His voice had become serious. She straightened and looked to his eyes.

"Ask me anything," she said.

"Well, eventually I want to expand and have several people working for me, but I have to start small. That's why I want to run the business out of our house, at least for a while. "

"Is that all you wanted to ask?" she smiled.

"No, there's one more thing. Until I can find the right people, people who will really make the business profitable, I need one person to help get the business started."

He looked into her eyes.

"You want me? You want me to help you?" she stammered, her heart bursting with joy.

"Would you?"

"Oh God, YES!," she cried rejoicing at what she hoped would be a breakthrough in their relationship.

She paused.

"But what is this job? Can I handle it? I don't want to disappoint you."

"Kerri," he smiled, "you will be a natural for this job."

"Well, what is it? Come on, tell me!" she cried almost bouncing in the seat with enthusiasm.

"You'll see when we get home. Right now I think this calls for a celebration."

He reached with his free hand under the seat and brought forth a small bottle of champagne and a wine glass.

"Let's celebrate!"

"Maybe we should wait until we get home," she offered.

"I'm just too excited to wait," he said, "Go on open it."

She noticed the seal was already broken.

"Looks like someone started celebrating early," she kidded, but also noticing that the bottle was still practically full.

"Guilty as charged. I just wanted to make sure it was a good brand."

"Uh huh, sure," she chided, "But there's only one glass."

"I've already had some. Besides, I'm driving remember? But, please, drink a toast to my new business, and my new partner."

She smiled as she poured the glass almost full.

"To us!" she smiled, as she took a swallow.

She had to admit, her son had a good taste for wines, as she finished the glass and refilled it, sipping at the sparkling beverage.

She stared out the window and began to silently weep as she felt a happiness, a joy that already seemed boundless, yet which she knew would grow. He would come to love her again, first as a mistress, and later, again, as a mother.

"Has it begun to rain?" she asked.

"No, why?"

"Because there's water on my window. I can't see very well."

She turned to look through the windshield. Again everything was blurry. She glanced to the instrument panel, now simply indistinct multi-colored lights.

"I haven't had that much, have I?" she asked somewhat confused. She could only remember drinking a couple of glasses of the champagne.

"I think you've had just enough," smiled Kyle self assuredly.

"But I... But I..." now what was it she had intended to say? She shook her head as if to clear it, then looked to Kyle, his features out of focus. He glanced over at her and smiled again.

"Don't worry, we'll be home before long, then I'll show you all about our business venture."

Business venture, she thought? Oh, yes, Kyle... new... business. She was having trouble now focusing on a train of thought. Her world had suddenly gone soft and fuzzy. She was having to fight through a heavy fog to capture thoughts, ideas.

"I... don't... something... wrong," was all she could utter as the haze thickened, her tongue seemed swollen and speech became difficult.

"... Doctor," she managed to mumble.

"You don't need a doctor, Kerri, he said, his voice suddenly cold and unforgiving as before, "What you need is a good fuck!"

The drug had now robbed her of any formal thought patterns. Words came in isolation, as echoes.

"Yes... Kerri... home... fuck... business, " she stammered, trying to make sense of the words she had just uttered.

"Ah, you spoiled the surprise," he said sarcastically, "You figured it out by yourself."

She could hear his voice but she was now so disoriented that she could comprehend only a word or two. As the car pulled into the driveway, Kerri could vaguely distinguish the house lights and figures moving inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.