Turning Points - Cover

Turning Points

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kerri is first forced into becoming her son's sex toy and then into prostituting herself to satisfy her pimp son's perverted sexual desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

She awoke, deliciously exhausted, to find him gone, a note on the pillow beside her. As she reached for it, she replayed the most wonderful night of her life. They had made love several more times with Kyle taking her in every loving orifice of her body. Their orgasms had been prolonged and multiple. She could still taste his semen. She hungered for him again already. It was true, she thought, Kyle satisfied her as no man ever had with the exception of Kevin, who already possessed the qualities she would strive to teach her son. Kyle was huge, she admitted to herself, as she smiled despite the soreness she felt in nest and anus. His sexual appetite was enormous. Her body, despite the pleasures it would also derive, would be taxed to the limit to satisfy him.

How better to wear me out? she thought, smiling as she began the note.

I didn't want to wake you. Some of us have school you know. Today is the first day of our new relationship. You said you wanted things to be different and so I have planned an evening you won't forget. We start with my taking you out to dinner. Six o'clock OK?... and wear something sexy! Kyle

She smiled, her life filled with hope for the first time in almost eighteen years. She was supposed to work the evening shift at the store, but she called and managed to trade for a shift later in the week. Eventually she and Kyle would have to make some accommodations concerning her work schedule, but, for now, she almost felt as if she were on the honeymoon she had never had.

She tried to busy herself with housework, the hours dragging by. At last she bathed and readied herself for her 'date'. She would wear the evening gown again soon. With her budget, she didn't have a lot of choice, but for this evening she dug into the closet for something she had worn only once, never thought she would have the audacity to wear again. Years ago, Allan, for some unfathomable reason, had bought a dress for her from Frederick's of Hollywood. It was a form fitting, black leather micro- mini that zipped in the front from top to bottom. The bottom hem hung just three inches below her crotch and the top had built-in lift and separate supports which increased the visual appearance of her already ample bust line a full cup size, making a bra unnecessary. The cleavage was obscene and the dress clung so tightly to her hips that her panty lines showed clearly, even through the leather. She decided there would be no panties tonight. She almost giggled to think how naughty she was being. Kyle, she was sure, would approve, but here she was, trying on a dress which up until yesterday she would never have considered wearing. She smiled again as her body snugly filled out the leather. It fit as well now as it had the one time she had tried it on privately, then hidden it in the back of the closet. As she stared in the mirror, she was at once mortified to see a thirty-one year old, a trim and not unattractive thirty-one year old to be sure, but a woman/wife/mother dressing in something so provocative. Maybe she should go with something a little more conservative. There was the pretty green floral dress. She mused for several moments, torn, then, her mind made up, she pulled on the black stockings, donned the black spike heels and left the room to await her lover. Kyle wanted to show her off. That too she hoped to change as time went on, but, for now, she would dress for him, give him anything he wanted of her.

Kyle arrived shortly before six. She met him at the door where they kissed long and sensuously. He was dressed in sports jacket, slacks and tie. How handsome he looked, she thought, ignoring the scar of which she was no longer even aware.

He presented her with a rose.

"For the lady of the house!" he smiled.

"Correction," she said, returning his smile coyly, " for the woman of the house. Your woman!"

As they kissed again, she guided his hand under the dress and to her bare nest.

"And this is for the man of the house, whenever he wants it," she breathed in his ear. "You know, we could just stay home and eat here. I had something in my mouth last night that tasted wonderful. Maybe I could sample that again."

They both laughed.

"Oh I intend to see that that beautiful little mouth gets filled again and again," he replied, "but I have the evening all planned, and that starts with dinner."

"Oh," she smiled again, "so you have the whole evening planned. And just what might those plans be?"

"A surprise."

"A surprise, eh?" she said pulling his hands to her breasts.

"I promise you a night to remember," he stated.

"Then let's get started," she laughed, as she pulled him out the front door.

As Kyle drove, Kerri discreetly lifted some bills from her wallet and began to slide them across the seat.

'No, no. My treat!" he insisted, pushing the bills back toward her and producing a sizable wad of twenties of his own.

Kerri was puzzled. Kyle did odd jobs around the neighborhood to make spending money, but he usually spent it as fast as he got it, another of his father's habits she would like to change.

"Kyle? Where did you make that kind of money?"

Her heart sank.

"Kyle, you're not doing..."

"Drugs? No, nothing like that. It's just that when you said you wanted to change our relationship, I decided to begin making some real money of my own."

"What did you do, rob a bank?"

They both laughed.

"I got inspired to go into business."

He saw she was about to interrupt.

"Now don't worry. It's a business I can run out of our house and won't interfere with school. I managed to get this as an advance, seed money I think it's called."

"Tell me about it," she said brightening.

"Later tonight the whole thing will be made crystal clear, but for now I just want to say how very hot you look in that dress; even if I can see your pussy hair."

Her mouth dropped open as she looked down to discover that the dress had scooted up revealing even more than she intended.

"It is called pubic hair," she corrected, laughing off what once would have embarrassed her beyond measure. "And it isn't my pubic hair," she continued pulling his free hand onto her nest so he could feel her wetness and heat, " It's your pubic hair and everything that goes with it!"

The restaurant was across town, very nice and very expensive. Kerri had almost balked, feeling they couldn't afford it, but Kyle had insisted, assuring her that his new business would begin making money almost immediately. She was dying to ask him more about it, but it was obviously the surprise, or at least a part of it and she didn't want to rush him, spoil it for him.

The dining area was of modest size and the restaurant obviously catered to couples out for romantic evenings. Lighting was provided only by the single candle at each table which was separated from the others by beautifully decorated partitions.The recorded music was unobtrusively romantic. Couples here could share a tryst in almost complete privacy.

Kerri ignored the stares as she and Kyle were seated at a secluded booth. The outfit might look cheap, but it definitely got attention.

Their waiter, Terry, a student, working his way through college, could barely tear his eyes off of her as he took their order, then retreated to the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.