I Love You, maryjane - Cover

I Love You, maryjane

Copyright© 2004 by Idaradojohn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The idea for this story came from an online connection with an writer/author. It is mainly fantasy, but it does involve a sexy ongoing dialogue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

My invitation to Maui was not one to I could forget, ever! maryjane uttered three intense words as my ejaculate transferred to her lips and mouth via our twirling tongues. I will not soon forget those words or the intensity of her facial expression as she said, "I Love You, Sean".

It has not always been easy for me to respond to women expressing love to me, in general. I have had an unusual share of sexual experiences with women. In retrospect, this has jaded my perceptions.

My heart pounded in my chest... I felt the throbbing of maryjane's pulsing heart rhythm, rapid breathing and observed her perfect skin flushing to pinkness. I did not respond to those words and I should have... This was a woman of means, and not one of the 'gold digger' types usually concerned with my personal wealth and achievements. Indeed, maryjane thoroughly enjoyed fucking and offered all of her womanhood completely as few women do.

After returning to my suite from the bar, maryjane desperately wanted to suck the juices my hormones were rapidly producing in my engorged testicles. This woman had me immediately aroused from the moment we met in the bar. It was apparent from my initial observance of this fantastic feminine creature, that she was clothed only in a fantastic white dress. She was naked beneath the expensive material... I envisioned maryjane wearing nothing but her stiletto heels while we fucked... My hormones were raging!

My external demeanor was calm and collected as we sipped our drinks. Internally, my blood coursed swiftly throughout my aroused being. My mind raced, envisioning this lovely creature naked and loudly cumming while my tongue and fingers elicited a tremendous orgasm. She exuded everything about sexuality... I knew she would be unlocking all of her openings for me... There was not any doubt in my lust-ridden mind.

maryjane did not disappoint me in any way. Actually she was more than any man could expect in this day of 'what is in it for me' attitudes generally prevalent in our society.

We departed after several days of intense fucking and sharing. Never wanting to feel rushed into anything, I failed to respond to maryjane's obvious love for me. She tried to be cheerful and happy-go-lucky during our remaining time, but I knew maryjane yearned for my concurrence and vocalization of those 'three magic words'...

After returning to my home in the Rockies, my mind remained filled with thoughts of this fantastic creature. I mulled the Maui experience over for several days and decided to respond with an invitation to maryjane. I messaged her to join me for some time together in the mountains. Since it is still very much winter here, I knew we would spend most of our time 'fucking'. In the warmth of the tropics, I had ejected my juices into all of maryjane's holes, except one. I had not cum in her ass, and I still intend to do so, repeatedly. I really enjoy anal sex with women! How that started follows:

My anal indoctrination came from a sexual encounter with a lovely 21-year old Greek college student I met on a campus in Arizona. I met the anal goddess in a lovely shady place on the ASU campus one warm June morning. This was one literally 'cool' place, with a fountain and pool surrounded by summer flowers and desert plants. I was on my first vacation west of the Mississippi River and there was this young beauty with long black hair and olive skin reading a book. She had lovely smooth skin, complimented by a pale yellow summer dress. She was pretty, sexy and barefooted. My cock began to pulse. She looked up from her book and her coal black eyes locked with mine. I grew out of any shyness toward the opposite sex years before, so I approached the girl and sat next to her in the shaded area near the tall palm trees.

Aleta and I hit it off immediately. She was obviously 'hot blooded' and horny. Aleta was proud of being of Greek descent. I am a lust-driven Italian, and within 2 hours, we headed hurriedly to her residence. She lived in a small but well cooled trailer not far from campus. Her cozy bedroom occupied the entire rear part of the trailer. We fondled each other to a 'white heat', got naked and prepared for hot fucking. Aleta surprised me by reaching behind her knees and pulling her knees up to cover her brown nipples. "Sean, please don't fuck my pussy, fuck my ass please." I was shocked! I had heard many jokes about Greek boys, but never about the girls of that society.

"I don't want to get pregnant, Sean." Ass fucking is the best way to prevent conception that I know of, and I really get off on it as well." I listened while my heartbeat caused my cock to pulse wickedly. I decided there if I intended to fuck Aleta, I would not force myself into her cunt. I guided my purple helmeted cock to Aleta's tight wrinkled hole and pressed inward. I slid into her puckered hole with relative ease and reveled in the tight slickness of her chute as her sphincter relaxed. We started slowly of course, but raced into fucking like wild animals. We grunted, groaned and announced our mutual orgasms loudly. Hot cum juice rose from my pulsing testicles, and streamed hotly through my cock. Cum flowed into the tight warmth of Aleta's bowels. I never dreamed of such a thing... My mind remained numb from the sensations created from my first anal fuck. Aleta hugged me and whispered that she liked that fact that I had fucked her ass so well.

To make a long story somewhat shorter, we stayed together for the remainder of my vacation. I fucked her asshole uncounted times. Aleta sucked my cock, licked my balls and swallowed cum before and after our anal sessions. She was in one word, insatiable...

But, I longed to fuck her cunt... On my last full day in Arizona, my lust for her pussy got out of control. On the way to her place, I found myself abruptly turning into a small shopping mall. Aleta queried, "What's up Sean?"

"I am going to buy some condoms now! Then we are going to get a motel room and I am going to fuck your sweet pussy until you cannot walk."

Aleta look at me with shock in those intense coal black eyes. Before she could respond, I was out of the car and bounded into the drug store. When I returned with condoms in hand, an intense silence pervaded. I drove away and shortly, a motel appeared on our right. I quickly maneuvered my Saab into the spaces provided for check-in. I jumped out without a word and registered, paid the clerk and returned to find Aleta still wordless. I opened the door, and reached for her hand. As she swung her legs to exit the car, my eyes focused on her panties covering the pussy that I intended to finally enter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.