Glenda - Cover

Glenda

by Rod Ramsey

Copyright© 2004 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: Glenda has been a very naughty girl. Her psychology professor is more than willing to provide the discipline she needs. The only question is who's dominating who?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   School   .

© Copyright 2003 by Rod Ramsey. All rights reserved.

Chapter 1: The Professor's Office

Glenda leaned against Professor John Walker's desk and raised her short skirt, her long red hair falling to touch the desktop. This was the fourth time in as many weeks the twenty year old sophomore had found herself in a position to be punished by the handsome Psychology Professor.

Professor Walker usually found one or two female students every semester that were willing to trade an occasional spanking for a better grade. These girls were normally just skating by. Glenda Ruth was the first time an Honor Roll student's psych profile indicated she would give in to his brand of discipline.

"Glenda Ruth McKinney, I do believe you are trying to seduce me," Professor Walker said, sliding his hand over the young woman's bare ass.

"No sir, Professor Walker, Sir. I wouldn't do something like that," Glenda replied, wiggling her ass against his hand.

"Yes, of course not. Let's see, three weeks ago you failed to turn in an assignment, earning a spanking. At that time you wore plain white cotton panties. Two weeks ago you came to class late, earning another spanking. You wore a pair of red silk panties. Last week, what was it?" Professor Walker asked, slapping her bottom gently, "Oh yes you kept snapping your bubble gum in class, like a schoolgirl. It was a black thong last week wasn't it?"

Walker paused to slide his finger over Glenda's asshole. Glenda made no attempt to move or reply.

"Today, you called Julie Taggart a slut in my classroom," he said in a mocking tone. "Now here you are not wearing any panties at all. Tisk tisk tisk."

"I'm sorry Sir," Glenda really did want to apologize, "but she was talking about giving the entire basketball team a blowjob. In my book that makes her a slut."

"Slut or not, I will not have you using that language in my classroom," Walker said sternly. "The punishment will be ten swats with the paddle. Now normally they would be applied over the underwear. However since you chose not to wear any, it will be on the bare."

"Yes Sir."

Glenda gasped, as Professor Walker applied the paddle, "One, thank you Sir.

"Did your parents raise you to talk that way in school?" Walker asked.

"No sir." Whack, "Two, thank you Sir."

Whack, "Oww, three, thank you Sir."

"Do you often use language like that, now that you're an adult?" he queried, with another swat.

Whack, "No Sir. I was just tired of her telling everyone about how good her blowjobs are."

"You forgot to count," he said. "What number were we on."

"Shit, three Sir."

"Shit?" Walker leaned over to whisper in her ear, "You just said you don't use language like that."

"I'm sorry Sir."

"Let's start over and make it twenty this time," Professor Walker said, sliding his hand between the girl's legs. "You're wet. I thought you said you weren't trying to seduce me?"

"I'm not Sir. Please Sir. Not twenty it's hard enough to take ten swats." Glenda Ruth was panting as the Professor played his hand over her wet pussy.

"Does getting punished make you all hot and horny?"

"Yes Sir, I don't want it to but I can't help myself," Glenda cried.

"Tell me horny girl. Do you go home and masturbate when I've finished punishing you?"

Glenda looked down at the desk and bit her lip. Professor Walker had slid his middle finger inside her wet pussy and was slowly moving it around.

"Well?"

"Yes Sir," Glenda replied in a whisper. Her whole body flushing red from embarrassment.

"Masturbation is a natural and normal human behavior," Professor Walker replied. "There's no need to be ashamed of yourself for doing it."

"No, it's naughty. My parent's raised me to be a good girl." Glenda paused for a couple of seconds before continuing, "It's just that what your doing feels so good."

"You like what I'm doing?" Walker asked.

Glenda could only nod her head as he continued, "What do you fantasize about, when you're at home masturbating?"

"Being fucked Sir," Glenda replied.

"Is there someone in particular that's fucking you?"

"Yes." Glenda was back to whispering, her face still flushed.

Walker pulled his finger almost all the way out as he asked, "Who's fucking you Glenda Ruth?"

Glenda Ruth swallowed hard before replying, "You are Sir."

"After I finish punishing you today, would you rather I fuck you instead of sending you home to masturbate?" Walker asked.

Glenda twisted her head to look at Professor Walker, "Will you? Please say you will."

"Of course I will." Walker loved it when they begged, "There is however a price for you to pay."

"Yes Sir," Glenda wiggled her hips as he slid his finger back inside, "Whatever you want."

"I think you should hear what the price is," Walker informed her. "You may not like the price."

"What is it?" Glenda asked.

"I have a student doing research on submissive females in the twenty-first century," Walker told the squirming girl. "I would like for you to assist on some research. You will be required to be SEXUALLY submissive to me and my student tonight."

"Yes Sir." Glenda was ready to cum. "Please fuck me. I'll do anything if you just fuck me now."

Professor Walker pulled his finger from the girl. Turning her around, he grabbed her sweater and pulled it up over her head. Glenda was working his pants loose as her bra followed the sweater. Walker's cock sprang straight out as Glenda pulled his pants down around his thighs. Pushing the girl onto her back he gripped his cock and slid it into her tight warm interior. She may have claimed to be a good girl, but she was no virgin. Walker's cock hit bottom, his balls slapping against the panting girl's ass. Glenda closed her eyes and sighed with passion as Walker rapidly pistoned his cock. Small shudders shook the girl as her climax neared. Professor Walker slowed his pace, wanting to postpone the young woman's orgasm. With his cock moving slowly in and out he reached forward and began playing with Glenda's large round tits. Rolling the nipples between his fingers, he soon had them hard. Walker pinched the hard little nubbins, as the young woman started humping her hips. Professor Walker closed his eyes and started pumping furiously as Glenda went over the edge, her moans audible to the few students walking by the Professor's office.

Glenda lay on the desk breathing hard as Professor Walker slid his cock from her still spasming cunt. Giving his cock a few strokes with his hand he came, spewing his cum on the girl's skirt, stomach and breasts. Walker pulled his student off the desk, pushing her to her knees on the floor in front of him.

"Suck it," he demanded. "Suck my cock clean, you little slut."

Glenda pulled his cock into her willing mouth, sucking out the last of his cum. She bathed his cock with her mouth, slowly licking her way down to his balls. As Glenda suck his balls into her mouth, Professor Walker started getting hard again. Glenda kissed and licked her way back up the stiffening shaft. The horny student soon had him fully erect, Letting the girl control the situation, Professor Walker closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations.

"Glenda may claim to be a good girl, but she gives head like a slut," Walker thought to himself. "Julie is so going to love this test subject."

Walker grabbed Glenda's hair and forced his cock all the way into her mouth. Glenda didn't miss a beat as she felt him grab her, she just kept sucking, knowing that he was ready to blow his wad down her throat. Walker shot his second load into the willing young woman's mouth, she dutifully sucked him dry before cleaning his cock off.

"Wow, I've never had a guy go two times so soon," Glenda said as she got her breathing under control.

"I'll be ready again this evening," he replied. "I expect you to be at my house at eight p.m. for the start of our research."

"Ok, I think I'll enjoy having two men fucking me all night," Glenda answered, she didn't realize that the student was another woman.

"It's not just fucking Glenda," Walker informed her. "It's total submission to whatever we want. You still have the rest of your punishment from this afternoon to finish as well."

"Ok, what ever you want," Glenda answered.

She straightened her skirt then pulled her sweater on over her cum stained tits and belly, not bothering with the bra. Kissing Professor Walker on the lips she stuffed her bra into her bookbag and left the office.


Chapter 2: The Study Begins

Julie Taggart was sitting on Professor John Walker's couch, legs tucked up under her, as she went over papers turned in by the freshman class. As she graded the assignments, Professor Walker watched the girl, her short blond hair contrasting with her deeply tanned skin. Julie loved to come over and lay naked in "Uncle" John's walled backyard. John Walker had known Julie since she was ten, the gangly girl had certainly grown up.

Julie looked up, "What?"

"Nothing, I was just admiring the view."

"No you weren't you were thinking of fucking me," she said matter of factly. "Only I want you to save everything you have for that bitch Glenda."

"I have plenty to go around," John replied. "Those vitamins your dad developed work wonders for an old guy like me."

"Just remember not to fuck the Dean's daughter," she mused. "Daddy should have known better, there's plenty of girls on campus that would have given it up with no complaint."

"Jen Cartwright treated her after the alleged rape, she's convinced that Polly only cried rape out of jealousy when your dad started fucking her sister."

"That's why Erica transferred to Southwest University," Julie smiled. "She followed him there. Do you think they're still fucking?"

The doorbell rang and John got up to answer it as he replied, "Probably, he seemed happy the last time we talked."

Professor Walker opened the door to find a nervous looking Glenda standing on his doorstep. He invited her in, admiring her short schoolgirl skirt and blouse.

"Come in Glenda," John smiled at the girl. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you."

John pointed the girl to the livingroom where Julie waited. Glenda stopped in the doorway as she saw Julie reclining naked on the couch. John placed his hands on her shoulder from behind.

"Glenda, I believe you know Julie Taggart. Julie this is Glenda Ruth McKinney our test subject for the evening," Walker introduced the girls.

"Um, Sir I thought the student was a man," Glenda said with a quiver in her voice. "I don't know about sex stuff with a girl. Especially her."

Julie smiled and stood up, "Please Glenda don't fight it. Your profile shows you to be a submissive girl with repressed lesbian tendencies. Tonight you get to experience that with no strings attached."

"Well there is one string attached," Professor Walker commented. "If Glenda chooses not to go through with this I won't be punishing her anymore."

Glenda looked over her shoulder at the Professor, "What do you mean?"

"If you decide not to submit to tonight's study, I will not spank you anymore and I will not ever fuck you again," John said, sliding his hands down to her hips.

"Yes Sir," Glenda replied. "What do you want me to do?"

"Do you agree to be our little sex toy for tonight?" Julie asked.

"Yes Julie," Glenda agreed.

"You will call me Mistress and Professor Walker is Master. Is that clear?" Julie grinned at the thought of this big titted slut eating her cunny.

"Yes Mistress," Glenda's pussy tingled as she answered.

"Good. Now strip for us," she demanded.

Glenda looked to Professor Walker who just nodded. Julie sat back down on the couch as Glenda slipped off her sandals and pulled the ends of her blouse loose from the knot she had tied. Slipping the blouse off her shoulder she blushed lightly, seeing Julie lick her lips in anticipation. The only sound in the room was Glenda's breathing and the quiet zzzup of her skirt's zipper as she lowered it. As she let the skirt fall, John gripped her by the hips again and slowly led her forward to stand naked in front of Julie.

"My what a beautiful slut you are," Julie said. "Have you ever eaten another girl's pussy?"

"No Mistress," Glenda replied, her blush deepening and working it's way down her shoulders.

"Would you rather eat my pussy first or have me give you the twenty swats that Master John says you have coming?" Julie asked, spreading her legs to expose her pussy.

"If I eat your pussy will you not give me the spanking?" Glenda asked.

"If you do a good job I'll use my hand instead of the paddle," Julie answered. "Of course if I don't think you did a good job I'll give you thirty swats."

Glenda started shaking as she stared at Julie's freshly shaved pussy and chewed on her lower lip. John could see the turmoil in her mannerism and felt that she might just bolt if something wasn't done.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath," he whispered in her ear. "Now relax and kneel on the carpet. That's a good girl."

Glenda kept her eyes closed and focused on Professor Walker's voice. John could feel the girl relax as he moved his hands to guide her to kneel on the floor, between Julie's legs. Julie smiled up at him, an evil gleam in her eye. He frowned and shook his head at her, she needs to learn patience.

"Open your eyes," Walker continued. "Now just lean forward and give Mistress Julie a kiss on the inside of her thigh."

Julie pointed to a spot half way from her knee to her wet hungry pussy. Glenda followed instructions and kissed her there.

"That's a good little slut. Now the other side," John instructed, keeping his voice soft and low, his hands never leaving the submissive young woman. "Very good. Now kiss Mistress Julie a little higher."

Glenda could smell the passion and feel the heat coming off Julie as she kissed higher. She could feel a warm trickle of moisture escape from her own pussy as she followed instructions. Unconsciously she moved her hand up to rub her own pussy. She let Professor Walker guide her mouth closer to Julie's slit. Her next kiss just touched Julie's labia. Glenda tried to pull back, John gently held her in place.

"You want to please me don't you?" he asked quietly, "Pleasing your Mistress will please me.

Glenda kissed Julie on her pussy, causing a moan. Julie wiggled her hips as the girl kissed. John winked at her and mouthed the word "whisper".

"Lick me slut," Julie whispered, taking her cue from John. "Please your Master by licking my pussy."

Glenda parted her lips and gave a tentative lick, other than her own juices she had never tasted pussy before. Julie sighed as Glenda worked her tongue along the slit. John slid his hands together above her ass and gently massaged his way up her back. The tension drained from Glenda as she felt Professor Walker's hands move along her back. Kissing Julie at the top of her slit brought a moan.

"Yes. Oh, Glenda your such a hot pussy licker," Julie remembered to whisper. "Ummm, your Mistress is so pleased with you."

"Your Master is pleased also." John leaned his body across Glenda's back to whisper in her ear, "Lick her good and I'll fuck you. Mistress wants you to give her an orgasm."

Pleasing Professor Walker by pleasuring Julie was her focus. She followed their instructions, not really hearing the words. She kissed and licked her way to Julie's opening, savoring the taste that had once been forbidden. The good girl in Glenda sank deep into her inner self. Hunger and desire to please drove her onward. Her mouth making slurping sounds as she drank Julie's magic elixir.

"My clit, kiss my clit," Julie groaned.

Julie rubbed her fingers across her clit as Glenda licked her way back up. Glenda kissed the nubbin, then took it in her mouth, sucking on it like a tiny cock. Both girls moaned as Glenda flicked Julie's clitty with her tongue. John pulled Glenda's finger from her pussy, replacing it with two of his own. Sucking on Julie's clit she humped her hips back to force John's fingers deeper into her cunt. She bit the girl's clit to keep it in her mouth, eliciting another moan from Julie.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.