Jason and Jennifer Naked In School - Cover

Jason and Jennifer Naked In School

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - Jason and Jennifer are Kennedy Prep's newest participants in The Program, but how will they handle it? She's a volleyball star and he's a choir geek. If they weren't step-siblings they'd be from two different worlds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 1: Jason

I was just in the middle of a very nice dream, when someone started shaking my shoulder.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes. As my eyes cleared I saw Jennifer sitting on the edge of my bed, a serious expression on her face.

"I'm sorry, Jason," she whispered. "It's really early, but we have to talk. Right now."

I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was four thirty in the morning.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to become a bit concerned. Jennifer put her hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me back to the bed.

"It's nothing... nothing's wrong. We just have to talk."

"About what?" Couldn't this wait 'til... say... breakfast?"

"I'm really confused right now."

"About what?"

"You. Me. Susan. I want to know where I fit in."

"Susan? Susan who?"

Jennifer looked ready to cry.

"Susan from last night Susan. The coach's daughter. Are you in love with her?"

"What? God no! We just... we just talked during the game, and I felt sorry for her that she got left there. Jennifer," I said, taking her face in my hands. "There is nothing going on there."

Jennifer sighed when I said this and started laughing. "I'm sorry. I... it's just that I've been in love with you so long, and it finally seemed like something was happening, and then I get all jealous and angry when I saw you two together."

"Is that why you left?" I asked. Jennifer nodded. "Do you hear me, then? There's nothing there, okay? I'm in love with you. I'm surprised, amazed, shocked... but it's true. I am."

"Thank you," Jennifer whispered, hugging me tight.

"Is that all?" I asked, hoping to get some more sleep before we had to get up for school.

"No. Jason," she said, taking a deep breath. "I want you to make love to me."

"Now?" I asked sarcastically, assuming she was joking. She wasn't.

"Yes. Now. It has to be now."

I sat up, ignoring the hand still resting on my shoulder. Rubbing my eyes roughly, I blinked a few times. Nope, Jennifer was still sitting there, naked I now realized. She looked serious enough.

"What? Why?"

"Because... we're going back to the junior high, and who knows what will happen there, and I don't want the first time you kiss me or... whatever... to be in front of a bunch of eighth graders," she hissed, finally sitting back on her heels.

"First time?" I gulped. "Jennifer... you've never had sex before?" I was surprised at this. I'd always assumed my step-sister was more sexually active than I was, and wasn't sure I was ready for this.

"No, silly," she grinned. "I've... I've done it quite a lot, actually. But I want our first time to be special. Not in front of a crowd," she explained and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I know this has been a rush so far, and being naked has certainly sped things along, but... frankly I don't expect to move this quickly with anybody I go out with." I sighed, figuring I had to tell her sometime. "Jennifer, I'm still really nervous about this. What if it all falls apart?"

To my surprise, Jennifer smiled a big smile before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"That's one of the things I love about you," she grinned. "You're so kind and considerate, and it turns me on. Make love to me?" she asked again, and I watched, mesmerized, as she crawled over me.

Her eyes stared into mine, our faces only inches apart. I could feel the heat of her breath as she looked intently into my eyes, very much aware of her breasts hanging down, brushing against my chest. Gulping, afraid to speak, I nodded.

"Thanks," she said before crushing her lips to mine. She was more fevered than I'd seen her all week, her tongue darting insistently against my own, as our wet tongues fought for oral supremacy. Jennifer slowly sank down on me, and I groaned into her mouth as I felt her breasts flatten against my chest.

I generally sleep in the nude, and this was no exception, so there was only a sheet separating our bodies, and Jennifer soon took care of the obstacle, throwing it aside.

My cock was already beginning to swell with my arousal, and Jennifer quickly grabbed ahold and began to pump me to full hardness.

"I'm so horny," she panted. "I don't want any foreplay right now. There'll be time enough for that later. Right now, I just want this," she said, giving my cock a squeeze, "in me." I nodded, reaching out to cup her warm pussy, already dripping wet with her juices.

Looking me in the eye, Jennifer sat up on her haunches, giving me a full view of her breasts and pussy. She raised up, still holding my erection in her hand, and wiped the spongy head through her soft folds, wetting my shaft to make it easier for me to penetrate her.

"Are you sure?" she asked as I groaned. "I wouldn't want to rush you or anything."

"Do it," I hissed, humping up towards her cunt, trying to embed my cock in her hot depths.

"Good," she moaned, as she seated my head between her labia. Even before she thrust down I could feel her heat, but it was nothing compared to the furnace which awaited me.

Assuming Jennifer would take things slowly, I relaxed back on the bed, nearly screaming at the sudden rush of heat and wetness as Jennifer dropped her full weight down on me, impaling herself on my cock in one smooth stroke.

"Oh fuck," I moaned and I heard her squeal as her tight pussy expanded to accept my full length. Her pussy was like nothing I'd experienced before, as it flexed and tightened around my shaft, even as Jennifer remained motionless in my lap.

I reached out to cup her breasts, finding the nipples already swollen and puffy. I could feel Jennifer's heart beating in her chest as I caressed her soft tits in my hands.

Finally she began to move, a slow up and down motion that had my cock alternately buried in her cunt before she lifted off me so only my head was held between the tight lips of her pussy. Jennifer's mouth hung open as she fingered her clit, frantically trying to bring herself off.

I reached one hand down, joining her fingers as we teased and aroused her tiny nub, bringing moans of pleasure to her lips.

"Oh God, Jason," she gasped as a small climax hit her. She collapsed onto my chest again, hips still thrusting wildly. As I reached my hands around to cup her firm ass cheeks, one finger brushed over the wrinkled pucker of her anus, and I felt Jennifer shudder in my arms.

I held her in place there, thrusting up against her with all the speed I could muster. By this point Jennifer had thrown her arms around my neck and was holding on as best she could as I hammered in and out of her pussy. I realized I wasn't going to cum like this, and rolled us around, so Jennifer lay on her back as I looked down between her parted thighs.

As I began thrusting again, I found that our new position gave me a much deeper penetration and suddenly I felt the cum boiling up out of my balls.

"I'm close," I gasped. "Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

"Cum in me," Jennifer panted. "I want to feel you shoot inside me."

I thrust again and again before with little warning my sperm erupted out of my cock and I felt myself shoot my sticky sperm in her wet cunt.

"Fuck," I groaned as Jennifer had another orgasm. Her slick walls clamped down on my cock, making thrusting difficult and almost painful.

As the last of my ejaculations passed, I collapsed down on Jennifer. Her lips sought mine and we kissed, panting into each other's mouths as our heart rates slowed to normal.

With a last kiss I rolled off, not wanting to crush her with my weight, and I lay there, still short of breath. Jennifer rolled to her side, looking at me, and I could see the love in her eyes.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me softly all over my face. "Thank you thank you thank you."

Not wanting to let her go, I took her into my arms and lay there, our legs wrapped together, my sperm slowly dripping onto the bedding. I knew she would have to go back to her room before people woke up in the rest of the house, but if I could have I would have spent the entire night in her arms. That was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep.


Chapter 2: Jennifer

I spent most of an hour just watching Jason sleep after we made love. I knew it was dangerous, being in his room like this, but he was just so cute. He'd curled up against me in his sleep and one hand had managed to latch onto one of my breasts. He wasn't grabbing at me, more like resting his hand against me, and it felt good. He had a soft touch.

I'd checked the time around five o'clock, but I was just too comfortable where I was, and besides... I still had another hour or so, but I must have fallen asleep.

"What is going on here!?!" I was jolted out of my sleep by the sound of an angry scream. I whipped my head around and saw the horror-stricken face of my mom. Shit shit shit shit shit.

Jason had wakened also, and had managed to slide off the bed in his haste to get away from me. I grabbed for the covers, but he only had one sheet, and I sat there, feeling very naked and near tears as my mom's face got redder and redder.

"Jennifer, get out of here this instant. Jason, get dressed. What... oh my God!" She ran out of words and stormed out of the room, the door crashing closed behind her.

The two of us sat there for a moment, too stunned to move, before Jason finally got up and started walking around the room in a daze, looking for clothes. The reality of getting caught in bed with a lover, much less one who was nearly my brother, had started to sink in, and my tears were flowing in earnest now.

"God, Jason. I... I'm sorry," I sniffed, curling up in a ball on his bed. I felt his warm hand reach out and pat me on the shoulder.

"It's not your fault," he said, although I knew that wasn't the case. "We both fell asleep." He sat on the edge of the bed, silently trying to comfort me. "What... what's going to happen now?" he finally asked.

"I don't know," I moaned. "We get kicked out on the street? I get disowned? We never see each other again? Who knows?" I wanted him to go away. We were dead as far as I was concerned. No way would my mother let this slide, and it was all my fault, no matter what Jason said.

"Jennifer, look at me."

"Go away."

"Jennifer, look at me."

"I said go away," I mumbled.

"No. It's my room."

I laughed in spite of myself, and rolled over too look at him. To my surprise Jason wasn't angry. In fact, he had a smile on his face.

"Give me a kiss," he said simply, reaching out and running a finger over my lips. Give me a kiss, because I love you."

"You do?"

"I wouldn't have... this morning wouldn't have happened if I didn't," he said, and before he could react I was in his arms. He loved me! I peppered his face with kisses, having almost forgotten how much trouble we were in, when there was a light tapping at the door.

I bolted under the covers, trying to hide myself but Jason, who had managed to get dressed somehow, simply called out, after checking to see I was covered.

"Come in," he sighed. I expected another bout of shouting and screaming from my mother, but somewhat to my relief it was our dad.

"Hey kids," he said with a grim look. He wasn't happy to see his son and step-daughter in bed, but he didn't look like he would be reaching for a shotgun any time soon.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Your mother seemed to think the world was crashing down around her," he said. "Care to tell me what's going on?"

Jason and I looked at each other. I was still too much in shock to try and explain, so Jason came to our rescue.

"We're in love," he said. "We didn't mean for it to happen, but something did. I don't know if it was being in The Program, or what, but it happened, and... well..."

"Last night?" Dad said, smiling tightly. Jason hung his head.

"That probably wasn't very cool," he said. "But it will never..."

"Yes it will," I broke in. "I want it to happen again. It was my fault, I came in here in the middle of the night and we fell asleep, and... it was my fault." Jason shook his head violently, but I stared at him until he relaxed. I didn't want him getting in more trouble than was necessary.

I explained everything to Dad then. The Program, how I'd been feeling about Jason... what had gone on at the middle school the day before... everything. He seemed surprised to hear about the middle school, realizing that Samantha would have been present. I didn't leave anything out about Jason and I, and finally ran out of things to say and sat there, nervously picking at my fingernails, before he finally spoke.

"I can't say I'm all that surprised, you know. You two have always been great kids, and you've gotten along so well. But this... this probably wasn't the best way for your mother and I to find out about it."

Both Jason and I had a hard time looking at him, but he just chuckled softly and got up to leave.

"That's it?" Jason asked, expecting something worse, as had I.

"I don't know," his dad sighed, shrugging his shoulders in defeat. "I kind of think your mom might have something to say about this, don't you?" We both nodded, of course she would.

"I... I should probably go talk to her," I said, waiting for Dad to leave. He held the door for me, but I shook my head, turning red faced. "I'm still naked under here," I admitted.

He had the decency to blush at my revelation and quickly left the room. I jumped out of the bed, wanting nothing more than to run out of the house to the safety of school, but knew I had to deal with this.

I hadn't worn any clothes to Jason's room, a decision I now regretted. Thankfully there was no one in the hallway, so I ran naked to my own room.


Chapter 3: Jason

I showered and dressed, then ate breakfast alone in a strangely empty house. I wasn't sure where Jennifer and Mom had gone, and Dad was already at work. That left only Samantha, and it was too early for her to have gone to school, so I read the paper before heading out to the car to wait for Jennifer. We had a half day left at the middle school, and then back to classes.

I was looking over my notes, trying to study for the English test I had tomorrow, when I heard two sets of footsteps racing for the car. Jennifer and Samantha were in an all-out sprint and I slid over as Samantha opened the front passenger door as Jennifer slid behind the wheel.

"What's going on?" I asked as Jennifer frantically tried to stuff the key into the ignition. She finally started the car and the three of us squealed out of the driveway, heading for the middle school.

"Mom. Completely. Freaked." I looked at Samantha who nodded to confirm Jennifer's words.

"What? What happened?" Jennifer was intent on the road and didn't answer, so Samantha began telling the story of their morning.

"I heard Mom yelling at you guys, but didn't know what was going on, and then all of a sudden Jennifer comes into my room with Mom right behind her. Mom starts going on and on about how Jennifer was going to corrupt me, and what would the neighbors and our friends think, and that she had a responsibility to me as an older sister, and she started talking about finishing schools and convents and how Jennifer was probably going to hell." Samantha let out a deep breath, while I tried to figure out what was happening.

"So she's pissed?" I said, and Samantha rolled her eyes.

"She was really mad," she said. "I tried to tell her that I was old enough to understand, and then... I'm sorry, but I mentioned you being at the middle school yesterday."

"What did you say?" I thought, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"I told her what happened," she said, sinking down in the car seat, suddenly looking very small. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you guys in trouble."

"It's not your fault," I said, for perhaps the tenth time this morning. "Why does everyone think it's their fault. It's not. Jennifer and I are the ones who got caught naked in bed, and..."

"You did?" Samantha said, wide-eyed.

"Yeah. What did you think this was about?"

"I don't know," she stammered. "I... I thought it was still about you being in The Program. You were in bed together? Why?" Samantha asked, then blushed as she realized what that meant. "Oh... oh! You... you guys are..."

"Yep."

"Oh. Wow. Is... is this because of The Program?" she asked. I shrugged, not quite knowing what to say. Fortunately, Jennifer had apparently been following the conversation and chose that moment to join in.

"No. Well, not entirely. I've been in love with Jason for a long time, and finally had the opportunity to show him," she said, and Samantha giggled.

"I'll say," she laughed. "You've been showing everybody a lot!" She covered her mouth as she laughed, trying not to embarrass her sister, but Jennifer just smiled.

"That's the point of The Program," she said. "It's supposed to make you more comfortable, and more at ease with yourself, and it's certainly done that for me. I don't know if I would have had the guts to do any of this if I wasn't in The Program.

"Wow... that's cool, I guess. So what's going to happen with you guys?" Samantha asked, a worried expression returning to her face.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Dad didn't seem overly mad, but Mom did, I guess?" They both nodded. "We'll have to wait and see. I just wish I knew what it was that had her so tied up in knots over this."

Unfortunately, neither Jennifer nor Samantha had the answer to that, and we rode in silence the remainder of the trip to the middle school.


Chapter 4: Jennifer

I was happy to get out of the house alive. It was horrible to have been discovered like that in Jason's bed, but I didn't regret going there in the first place, not even a little bit.

Samantha had been really cool about the whole thing, even sticking up for me in front of Mom. She had said Jason and I were perfect for each other, and started calling Mom a bunch of names like "old fart" and claiming she was out of touch with kids today. Mom got pissed at that, she had this wild look on her face, and as much as I tried not to, I started giggling she looked so bizarre, which is when Mom really blew up and is why we ran out to the car.

When we got to the middle school Samantha gave me a little hug before running inside to meet her friends. Jason sat there, not looking at me for a little while, before turning and smiling at me.

"You ready for this?" he asked. I nodded, and started unbuttoning my blouse, since I couldn't wear it inside. Jason saw what I was doing and started shucking his own clothes. It occurred to me that it would make as much sense to wear a bathrobe on the drive to school, since it would be so much easier to get out of, but that would be a little embarrassing if we would get into an accident, God forbid.

Finally the two of us were naked and we walked, hand in hand, into the building. We didn't cause nearly as big a stir among the kids as we had the day before, since most of the older ones had seen us. I thought I saw the secretary eyeing Jason's cock, which was once again erect. It was maybe a little mean of me, but I grabbed it in my hand and led him to the stage of the auditorium, where we waited for Mrs. Becker to arrive.

"Don't get any ideas," I warned Jason, who was still a little bit in shock from having me grab him like that. I jacked on his shaft a couple times to get his attention. "You're all mine," I said. Jason leaned in and kissed me soundly, his tongue playing lightly with mine. He reached down and his fingers had just brushed over my erect clit when we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. The two of us jumped apart guiltily, and we quickly heard the sound of laughter.

"Don't mind me," the voice said, and I realized it was Mrs. Becker. Somehow she had managed to sneak onto the stage and was now standing behind us. "In fact, if my guess is right, you'll be doing a lot more of that this morning."

"What do you mean?" I asked, glancing at Jason, who was blushing madly.

"I mean this morning is all about answering the kids' questions about sex and dating. If you're agreeable, they'll probably ask you to demonstrate things for them."

"Things like what?"

"Oh, like kissing, oral sex, finger stimulation, things like that."

"Oh! And this is approved by the school?" I asked, not wanting to have this get back to my mom!

"Certainly."

I was letting that sink in when the bell rang, and the same students from yesterday, boys and girls together this time, started filing into their seats. One hundred pairs of eyes were focused on Jason and I, and I suddenly got very nervous about what to expect. Jason sensed this, and gave my hand a little squeeze.

How bizarre is that? At the beginning of the week, I thought I was going to have to work really hard to get him out of his shell, and it turns out I'm the skittish one.

Mrs. Becker called the students to order, and gave a little introduction. After describing what Jason and I were here for, she opened up the floor for questions. There was a long silence before a girl in the front row timidly raised her hand.

"Could you two kiss for us?" she asked.

"Gladly," I answered and flowed into Jason's arms. I sighed as our lips met. It was the most natural feeling in the world, and it felt very right being in his arms. I don't know how long we kissed, but we were both a bit out of breath as we broke our embrace. The girl was a little red in the face and seemed to be short of breath herself from watching us.

"How was that?" I asked, grinning as she squirmed in her seat. She nodded furiously.

"Great, thanks."

"Next question," called Nurse Becker.

This time a boy in the front row asked if we could show him how to use a condom. Jennifer and I turned to the nurse for help... we certainly hadn't brought any. In this day and age condoms are rarely necessary because of the Pill and some serious advances in medical technology.

Sexually transmitted diseases are mostly a thing of the past, although we still study them in school, but I knew some girls didn't like how the Pill made them feel, and of course it's always better to be safe than sorry, so some people still used condoms, just for that extra bit of protection.

It turns out she didn't have any rubbers, so the boy had to settle for an explanation of how they're used, and not an actual demonstration.

The next few questions were fairly innocuous, asking Jason to touch my breasts or my pussy. I jumped when his finger slid over my swollen lips, and had to fight the urge to push him to his knees and have him lick up all my juices, but I didn't know if he'd done that before.

I was standing there, my knees shaking a bit, when I realized I was about to find out. Samantha raised her hand, although I didn't realize it was her at first. I certainly recognized her voice, however, as her question reached the stage.

"Could Jason lick her pussy?"

I was going to kill her when we got home!


Chapter 5: Jason

I about dropped when I heard Samantha's question. Jennifer stiffened too, and her hand grabbed mine, I think to keep her from going after her sister.

"Oh, well, I'm not sure if that's really appropriate," stammered Mrs. Becker, but to my surprise the next voice I heard was my own.

"Sure," I said in a voice that didn't reflect how nervous I was. I've said it before, that I'm no virgin, and certainly wasn't after this morning, but eating pussy is one of those things I've discovered I have a real affinity for, plus I really enjoy doing it.

Jennifer whipped her head around to stare at me, and I had to smile at her shocked expression.

"Payback for jacking me off on Monday," I whispered.

Jennifer just stood there, frozen in place, so I dropped to my knees and took the first tentative lick of her slit.

"Delicious," I mumbled, sticking my tongue as far up her juicy slit as I could. I could actually feel the muscles in Jennifer's legs trembling as I stroked my tongue up and down her pink outer labia. Realizing this whole process could be made to be much simpler, I pulled Jennifer to the floor of the stage, and knelt between her widespread thighs.

The outer lips of her pussy had spread wide, and I could see the delicate inner lips of her pussy spread before me like a flower. She was very damp, and little droplets of her moisture glinted in the harsh stage lights.

"Do it," she whispered, and I looked up to see Jennifer staring intently at me. "Suck my pussy, Jason."

I hurriedly complied, ignoring the pain as my knees scraped against the hard wood floor. In the back of my consciousness I could hear the soft cries of surprise from some of the students, as well as Mrs. Becker describing what I was doing. I pushed the sounds of my mind, wanting to concentrate solely on Jennifer, and again dropped my face to her sweet cunt.

Using my fingers I spread her fat lips apart and found her clit peeking up from its fleshy hood. With little warning I attached my lips to the tiny nub, flicking my tongue rapidly over the sensitive flesh. Jennifer arched her hips up at me, crying out as her body reacted to my manipulations.

I could feel a wash of her fluids rush up from deep inside, lubricating her slit, and I reached out to gather some on my finger. Once my finger was coated with her juices, I traced a small circle all around Jennifer clit, trying to maintain a smooth motion as her hips bucked up against me.

"Use your tongue," she panted, all embarrassment forgotten in her passion.

Gently, I resumed licking all around her slick mound, while I inserted two fingers inside her steaming tunnel. Jennifer's pussy was slick and ready for me, grasping at my fingers, trying to draw them further inside.

"Oh god oh god oh god," I heard her moan, and happened to glance up from between her thighs. Jennifer was manhandling her tits, squeezing and pulling at her erect nipples. Her upper chest and neck were flushed with her arousal, and it took but another moment before she came, clamping her legs around my head as her body shook with her orgasm.

Jennifer lay there for a moment, deep breaths pushing her large tits out from her chest. My cock was as hard as a rock, both from the sight and smell of her. Before I really knew what was happening, Jennifer had pulled herself up and somehow managed to push me to my back.

She hovered over me, long hair dragging on my chest and nipples and I groaned as I felt the wet warmth of Jennifer's pussy brush over my thigh. I looked into her eyes and saw love and affection, but could scarcely believe she was going to do what I thought was coming.

Jennifer leaned down and our lips met, crushing together in a mad bout of passion and lust. I wasn't aware of anything else in the room. A fire could have started, Mrs. Becker could have tried to pull me away and I wouldn't have noticed. My whole world at that moment was Jennifer.

She broke our kiss, reaching down to tease my erect shaft. Pulling herself on top of me, Jennifer again impaled herself on my cock. Our coupling on the stage was slow and unhurried. Jennifer set a moderate pace and I was happy to lay back and watch, as she shifted her hips up and down my cock.

Jennifer again twisted and pulled at her nipples as she rode me, occasionally leaning forward to kiss and lick at my nipples. My hands reached down around her ass, feeling my cock as it plowed into the steaming glove of her tight pussy. First wetting my finger with our juices, I slipped a finger past the tight ring of her anus, remembering her reaction to my accidental brushing of her ass earlier.

Once again I felt Jennifer tense as my finger explored her tight rear hole.

"Fuck yes," she moaned into my ear, speeding her pussy's movement on my cock. I thrust into her in tandem, my cock and finger spearing into her front and rear entrances. Our lips met, tongues rapidly flicking over one another as Jennifer slammed her hips down against mine.

Suddenly Jennifer froze in my arms, her cunt flooding my cock and balls as she came, screaming her passion.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she cried out as her body was wracked with a powerful climax.

I had expected her to lean against me, but Jennifer surprised me by quickly jumping off my body. My cock waved in the air a moment, but Jennifer quickly reached down and pulled me to my feet.

She dropped to her knees, looking up at me a moment before her lips attached themselves to the crown of my cock, and Jennifer began sucking on me for all she was worth.

"God," I moaned as I felt her tongue bathing along the veiny bottom surface of my cock. I realized Jennifer was humming as she tried to swallow my entire shaft, and the vibrations quickly had me straining to keep from coating the inside of her mouth with my hot semen.

Jennifer realized how close I was and doubled her efforts, all the while her hands stroked and fondled my balls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.