Dad's College Visit

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Bob goes to college to visit his oldest daughter, Rita, who's there in her sophomore year. While her father's in town, Rita's roommate finds other things to do on campus.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Rita had been going to Piedmont College for two years and she was on her second roommate since she'd been attending there. Both Lori and Christy had been very understanding and willing to go find other things to do whenever Rita's father would come to town to visit his oldest daughter. Whenever Rita's dad, Bob, would email or call and tell her that he was coming for a visit, she'd clear her entire schedule to ensure that she could spend as much time with him alone as possible.

Neither of Rita's roommates had ever quite figured out what transpired between Rita and Bob when he was with her, but if they'd known, they might have wanted to join in as well.

Rita had taken a shower about an hour before she expected her father to arrive and as she was getting dressed, her roommate had wished her a nice afternoon and left their room for 3 or 4 hours elsewhere on campus. She told Rita she'd probably go by the chemistry building and maybe spend some time over in the main library. That let Rita know that, as usual, she and her father would have lots of time alone there in the dorm room. Rita also knew that her father would have gotten himself a local hotel room as well during the time he was in town to visit her.

When Bob knocked on Rita's door, she opened it and stood there looking as good as he'd ever seen her wearing a sexy low-cut sundress and underneath it he was pretty sure what she had on at that moment -- nothing. Bob loved it when Rita dressed sexy for him, and underneath she wouldn't have on a bra or panties to get in their way. Bob closed his daughter's dorm room door, locking it behind him and then he let Rita walk straight into his arms, hugging her father close against her chest.

"Hi, Daddy, I've missed you so much," Rita said as she raised her face, meeting her father's lips as they leaned down to kiss her softly. Their kiss was not that of a father and daughter -- as least not most fathers and daughters -- but the kiss of a pair of sexy ardent lovers who hadn't seen each other in far too long. Bob's lips met Rita's in a moist hungry kiss and her nipples grew hard underneath the material of her sundress as she felt Bob's strong hand behind her back, pulling her close to him in their mutual embrace. Rita let out an involuntary moan of hungry response to her father's firm muscular body against hers and she felt her pussy rapidly getting even wetter than it already had been from her eager anticipation of his early afternoon arrival.

"I've missed you too, baby," Bob said and he picked Rita up in his arms, carrying her over to the bed and he sat her ass down on the side with her legs dangling over towards the floor. Then, Bob bent down, again kissing his daughter and his left hand slid down inside the loosely fitting bodice of the sundress he'd bought her, cupping the full rounded orb of her naked breast inside the dress. He felt Rita's nipple very hard under his palm and he flicked his palm up and down over the firm nub, making Rita moan in response to the hotness of his caress on her sensitive tit. Then, without delay, Bob reached behind Rita's back, unzipped her sundress down to the bottom of the zipper and pulled her sundress down off of her shoulders and pulled it forward away from her breasts. Her dark circular nipples were fully exposed and Bob cupped his young daughter's breasts and caressed them, as he bent over and took one of them in his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.