Family Ties - Cover

Family Ties

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Walker family is introduced to the pleasures and consequences of incest by the beautiful new housekeeper with an ulterior motive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Violence  

There was a knock at the bedroom door. Drummond and his submissive wife had retired soon after Jody and Laura said good night and had been waiting for this moment, one with eager anticipation, the other with resignation and despair.

Drummond acted shocked when Shanti quietly slipped in.

"Well?" he snapped.

"She's here," said Shanti.

"Well, bring here in!"

"She has a request."

"What kind of request?"

"She wishes to keep her identity a secret."

"A secret?"

"Yes. She lives nearby, her father works for your company and she is well thought of by her friends and family," said Shanti, thinking to herself that while her statements might be misleading, they were not altogether false. "For these reasons, she is willing to take less money if you will allow her to service you in darkness and not be asked to speak, so no one can know her identity."

"In the dark?" repeated Drummond just as he and Shanti had rehearsed, "Hey, I'm not so sure I like that..."

Claire spoke up softly, pleadingly.

"Please Drummond, please!" she beseeched as she hoped both she and the woman might salvage some small measure of dignity if they could provide their carnal services in darkness.

"Well..." mused Drummond.

"Otherwise, sir," informed Shanti, "she will refuse altogether."

"And you'll be out hunting up someone new!" he retorted.

"Drummond, please!" begged Claire.

"Oh, all right!" he finally declared, amazed at how easily his wife had been manipulated into exactly what Shanti had planned, "but she had better be good... and so had you!" he reminded her by reaching over and painfully squeezing Claire's nipple.

"If you are in agreement, I will send her in," said Shanti.

"Yes, by all means!" he grinned at Shanti as he motioned for Claire to turn out the table lamp.

Shanti flipped out the overhead light as she was closing the door, leaving the room in total darkness.

Claire's voice was little more than a whisper.

"It's not too late, Drummond. Call it off! Don't do this!"

"Shut up! You're the one who wanted something different. Well, you're about to get it!"

Several seconds passed as both husband and wife peered into the darkness. Their attention was suddenly riveted to the sound of the door handle turning softly. Slowly the door swung open. The small light at the end of the hall was on, silhouetting the figure who stood in the doorway. The lines of her thin body showed clearly through the flimsy negligee.

"My God Drummond, she's only a girl!" whispered Claire.

"Hush and keep quiet," he retorted. "Come on over here," he invited, "and let's get to know each other."

Claire and Drummond saw hands reach to the shoulders and the nightie fall away. The nude figure slowly shut the door.

"Over here, just climb in bed between us," intoned Drummond into the darkness.

They felt the bed give slightly as the mystery woman entered from the foot of the bed and slowly brought her body up between them.

Drummond began running his hands over the lithesome body, fondling the nipples of the almost non-existent breasts, then reaching down to her buttocks and squeezing the firm young cheeks.

Claire also felt her husband's hands on the girl's hips. She lay close, keeping her hands to herself, but as the young body began to respond to her husband's touch, Claire's temperature began to rise and her own nest became wet and her heart began to pound.

"Claire, make this young thing welcome."

The voice was calm, but the undertones carried the threat of ramifications which Claire do not wish to face. Her arms went around the thin body and her hands cupped the small breasts. Her lips kissed the back of the neck. She could hear the girl's breathing become more rapid and felt the girl momentarily push her rear against Claire's nest.

Drummond's hand found his daughter's nest and began playing teasingly in her pubic hair. His other hand cradled her face and his lips closed on hers. The moment was scintillating for them both. Her hand found his erect phallus at the same instant his finger found her clitoris. Their kisses became more frantic as his tongue found the deepest recesses of her mouth and throat and she eagerly drank from him.

Claire, despite herself, was excited as well. Her hands explored the girl's anus. The young body pushed against her finger and Claire, her own breathing coming now in small gasps, gathered her courage and slowly her finger entered the tight young rectum.

Claire thought to herself that considering the damage Drummond's penis had done to her own, mature anus, if he entered this poor girl, she could be severely injured. Yet, she knew he would. He had taken her twice today in her anus with no consideration as to how sore she was and that she was having trouble keeping her bowels from discharging spontaneously. Yes, he would take her, without considering that he might literally rip her apart. She felt sorry for what she knew the girl faced and so to try to prepare her, she began pushing and stretching with her fingers in the hope of enlarging the girl enough for Drummond's massive rod. First a single finger, then a second. She felt the girl whine slightly but knew her two fingers would be nothing compared to what would impale her there later.

Laura squirmed on Claire's fingers as her nest was equally responsive to her father's stimulation. The feelings of taboo were no longer restraints, but rather stimulants to her desire to have carnal knowledge of the man and woman who were probing her most intimate recesses. As Drummond's tongue again filled her mouth and throat, she took his phallus in both hands. She could feel it throbbing and she shared his ache to have it deep within her. She felt Claire's other hand squeeze her nipple, sending new shivers throughout her body. She was thrusting now, first forward to take her father's finger in her nest, then backward to drive Claire's fingers farther in her tight, dark hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.