Family Ties - Cover

Family Ties

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Walker family is introduced to the pleasures and consequences of incest by the beautiful new housekeeper with an ulterior motive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Violence  

A week passed. Both Claire and Drummond were pleased with Shanti's work as housekeeper. Twice, in the company of Drummond Walker, she had found the opportunity, while wearing a short dress or skirt, to bend over, exposing her shapely legs and providing a peek at her panties and cheeks. The second time, Claire as well as her husband, was treated to the dark skinned delights.

Claire's first momentary reaction was discomfort, but there was also a tingling between her legs which brought the wife an excitement she never thought possible from another woman. As Shanti continued to ostensibly pick up lint from the carpet, Claire's mind wandered. The young woman's figure was really not that much better than her own, but it had the natural tautness and firmness of youth which no amount of exercise could ever restore in her own middle aged body. For an instant, she wondered what Shanti would look like if she were bent over like that nude. Did Shanti also enjoy pain with her sex? If she were standing nude in front of Shanti, would the housekeeper find her desirable?

She snapped back from her reverie as Shanti straightened up and walked away. Claire glanced over to find her husband looking at her with a knowing smile. He had obviously been watching her as she enjoyed her role of voyeur. Embarrassed, she left the room.

Laura had visited Shanti's room three times in the last five days. Their sexual feasts were everything Laura could have wanted -- well almost everything. She knew she wanted more, wanted what she was not supposed to have. Yet, the very fact it was prohibited, made it delectable and oh, so outrageously desirable. She would have visited Shanti every night, but the Creole had warned her that too much of a good thing could bring suspicion upon them. Once, by herself, she had sneaked into the hallway late at night to again find excitement by playing peeping Tom, but a sudden sound from one of the rooms had sent her scurrying back to her room where, shaking, she had been too frightened to try again.


"Now don't wait up," said Claire, "and don't worry. The concert won't be over until near eleven and it's a good two hour drive from New Orleans."

"Sure you won't come with us?" asked their father.

"Are you kidding?" asked Jody.

"Oh, that's right," observed Drummond smiling, "if it isn't rock, it can't possibly be of any interest."

"Have a good time you two," said Laura, holding her mother's coat for her and then wrapping her arms around Claire from behind hugging her affectionately. As Laura's arms withdrew, they rubbed momentarily across Claire's breasts causing her nipples to stiffen. Laura smiled innocently as Claire wondered why she had responded sexually, even if inadvertently, to her own daughter's touch. As Claire turned to the door, Laura reached up to her father for a good-bye kiss. Instead of the usual peck, however, Laura's lips lingered, her eyes fluttered closed and only when her tongue had tasted his lips, did she withdraw.

Nonplused, Drummond Walker decided to carry his coat to the car to hide the sudden erection bulging his pants.

An hour or so later, Laura fixed herself a soft drink and told Jody she was going to her room. Not long afterward, Shanti entered, dust cloth in hand. Jody was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. As Shanti stopped to dust the coffee table, he put down his magazine to admire her. Her skirts were all short, but the one she wore today was micro in length. She had learned how to catch a Walker's eye, so she bent over at the waist as if to straighten a magazine on the bottom shelf.

Jody's erection was instantaneous. Shanti was wearing nothing underneath. Her dark anus, pubic hair and labial lips were in full view of the young boy.

His hand found her buttock.

"Want something, Jody?"

"Yeah, I'd like to pick up where we left off at dinner a few nights ago!"

"Think you're big enough to handle me?" she chided

"Why don't we find out," he smiled, quickly unzipping his pants.

Shanti began undressing seductively, as Jody nervously eyed the stairway.

"Don't worry about Laura," said the beautiful vixen, "she won't be a problem."

"But..."

"Would you like me to put my clothes back on and wait until another opportunity presents itself?" she teased as the last of her clothes were discarded.

The boy was beside himself. Never had he seen such a beguiling face, tempting body and willing attitude. He had pictured her naked in his mind many times since the episode at the dinner table. In fact, he had thought of little else since then, Shanti being the focus of his erotic fantasies as he brought himself to orgasm each night in his room. Here, however, was the real, live, warm and luscious body of his dreams, ready and willing to be taken.

Throwing caution to the wind, he hurriedly undressed. Shanti cleared off the top of the coffee table and motioned for him to lie down on his back. She moved over his throbbing shaft and looked down into his eyes.

"Let's see just how good you are!" she said, holding his erection as she lowered herself onto it.

"Ohhhhh... not bad!" she smiled as her pubic hair mixed with his own, signaling she had all of him.

"Now, Mr. Jody... hold on!" she cried as her body began pumping up and down on the near crazed adolescent. Her hands took his and placed them on her breasts.

"Squeeze, Jody, squeeze!" she urged as her nipples felt the pressure of his fingers.

His grunts matched her downward thrusts as she buried him deeply inside her. She knew he could not hold back much longer, so Shanti increased her thrusting to a frenzied pace, her body literally jumping up and down on the boy's rod in near seizure.

"Shanti!" he cried as she felt his body tighten, "it's coming!"

She had timed it well and her own orgasm washed over her at just the moment she felt his rod shoot his hot seed into her.

"Hey Jody, you're not bad at all," she complimented as she stood straight up. Semen dripped from her nest onto the boy's pubic hair. "You shoot a pretty good wad. I bet there are a lot of girls who would love to have that poker rammed in them."

The boy seemed embarrassed as he sat up.

"Yes," continued Shanti, "lots of girls, but few who could appreciate it and fewer who can give you as much as you give them."

"I'll bet you there's not a girl in this part of the country who can fuck like you, Shanti."

"Oh, you might be surprised and we might not have to look as far as you think," she replied.

"You mean there's someone around here who could..."

"Not only can, but is quite willing. She told me she has wanted you inside her for some time, but only recently has she been willing to admit it."

"Who is she? Do I know her?"

"Oh yes, you two know each other very well."

Jody began thinking over his female classmates, sure Shanti had one of them in mind.

"Is it... ?"

"Ah, so you wish to play a guessing game? Then we shall let you find out right now."

"Now? You mean she's here?" he said, looking around hurriedly.

"Of course. I have her hidden for the moment so we can play a little game."

"What kind of game?"

"I will blindfold you and she will fuck you. See if you can discover who she is."

"I may not be able..." he said, looking down at his flaccid penis.

"Oh, she's good, Jody. Very good. I bet she'll have you up and coming again in no time."

"She's that good, huh?" he asked, picturing one likely prospect after another in his mind, starting with the varsity cheerleaders.

"Judge for yourself. Before the blindfold comes off, you must judge her performance. If you are disappointed in any way, she will leave while you cannot see her to avoid embarrassment for either of you. Agreed?"

"Yeah, OK!" he responded as Shanti brought forth a black cloth and tied it securely around his eyes. She helped him to lie down again on his back.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Good. Then just lie back and enjoy her."

Shanti turned and motioned. Laura, wearing only a frilly pair of panties, tiptoed down the stairs and into the room She quietly moved to Jody's side at Shanti's prompting.

"Is she here?" asked Jody, now self conscious about his own nudity.

"Yes. She's going to kiss you."

Laura looked to Shanti, shaking her head that maybe this was all a mistake, they should stop now, call it off.

Shanti grabbed her wrist and pointed between the boy's legs. Although not erect, his penis was beginning to jerk as the mere mention of another lover in the room was exciting him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.