Dangerous Dog - Cover

Dangerous Dog

Copyright© 2004 by Vladd

Chapter 4: The Bitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Bitch - Herein lies the continuing episodes of Jan Taylor, a small woman mid twenties, blond, curvaceous as hell and afflicted with a pathological fear of the outside world. She has fallen victim of the training of Buster, a huge German shepherd, who was trained to assume a position of mastery over human women at the command of the woman saying the words, "I AM A BITCH"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   DomSub   Bestiality   Lactation  

Shortly a very tired Jan got to her hands and knees; she couldn't get to her feet even if the dogs would allow her too. She went upstairs to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed asleep before she hit the mattress, unaware that the rest of the pack had followed her there and were clustered around her asleep as well.

Jan awoke the next morning and was taken outside again to relieve herself. Buster didn't bother with the leash this time since his bitch seemed to have accepted her status. Jan hadn't really thought yet this morning she was more or less on auto-pilot and was just following the pack about. After the pack had finished following natures call they went inside again and seemed hungry. Jan placed various bowls of dog food about and fixed herself something as well.

Buster was pleased with his new pack it was getting strong now and soon would be the dominant pack in the area. He was even more pleased with his Human bitch, she was adapting to her new life. Buster was sure that soon she would take her place as the dominant bitch in the pack. Jan Laid down in the corner, her breasts hurt now they were full again. Several of the pups ran to her and began nuzzling at her searching for her nipples. The pups found both her nipples at almost the same time.

Jan felt her milk flowing into the pups and a warm fuzzy feeling over took her as she fed the next generation of the pack. The Bitch looked out over her pups and smiled a feral smile. The pups were both male pups and were both smaller than the other pups. The Bitch curled about them protectively. Chow was checking out her pups and noticed two missing. She looked around and noticed them feeding off the other bitch. SHE HAD NOT ALLOWED THAT!!!! Even though she had forced them on the human bitch yesterday they were still her pups!!!

Chow advanced on the human bitch growling. The Bitch leapt to her feet and kicked out in fury, her pups were in danger. Chow was struck on the side of the neck and was bowled over. The Bitch grasped Chow by the neck and squeezed, shutting off the female dog's air flow. Buster leapt into the fray and the two battling bitches separated in the blink of an eye. Chow was chastened and essentially relinquished her claim to the pups. The Bitch went back and curled around her pups and they began feeding again suckling on her enlarged and full paps.

Jan was fairly fuzzy headed and wasn't sure what had happened. Had she actually fought for these puppies? She was curled around her pups, they were still noisily feeding. She looked at them and cuddled them to her breasts her sense of reality was a tad skewed, but the warm maternal feelings she was experiencing reassured her and she felt very good and very secure at the moment.

The Bitch got to her feet and stretched forward stretching her arms out one at a time with her ass high in the air just like a dog would have done. She got up on all fours and scooted off to the living room her pups following faithfully. Buster and Rotty were lolling around on the furniture and looked up when she came into the room. Both dogs were interested in what the Human Bitch would do.

The Bitch went up to Buster and nosed at his fur sniffing his doggy smell. Buster nosed at her and licked her breast, her nipples hardened immediately. She sniffed at Busters ass and licked his balls. The Bitch then turned and wagged her tail in Busters face. Buster of course knew that this signaled that his bitch was primed and ready for sex. He of course took advantage of it mounted his willing bitch. His cock was stiffening up nicely even as Buster thrust it into his bitch. He rammed it home and began to fuck her at that super fast pace that only a dog can maintain.

The Bitch thrilled at the intense fucking she was receiving from her mate. Busters cock was growing by leaps and bounds until it achieved its maximum length and width and was really reaming out her cunt. She pounded back to meet his thrusts. She was giving out little yips of pleasure. Busters knot was thrust into his bitch's cunt and started to inflate. It slipped out, then back in, out and finally in where it inflated too big to come out, then it got even larger. Buster stopped his furious thrusting when he felt himself lodge in the Bitch still he thrust to push it further and further into the bitch.

Jan felt the knot being pushed further and further inside her. She felt the tug upon her pussy lips as he pulled back to thrust in again then the thrusting stopped and the cock began pulsing and pulsing inside her as he began to cum, his huge cock rubbing the insides of her cunt walls and she adored the feeling. She was a bitch in heat she mused, being bred by the pack leader.

"What the hell is going on here?!!" Jan heard from the doorway into the kitchen. Jan looked up and looked directly into the eyes of Marisa Taylor, her husband's younger sister. Marisa had not been heard from for years she was not very welcome around the house because she was always wanting her husband to give her money for some dubious scheme. Jan had never liked Marisa very much and the feeling was mutual with Marisa.

Marisa was a tall very well proportioned 23 year old redhead, with large firm breasts, a very trim and stunning figure. She was wearing an obviously expensive designer dress; her hair was done to the max., not a hair out of place.

Marisa had just come back to the U.S. and had just heard of her brothers passing and figured that she was owed something of his estate. Good God in heaven she had thought when she had entered the house from the back door and had then seen Jan and that huge German shepherd fucking in the living room. "Well, this is a sight", Marisa said!! "Marisa", Exclaimed Jan, "Help me please". "Now why should I do that darling? You look like you have the situation well in hand or should I say that, that lovely dog looks like he has his cock well and truly buried in your cunt, Jan!!"

Jan was finding speech to be very difficult with her pussy spasming from the pulse, pulse, pulse of Busters gigantic cock. She grunted and then squealed when Buster, who was concerned at the intrusion of the new human female, tried to dismount and turned about, butt to butt with his bitch.

"Oh my God, darling. Look!! He's tied with you", she then chuckled evilly. "You Bitch", Jan said. "No, No, Jan darling, you're the Bitch, his Bitch anyway". "He makes me do it!! I'm a prisoner in my own home", Jan whimpered. "Of course you are my dear", Marisa said sarcastically. "I am! I am! I swear it!!" Jan exclaimed. "And he makes you wear that lovely dog collar as well, I suppose". "He does, He does", said Jan.

Then to further add to Jan's humiliation. Rotty, who was at first concerned about the new person in their den, decided to ignore her until the Pack leader decided what to do with her. Rotty trotted over to Jan and Buster and licked at the junction of Busters buried cock and knot, which was still spewing cum into Jan's distending belly.

He decided to get into the act as well and humped at Jan's side wanting to get some of that pussy for himself. "Awww, look Jan darling, the other doggie wants some too! Here let me help". She lifted Rottys leg up over Buster's rump. "No Marisa, please don't", Jan screamed, but Marisa guided Rottys cock directly into Jan's ass hole. Of course as soon as Rotty felt his cock in the grip of something soft he thrust forward and buried himself in Jan's ass, all the way to the knot, which due to Buster's buried behemoth, could not gain an entrance. Marisa stepped back and admired her work. There was Miss perfect, Miss prim and proper Jan with one massive dog cock tied to her pussy and another dog cock, not as large, but still quite big, thrusting in and out of her ass hole.

My God, That dog fucks fast, Marisa thought as she watched Rottys trip hammering thrusts in and out of Jan's stretched ass hole. Jan lowered her head to the ground and moaned at the feeling of being filled to the brim with Buster's cock and knot and his cum as well, swelling her tummy and now Rottys fast and furious fucking in her ass, was indescribable.

Jan began to cum. She literally vibrated she came so much. Then she felt Rotty begin to cum in her ass. pump, pump, pump went Rottys cock her ass began to fill with the super heated dog cum. Jan collapsed to the ground her ass still high in the air held there only by the strength of the two dogs cocks. Then gravity had its way and with a very liquid sounding squelch, the two dog cocks were pulled from their proper place in their Bitch and Jan slumped all the way to the ground.

Then Jan heard a whirr-click-whirr-click sound. She suddenly realized she had been hearing that sound for some time now. She looked up just in time to catch the flash of the camera which Marisa held in her hands. "My word, darling you really should have been a model, dear. The camera just loves you". "Marisa!! What!? Why are yyyou taking my picture". "It's really so simple dear. I need Money to pay off a few... friends of mine and you are going to supply it for me otherwise I will leave you here and plaster these pictures all over town and set up signs pointing this way and have you give performances out on the front lawn so the whole world knows what you like to do with your darling doggies."

Jan detested Marisa's contrived high society speech and absolutely hated her for what she was doing to her now. "Jan darling, how did you get into this mess in the first place"? Jan glared at her and began to get to her feet; Buster growled a warning growl at Jan and Jan returned to all fours. "My goodness, Darling he does consider you to be a Bitch, Doesn't He"? Marisa Reached over and petted Buster on the Head. Buster craned his neck to receive more of the petting. "He's awfully Big isn't he Darling? And in more ways than one"!! She smirked as she rubbed Busters head.

Then Marisa saw Buster's Cock reviving. "Oh Goody, Darling, Doggy wants some more Bitch pussy"!! Marisa chortled, "And from the size of that cock I can honestly say that I am glad that he doesn't think that I am a bitch as well".

At the sound of those three Innocuous words, Buster turned and opened his mouth and grabbed Marisa's Oh so expensive designer dress and ripped the fragile Silk to pieces. Marisa was jerked from her feet by the violence of Buster's attack. Marisa let out a piercing scream as Buster grabbed a mouthful of her chic French cut panties and with a vicious twist of his muzzle ripped it from her as well.

Rotty was not sure what the pack leader was doing but he would follow his leaders cues and the Leader was essentially telling the pack that this Human was a new bitch for the pack but would need some training to keep her in her place. Marisa got on her knees and reared up to get on her feet and Rotty jumped in and grabbed her brassiere right between her breast making Marisa lunge backwards in an attempt to escape, which in turn ripped her own bra from her body.

Jan stared at the sight of the worldly, high class Bitch who was now being treated like the Bitch she was. Jan began to smile. Then she leapt into the fray and grasped her stay up hose and jerked them and her shoes off Marisa's legs. This caused Marisa to fall flat on her face. Then Jan grasped Marisa by her hair and pulled her head back. "Jan What are you doing"?, Marisa cried!! "Why just making sure that wolfie gets that Bitch Pussy he wants, Bitch", Jan spat at the helpless Marisa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.