All For My Cassie - Cover

All For My Cassie

Copyright© 2004 by Connor

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen girl sets out to start a relationship with the father she has been apart from for most of her life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Summer started out nice for us. When I wasn't working, Cassie was inseparable from me. We spent a lot of time going to different attraction and tourist type places. Cassie couldn't seem to get enough of it. I was delighted in her pleasure. Through it all, Cassie continued sleeping in my room with me. The truth be told, I had grown accustomed to her being there.

She also continued in experimenting with me, and sometimes on me, with different kinds of sexy outfits and sexual positions. A couple of times she expressed the desire to watch a porn with me. Cassie was eager to try many of the things she saw in these movies.

Cassie had also grown bolder about expressing her desires. Every now and then she still surprised me.

One night half way through an adult movie I felt Cassie's hand move to my crotch. Without a word Cassie removed my hard cock from the confines of the shorts I was wearing. She began stroking the length of my swollen shaft.

We sat watching the movie. Cassie's small, soft hand fondles and stoked the length of my stiff member. My body shuddered when she leaned over and ran her tongue around my swollen head.

Cassie continued stroking me as she licked the end of my cock with the tip of her tongue. I leaned back and arched my hips. My body ached for more. Cassie lowered her head further, taking more of my throbbing manhood into her warm, wet mouth.

I let out a sigh as Cassie sucked on my cock with her ever growing skill. Moving her head up and down, she sucked on the length of my shaft while her hand continued to stroke me. I closed my eyes and gave in to the sensations that my daughter's mouth was giving me.

Cassie eagerly slurped on my hard rod, her lips wrapped tight around me. Her mouth slid up and down, stopping every now and then to lick around my sensitive head. I groaned loudly as her warm mouth continued working on me. Every nerve in my body was alive with sexual pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm." Cassie moaned as she sucked on me.

I wrapped my fingers in her long, blonde hair as her head continued to move up and down on me with increasing speed and force.

"Mmmmm, yes baby." I groaned in pleasure.

"I want to taste you daddy." She stopped long enough to tell me.

Cassie plunged back down on me, taking most of me into her mouth again. Reaching down with her free hand, she started to gently massage my balls. She was driving me crazy. The feeling of her mouth on me, her fingers tickling my balls, even the sounds she was making as she sucked pushed me closer to orgasm by the moment.

Cassie seemed to sense the building pressure in me. She sucked hard, and licked faster. The image of her giving me a blow job was erotic beyond words.

"Ahhhhhhh, babyyyy!" I moaned. I felt my orgasm building to eruption in me. I could hold it in no longer.

I pushed my hips up towards her waiting mouth. Cassie sucked me in hard. My body shook and trembled as I felt my hot semen erupt into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned loudly as I came into my daughter's mouth.

Cassie continued sucking on me, milking me of every drop with her hand. Finally it seemed that I had given her the last drop I had. Cassie lifted her mouth off of me and gave me one of her dazzling smiles.

She climbed into my lap and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around my daughter and held her tight. I caught my breath and kissed the top of her head.

"You liked that daddy?" Cassie asked in a whisper.

"Very much baby." I answered.

"Good." Cassie said with a small sigh. She hugged me even tighter.

That night, we made love again. It was a very slow, gentle, session. Cassie seemed to be in an extremely romantic mood. We soon fell asleep, snuggled close to each other as had become our custom.

This also marked the beginning of changes. Nothing can stay the same forever. That included our time together. Cassie was growing and would soon have her own life away from me.

We got her ready for college that fall. She would be going to a university that was actually not that far from home. Cassie surprised me some though when she had expressed the desire to live in the dorms earlier. It made sense; the university was still a long drive to commute every day. The idea of her living away saddened me but at the same time it filled me with a kind of happiness that I couldn't explain.

"Are you sure you're ok with it daddy?" Cassie asked when we discussed her living in the dorm.

"Yes baby, I'm fine with it." I reassured her.

Cassie smiled at me, though I definitely saw a hint of sadness in that smile. I knew her best friend would be going to the same university and I imagined that they would try to be roommates. In a gesture that seemed beyond her years, Cassie reached out and laid her hand on the side of my face. She caressed my cheek with her thumb. She ended by leaning over and kissing the corner of my mouth.

Fall came and when Cassie left for college, my loneliness was profound. I help her move to her dorm and her friend Kari was going to be a roommate as they had hoped. After helping to get the girls settled in, the three hour drive home was a long one. The house I came back to seemed all the more empty. A good part of the life and light it had had, left with Cassie.

My first night sleeping alone I had a hard time of it. In fact, it took me a few nights before a good sleep finally found me. In the beginning, Cassie called me often. Quite a few times she would beg me to come and get her for the weekend. Halfway through her first year I surprised her with a new car so she could come and go as she pleased.

Every time she came home, we fell into our old routines. Cassie always slept with me on these occasions and she would be sexually ravenous. Sometimes we would spend the entire Saturday without ever leaving the house.

One Friday evening when I was in the kitchen, preparing for her visit she surprised me by coming in the house, dropping her bags, slipping her panties off from under the mini shirt she was wearing and making love to me in the kitchen on the table.

One weekend she performed the sexiest damn strip tease I had seen. She then spent the weekend catering to my every whim and desire. She stayed at my side, wearing sexy little see through lingerie sets, waiting for my beck and call.

Cassie kept me up to speed on her studies. As expected, she was doing quite well. The two weeks before finals, she opted to stay at her dorm and study rather than come home. I fully understood.

Summer break came and Cassie was excited to be able to spend more time at home with me. Her first night back, I expected she would be tired and wanting to rest up. I was wrong.

After putting her bags in my room; she still refused to use her own; Cassie joined me in the living room. I looked up from the couch where I was sitting to see that she was wearing a little tank top that barely came down past her hips.

Cassie climbed on my lap, straddling me. I groaned inwardly when I spied her little patch of blonde pubic hair and realized she wasn't wearing panties underneath. Cassie smiled at me broadly. She took a hold of one of my hands and pushed it to her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm." She purred when I started massaging her mound.

Cassie pulled her tank top over her head, exposing all of her exquisite body to me. She casually tossed it aside. I worked a finger between her moist lips, pushing it inside of her. Cassie leaned her head back and arched her back. Her round, firm breasts were pushed forwards towards me in offering. Her hard, pink nipples stood right in front of my mouth.

I took one of the offered nipples between my teeth, gently nibbling on it. I flicked my tongue over the sensitive little button. Cassie moaned her approval. I started sucking on it as I worked my finger into her tight little pussy.

Cassie wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my face in tighter to her breast. I sucked more of the soft flesh into my mouth. She wiggled on my lap as I inserted another finger into her wet cunt.

"Mmmmmm, I needed this!" Cassie said in a sultry voice.

I continued sucking on her breasts and fingering her pussy, wanting to give my baby pleasure, to make her happy. Cassie wiggled her hips on me harder, rubbing herself against my hand.

"Ohhh, make my pussy feel good daddy!" Cassie moaned at me.

Taking my head in her hands, Cassie pulled my face up and kissed me fiercely. Our tongues intertwined and probed each others mouths. I could feel her getting wetter by the moment. She was grinding herself harder against my hand. I fingered her pussy faster.

"Make me cummm daddy!" Cassie moaned into my open mouth. She was almost bouncing on my hand now.

Cassie pressed her mouth hard against mine again, pushing her tongue in deep. We kissed long and hard as I worked my fingers around in her. I could feel her muscles squeezing against my fingers. My cock was throbbing inside of the jeans I was wearing.

Cassie squeezed me hard in a hug and pressed her pussy tight against me. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" She moaned. I felt her warm juices flowing across my fingers and hand.

"Mmmmm, that was nice." She purred.

Cassie stood up and reached for my hands, smiling sweetly at me. Her blue eyes sparkled. She pulled at me, wanting me to stand. I got up and Cassie turned, leading me to my bed room. I watched the muscles in her ass and thighs flex as she walked. I could feel the heat building stronger, burning hotter, inside of me.

Cassie led me to my bed. Turning around, she sat on the edge. Her hands reached for me, taking a hold of the button on my jeans. She unbuttoned them, and then pulled down the zipper. Pulling on them, Cassie slid my jeans down my legs.

"No underwear on. You know how much I like that." She said to me smiling.

"Yes baby, I do." I said smiling back.

I thought my body would burst into flames when she took my hard member in her hand and fondled it. She placed her hands on my hips and pulled me closer. Cassie leaned down and flicked her tongue over my balls. Then she moved up and flicked it over the tip of my swollen head.

"Mmmm, tastes good."

Cassie took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. One of her hands reached down and cupped my balls. She ran her tongue across the most sensitive area underneath of my head

Cassie continued sucking on me until I thought I was going to burst. The she pulled back and stood up in front of me. She turned around and bent over my bed, moving her hips back and forth. The head of my cock rubbed across her moist lips. She stopped moving and pushed back against me. My cock parted her pussy and slipped inside her wet hole.

"As much as I love feeling you in my pussy, I want you to use something else tonight." Cassie said breathlessly.

She stood up, letting me slip out of her, and walked to one of her bags still on the floor. Cassie walked back to me took me by the hand and we crawled in bed together. I could see she was holding something in her other hand. Laying there next to each other, she gave me what she was holding, a tube of lubricant.

The smile Cassie gave me was a tentative and nervous one. I took it from her and smiled back.

"You sure?" I asked softly.

"Yes daddy, please."

Cassie rolled onto her stomach and got on all fours. Her forearms rested on the bed, her ass raised high up. I moved behind her kneeling. The sight of her in this position had my cock harder than I could remember ever being.

I opened the lubricant and squeezed some onto my finger. I felt Cassie tense up momentarily when my finger touched her little puckered opening. She relaxed as soon as I started to rub it, smearing the lubricant all around. I put some more on my finger. This time I slowly worked my finger into her. I heard her suck in a breath as my finger penetrated her tight opening. Gently I worked my finger around, smearing more lubricant around and in her.

"Ok baby?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes daddy." Cassie answered.

I took some time stoking her ass with my finger, adding more lubricant from time to time. Then I kneeled behind her and lathered my hard cock with it. I guided my head to her; gently I worked my head into her.

Taking my time, I gradually worked the whole of my cock into her tight ass. I sat back on my calves, taking her with me so that she was kneeling on my thighs. My hard cock still buried deep inside.

"Alright honey?" I asked softly, my lips brushing her ear as I spoke.

"Oh yes." She whispered back.

I draped an arm around her waist to help support her. With my other, I reached down and began rubbing her clit. I nibbled on her neck and earlobe at the same time.

"Mmmm, nice!" Cassie whispered to me.

Slowly she started to move around on me. I continued kissing, nibbling and licking her neck and earlobe. Cassie turned her face towards mine and kissed me deeply. Before long she was slowly sliding up and down my hard shaft. I was still fingering her clit as she moved.

"Ohhh god daddy." Cassie panted.

I was concentrating on not blowing my load too quickly; she was so tight around me. Cassie turned her face towards me again as I was kissing the top of her shoulder and began nibbling my ear. She knew how much that would drive me nuts.

Cassie was moving faster, stroking my cock with her tight ass. I fingered her pussy and nibbled on her as she moved on me. I could tell Cassie was loosing herself in the sensations.

"Ohhhhh god!" Cassie moaned loudly. "I'mmm going to cummm!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.