Corporate Favors - Cover

Corporate Favors

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Newlywed Jennifer is drugged, raped and blackmailed into becoming an unwilling corporate whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Slow  

"My what a beautiful wife you have Ron. You're certainly a lucky man."

Larry Tremper's compliment was said with a smile, yet Jennifer felt none of the warmth which Mike and Cindy had exhibited the week before. Tremper's smile was a little too broad, mixed with the hint of a leer.

He was handsome, she had to admit. Jennifer had been expecting some cigar smoking, overweight, old codger. Larry Tremper was none of those. He was in his mid to latter forties, young, she thought, to be the CEO of a major rising corporation, and ruggedly handsome with an athletic build.

"Thank you," she said in response as they sat down at the dinner table.

Jennifer looked over to Dana Tremper, seated directly across the table. Ron had insisted she shop for a new gown to wear this evening and, until now, she had agreed with Ron that she was a knockout in the short black satin dress. Yet, looking at Dana Tremper made her feel like a little girl. The woman seated opposite her was the most beautiful woman Jennifer had ever seen. Her coal black hair and dark complexion gave her an air of mystery which Jennifer found compelling. Add to that her curvaceous figure and the sensuous dress she wore revealing shapely legs and hips and ample cleavage and the aura of the woman was overpowering.

Jennifer thought the Tremper's were rich and powerful people and looked the part.

"How did you two meet?" asked Dana Tremper.

Jennifer related the incident where Ron had accidentally almost knocked her off the bridge while riding his bike, how he had suggested a cup of coffee as a peace offering and how their romance had bloomed immediately.

As their dinner was served, Jennifer began to relax a bit. She and Ron tried to turn the topic to the Trempers on several occasions, but the CEO and his wife seemed far more interested in hearing about Ron and Jennifer than in talking about themselves.

"It must be terribly stressful to be responsible for running such a large corporation," speculated Jennifer.

"Not at all," replied Tremper smiling and glancing at Ron. "I let my employees handle the stress while I just have fun."

"Fun? That's an unusual job description for a CEO."

"Perhaps, but there are certain privileges associated with being the boss."

"Oh?" asked Jennifer.

"Yes, you'd be amazed at what a little power in the business world can do. When people realize you are in a position to help them... or destroy them, they will do just about anything to please you."

Both Trempers were looking at the young couple, he at Jennifer, she at Ron.

Feeling an immediate discomfort at the turn of the conversation, both Jennifer and Ron averted their gazes.

Ron attempted to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"You know, Jennifer is going to be a real help to me here at Tremper Industries."

"How so?" asked the industrialist's wife.

"She's great at helping keep me focused and on track," he smiled, "and she reminds me to watch my Ps and Qs."

Now it was Jennifer's turn to smile.

"Especially his sometimes salty language."

"You don't approve of strong language?" asked Tremper.

"I don't mean to sound prudish. It's just that there are certain words..."

"Yeah," interjected Ron, "especially the "F" word."

"And why is that, Jennifer?" asked Tremper, looking amused.

Feeling as if she were being baited, Jennifer replied, "Let's just say it's a word I would never use."

"Never?" queried Tremper.

"Never!" Nothing could make me use that word!" she responded as she again saw her husband's employer smile furtively.

Jennifer felt a chill run down her spine as she realized that Tremper was continuing to stare at her. She looked up to meet his eyes and smiled weakly as it became apparent that she had become the focal point of his attention.

The rest of dinner was a slow torture for her. Ron didn't seem to notice since he had obviously become quite enamored with Dana, but Larry Tremper's eyes never left her. The conversation was inane enough, but she began to curse having selected this low cut dress as his eyes often fell to her cleavage, causing her to squirm uncomfortably. He seemed to enjoy her discomfort. Even when looking over to Ron or Dana she felt as if his eyes were undressing her. If this was the passing on of stress he had alluded to earlier, then she was beginning to understand his "fun" was at other's expense.

Mercifully, the dinner drew to a close and as the table was being cleared, Dana turned to the young wife.

"Jennifer," she said, taking Ron's arm, "I'm going to steal your husband for a little while. He tells me he likes tennis and so I thought I would show him our courts."

"Oh, but..." injected Jennifer, not wanting to be left alone with Tremper, "... perhaps we could all go."

Larry Tremper motioned in a different direction.

"If you wish, but with your degree in World Literature, I thought you might like to see the library. I have some rare first editions."

"But..."

"Sure, Honey, go ahead. We'll be right back," said Ron, obviously embarrassed that she would be objecting.

"Yes... of course," she answered, her voice weak, deflated.

She smiled unconvincingly and with little choice, watched Ron and Dana walk out the French doors toward the courts.

The library was not enormous in size, but the oak bookshelves were filled with classics both European and American. She quickly moved across the room and busied herself looking through one volume, then another. Tremper's attention was all the while focused on her.

"You have lovely legs, Jennifer."

That chill again as she reddened.

"Oh, you have Tolstoy!" she said, grabbing a volume off the shelf, trying to ignore the remark.

"The Russians, such a fatalistic lot," he said, still smiling directly at her. "Always driven by forces beyond their control."

"Heroic in their efforts to persevere," she added defiantly.

"Yes, but alas, always tragically succumbing to those overpowering forces in the end."

She looked to find him smiling as he moved closer.

"I hope your husband reminds you often of what a beautiful woman you are."

"Yes, he reminds me quite often, thank you."

"You know, I've always believed that a beautiful woman should not only be told how attractive she is, but should be shown as well."

He reached out gently and ran his fingers lightly through her hair. Jennifer turned abruptly and began nervously fingering a pen and pencil set on the desk. She felt his hands rest lightly on her shoulders and the kiss on the back of her neck, frightening, yet electrifying. She had never had a man make a pass at her before. A virgin until married, Jennifer felt unprepared to deal with this man who was obviously used to getting what he wanted -- and very good at getting it. She could not deny that, under other circumstances, she would be highly attracted to Larry Tremper, but her thoughts quickly turned to Ron. What would he want her to do? She knew how important this job was to him, how he had talked of little else since returning from the interview. Yet, how far was she expected to go? A little flirtatiousness was was one thing, but Larry Tremper obviously had more in mind... much more.

"Look, Mister Tremp..."

"Please, make it Larry."

"Look, Larry, you're an attractive man. I won't deny that... and powerful. I realize that you can make or break my husband's career here at Tremper Industries..."

"Surely you don't think..."

"Quite frankly, I don't know what to think. I'm new at this corporate wife game. I do know that under different circumstances I might be in your arms right now, but these are not different circumstances. I am married and I take my vows quite seriously. I don't want to jeopardize my husband's career, but I can't and won't do anything to jeopardize my marriage either. What if Ron and your wife were to come back and find us together like that?"

"Oh, I suspect they won't be back for a little while," smiled Tremper.

A fleeting image of naked bodies writhing in bed flashed through Jennifer's mind. Almost visibly shaking herself, she forced those doubts from her mind and focused on the more immediate situation.

"I am willing to help my husband and Tremper Industries in many ways, but there are limits!" she said as confidently as possible.

She was surprised to see him shrug his shoulders and walk over to the corner of the desk.

"Certainly," he said, "if that's the way you feel."

"I'm... I'm sorry, but it is!"

He was silent, looking at a single rose in a vase on the desk.

Jennifer, not sure whether her own feeling of relief or disappointment was greater at that moment, decided to change the subject.

"Tell me about Tremper Industries," she said, hoping to lighten the atmosphere. "About all Ron had told me is that it is a chemical conglomerate."

"Funny you should ask about that," he said, plucking the rose from the vase, turning away momentarily, then handing the flower to her. "What you have in your hand is the result of Tremper Industries research."

She examined it carefully, but could find nothing unusual in its size, texture or coloration.

"I don't..."

"Smell it," he intoned.

She inhaled deeply of the opening bud, noting an almost musky odor in addition to the normal sweet aroma.

"I'm sorry, I..."

Before she could finish the sentence, she began to feel an indefinable sensation sweeping over her body.

"We do extensive research for the military. What you have just inhaled is the product of years of research in pheromones."

Her temperature rising rapidly, Jennifer was beginning to perspire. Her labial lips began tingling and her nest was suddenly hot and wet.

"Pheromones?" she questioned as she twisted uncomfortably, "Aren't they some kind of animal scents?"

"Exactly! Scents which can mark territorial boundaries or..." he said smiling confidently, "... attract members of the opposite sex for mating!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.