Corporate Favors - Cover

Corporate Favors

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Newlywed Jennifer is drugged, raped and blackmailed into becoming an unwilling corporate whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Slow  

Early that afternoon, Jennifer received a visit form Cindy.

"Hi there, stranger. Things any better with you and Ron?"

"No. I hardly see him anymore. He's off on one trip after another and even when he's home, it seems we don't have much to say to each other."

"How's the love life?"

"Nonexistent. We haven't made love in months. At first it was me. Then, I quite using Jip and I thought things would get better, but he hardly even notices me. He's always too tired or too busy."

Jennifer thought about telling Cindy what had happened yesterday, but the memory was still too fresh, too painful.

"You're really down aren't you? Sorry. I wish there was something I could do to cheer you... Hey wait a minute! I've got a hit of Jip in my purse. Larry gave it to me for a party last week but I struggled through without it. We could share a hit and..."

"And what?"

Cindy looked at Jennifer with a gleam in her eyes. She reached into her purse and held up the vile, broke it between her fingers.

"Shame to waste it," she said smiling, offering it to her friend.

Jennifer, welcoming anything which would take her mind off the events of yesterday, leaned forward and inhaled deeply. Cindy did the same and by the time they reached the bedroom, each was naked and exploring the other's body seductively.

Four hours later they lay in each other's arms, kissing tenderly as they awoke from a nap brought on by sexual exhaustion.

"Thanks, Cindy," said Jennifer, looking into her friend/lover's eyes.

"My pleasure, kiddo," replied Cindy.

"You seem to know just what I need."

"And what you need right now is a little good news and a little mystery and adventure."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know all the details yet, but I also told Alecia Rowe about Larry's secret videotape room at the office. It seems she sneaked in there and stole one of Tremper's tapes. Do you know Alecia?"

"Oh, we've met. It's a long story. Let's just say I'm not on her list of best liked people."

"Well, anyway, she's supposed to call me tomorrow morning and we're going to decide what to do with the tape. Maybe there will be something on it we can use against that S.O.B."

"Let's hope, but you also mentioned an adventure?"

"Maybe, just maybe, there's another opportunity to get something on Tremper. Did you hear about some sort of company seminar here at corporate headquarters tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"None of the wives are invited."

"Well, you wouldn't expect the wives to attend a seminar," stated Jennifer.

"A seminar being catered with tons of food and twelve cases of liquor?"

"How do you know that?"

"One of the wives overheard her husband on the phone, telling another guy from the office about it."

"You think..."

"I don't think, I know! After I found out about the catering, I did some snooping of my own. Tremper's secretary has been contacting call girls all over town to be there tonight."

"Sounds like a little more than a seminar!"

"To say the least! I asked Mike about it. He said he tried to beg off, but Tremper insisted he be there. I tried to get him to talk about it, but he just clammed up. What about Ron?"

"He hasn't mentioned it. I guess he wasn't invited. Boy, talk about a time when one of Tremper's cameras would come in handy."

"I've got a better idea, if you're willing."

"Sounds devious. I love it!" giggled Jennifer.

"We'll go, posing as call girls, get a first hand look at what's going on and get some pictures of our own."

"But someone there is bound to recognize us."

"That's the beauty of it. Tremper's secretary told the girls they are to wear masks, make themselves available to any of the men who want them."

"I'm not sure I like that last part."

"What could they do to us they haven't already done hundreds of times? Besides, we may find something we could use against Tremper."

"I guess I can make some excuse to Ron to be away tonight. Not that he cares anyway."

"How about we tell Ron and Mike we are going together for a girl's night out? It won't even be a lie."

"But aren't you afraid Mike might recognize you?"

"I'll be careful. Besides, we'll be wearing masks, remember?"

Jennifer was hesitant. She hated the deception with Ron which had become a way of life, but knowing they might indeed be able to get something damaging on Tremper, she finally agreed.

"Pick you up tonight at eight?" asked Cindy.

"Yes," mused Jennifer, "eight will be fine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.