Corporate Favors - Cover

Corporate Favors

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Newlywed Jennifer is drugged, raped and blackmailed into becoming an unwilling corporate whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Slow  

The next morning, Jennifer's feelings of guilt over not being able to help Lisa were more deeply etched than ever. She repeatedly replayed the events trying to find something she might have done differently and although she could find nothing which would have made a difference, she was nonetheless ashamed and sickened at the atrocity committed on David's fiancee.

Her self vilification was interrupted by the ringing phone.

"Hello."

"Jennifer, it's David."

"Yes, David."

She hoped her voice did not betray the guilt she felt at this moment.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel our dinner plans."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's Lisa. She's not feeling well and insists we leave for home immediately. We're booked on a flight in one hour."

"I'm very sorry to hear that David. Is there anything..."

She paused silently reviling herself that she had already done quite enough.

"No, thanks. Darn it. I really wanted you to meet her. I know the two of you would really like each other."

"Maybe another time."

"I've missed you, Jennifer. I never really got a chance to say thanks. You've meant more to me in getting my life together than you will ever know."

"I've missed you too, David."

"Well, the limo is waiting, thanks to good old Uncle Larry."

"David..."

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What's that?"

She ached to tell him, to warn him, but could anyone believe such an incredible story? Besides, if Lisa could keep him away from here, maybe the two of them could still find a life together.

"I..."

Tears welled in her eyes.

"I... just want to wish you and Lisa the very best and I hope your life together is filled with every happiness."

"Thanks, Jennifer. That means a lot coming from you."

"David, please know that I truly mean that."

"I do know it, Jennifer. Nothing could convince me differently."

"Good bye, David."

"Good bye, lovely lady."

She cried for several hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.