Living Doll - Cover

Living Doll

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I was my boyfriend's one and only fuck doll

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

It all started out just as a bit of crazy fun, a one-night thing, but we both got so excited that we carried on. I had been going out with Frank for a month and we had just started having sex when he invited me to stay for the weekend. Of course I said yes straight away, two days and nights of rampant sex was something to look forward to.

We had dined out and returned to his flat for a nightcap and then it was off to bed. In the corner besides his wardrobes was one of those blow up dolls.

"What's that?" I pointed with a giggle.

"Of that's Ingrid," he laughed and I could see that he wasn't at all embarrassed for me to see it.

"Don't tell me you've actually used that," I giggled again.

"Sure," he admitted, "she's a good obedient girl is my Ingrid."

"Well you don't need her anymore," I said, "you've got me."

"Tell you what," he laughed, "you can be my living doll."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can be my Ingrid now," he said, "she doesn't move or speak but just lets me do anything I like to her."

"So that's how you want me then?" I said but something about the situations was warming my senses and made my pussy wet.

"Yeah," he said with a wicked smile.

"Ok, so what do I have to do then?" I asked.

"That's the whole point Alice," he laughed, "you don't have to do anything, you just lay there and I do everything. But you have to be like a Barbie doll, I can move you around and you have to stay where I put you."

"Ok, so I just lie here shall I," I said and lay down on his big bed.

I let my body go limp and closed my eyes but I could hear my heart beating fast in my chest. It was curious for in truth I am normally a control freak and the thought of just letting go and allow someone else to take total control of my body was so exciting. It seemed like ages but it could only have been a matter of second before I felt is hands on me. First he rolled me over onto my side and I felt my dress zip being pulled down. With some difficulty he proceeded to remove my dress and it was hard for me to remain still for I wanted to help him. At last he got it off me without ripping it, then he started on my underwear. My bra and knickers were comparatively easy to remove and then I was naked.

It wasn't the first time I had been naked before him but before it was in the heat of our sexual frenzy, tonight it was different. He rolled me onto my back and then he stood there staring at me. I couldn't see him for I still had my eyes closed but I could feel his stare.

"Fucking gorgeous," he whispered to himself.

I'm lucky, born with good genes for I don't have to work at it to keep my body looking good. I may have a few pounds extra over the perfect weight but I've never had any complaints, far from it; Frank's verbal reaction was typical. The then bed moved and I felt his hands move over my naked body. At first they were gentle as they roamed over me then he grabbed my ankles and roughly pulled my legs apart. Again I felt the bed move and I guessed that he was now kneeling between my spread thighs. It was sweet torment trying not to move or speak and it was getting worse. I felt his hands moving up and down on the inside of my thighs, I wanted to scream out for him to fuck me.

"Now remember no moving, just stay in the position I put you," he said.

Then I felt his weight on me and his cock slipped into me with ease, I was that wet.

"Lovely sweet Ingrid," he whispered in my ear as he thrust gently into me.

I wanted to grind myself against him, to improve the friction between us, but I gritted my teeth and stayed still. Then he withdrew and before I could call out he had flipped me over and I fell on my front. Remembering just in time that I was a doll I stayed where I fell but soon he positioned me with my bum in the air and my thighs spread. Again he entered me but this time from rear; I came almost immediately. Before my orgasm had subsided he once again had pulled out of me and he moved me so that her could get his cock into my mouth. I never been a fan of blowjobs but this was different, he moved his cock in and out of me so it became more a face fuck. As his orgasm built he fucked me harder until he forced his cock right to the back of my throat and he at last spurted. He pulled out and flopped beside me on the bed, his hands gently moving over my breasts; I had never come so hard in all my short life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.