Couch - Cover

Couch

by LadyBM

Copyright© 2004 by LadyBM

Erotica Sex Story: This story is a fantasy that involves a man and a woman, me. It is about the woman welcoming her man home from a trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I was sitting reading when I heard you pull up. I grinned and put up my book and went to the door opening it. I stand waiting for you. I even dressed up some. I had decided to wear a black short-sleeve dress top and a one of my long flowing skirts. Nevertheless, my hair is braided and I am bare foot and bare legged. I push open the door and let you in. I hug you tightly not letting go for a while then I step back and let you fully into the house. I shut the door locking it. I grin just because I am happy.

I turn back to you and step close as you take your hat off putting it on the side table. I tug you so that you are in front of the love seat. I push slightly telling you to sit. I move close and straddle you, wrapping my arms around your neck. I snuggle close to you as you wrap your arms around my waist and hug me tight. I just cuddle close as you start telling me about your trip. I do not really pay full attention since I am happy that you are here and I can snuggle close.

Then I hear you ask if I have done as you asked and teased myself not letting me have my orgasm. I tense slightly and bite my lip. I shake my head and tell you no I just could not make myself do that. I tell you that the first time I was really just going to tease myself but the orgasm was sudden and there was not anything that I could do. Also, after that orgasm I continued to play since it still felt so good. I had a feeling that I would have another orgasm if I continued. I did. It was not as strong as the first one but it still felt good. After that, I just laid in bed for a bit.

Then I again did not do as you asked. On Friday, I had been really tense. I knew that I needed an orgasm bad. After my dad had left to go out, I got up and went to get my vibrator. I laid back down on the couch and started to play and read my magazine. I was very aroused. I slowly built myself up. When I knew that I was close, I slipped the vibrator into my jeans and rubbed it tight against me. I had my orgasm but it was not strong enough. I continued to play pressing it against me tightly.

I rolled it back and forth against my clit. Another orgasm started to build. I knew that it was going to be good. I continued to press and roll it against me tightly. Then suddenly the orgasm hit and ohhh was it good. I just had to lay there and catch my breath. As I am telling you this, I start to slowly rock against you. As I continue to tell you about my orgasms, I rub harder and faster. My breath starts to get slightly heavy. I can feel myself being very aroused. It is as if I am continuously having a light orgasm.

I feel your hands stroking my thighs through my skirt. I stay silent after I tell you my story but I continue to rock against you. I kiss your neck lightly then flick it with my tongue. I then flick your ear with my tongue. I tug on your earlobe with my teeth then nip it hard. Your hands had settled at my hips moving me against you. I groan lightly and nip your neck hard. I move my hands down and grab yours bringing them to my breasts. I groan loudly as you tighten your fingers around them hard.

I rub harder and faster against you as you pinch and tug on my nipples. My right hand moves down between us to press against your cock. I tighten my fingers around you. You groan and arch into my hand. I move off you and stand. I undo your pants and let you help me till everything is at your ankles. I lick my lips and squeeze your cock tight. I kneel on the floor and lean forward to lick the head of your cock.

I wrap my mouth around you and suck hard. I run my tongue over the head of your cock again and again, as I suck. I groan feeling myself pulsing with need. I have what I so want and crave inside of my mouth. My hand strokes your cock as I suck and lick. I roll my tongue around you having so much fun. I move my mouth down to take as much of your cock as I can. I want it so much.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.