Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

When I awoke Monday morning I was in my bed with Tamara. I vaguely remember being coaxed into the bed off the massage table. I snuggled up to Tamara and the deep feelings I had for her rushed through my body. I snaked my hand down towards her love nest and she stopped my hand. She brought it to her breast and pressed her bottom into Mr. Happy.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I said and kissed the back of her head.

"Good morning to you too. Lena must have done a terrific job on you last night."

"She really did and I needed it. What are your plans today?"

"I'm meeting Trish for breakfast."

"I hope she's not still upset from the other night."

"I hope so, too. I would hate to lose her as a friend and she has really helped with Sassy's. I'm thinking about giving her ten percent of the business as a bonus. Especially since she will be doing most of the work running it for a while."

"I think that's a great idea. When did you decide that?"

"I've been thinking about it for a while. Then, when you emphasized that I should be free to travel with you, I would feel better if someone was watching over the business that had a vested interest."

We continued our conversations in the kitchen making coffee and then enjoyed the beautiful Albuquerque morning on the patio. Lena and Audrey came out a little later. Donna had popped into the kitchen and headed back upstairs. The professional of the group, Susan, came out dressed for the office.

"The furniture was delivered on Friday and we're having a walk-through on the kitchens and bathrooms this morning," she said.

"What time?" I asked.

"Nine this morning. Do you want to join us?"

"Do I need to? You seem to have the situation well in hand."

"I'd like to schedule a company meeting on Wednesday morning to coordinate everyone moving into their offices. Bob and Tom already said they'd be there."

"That sounds good for me," Tamara said. "I'll make sure Trish is there." Tamara then left us to get ready to meet Trish.

Lena asked, "Does Lisa know?"

"She and I talked Friday and she's the one that suggested Wednesday," answered Susan.

The next hour was spent discussing the occupation of the new offices. Susan left for the office while Audrey and Donna did their morning workout. Lena also cleaned up and left for the office. Tamara left during the discussion. Donna and Audrey had gone for a run.

Tracy stumbled out after everyone left and crawled into my lap. She seemed to feel that was her place. She mumbled something about good morning and snuggled up to my chest.

"Are you going to be okay if you're here alone for a while today?"

"Can't I go with you?" she asked.

"We'll see. I have a couple of calls to make this morning and may need to leave for a while."

She said she'd be okay. I moved her off my lap and went to the study.

I called Tom to check with him on the club fiasco. He said I shouldn't worry about it but he would be there in case I needed him. He said that since he was also a member, he had a vested interest in the outcome.

There was an e-mail from Frank telling me he had moved the first five million dollars to twenty different stocks. He outlined a plan for the other five million to be in relatively available funds. The balance of the account would continue to be used for opportunistic investment opportunities.

Dan had also sent an e-mail detailing the security installation in Santa Fe. He said he had checked into the security issues for Tahiti and said we needed to get together that Thursday or Friday with Sam and Donna. I replied to his e-mail and said we would work out the meeting time later.

I next called Juan in Colorado. I asked him how everything was going since the incident. He said there had been a few curiosity-seekers but he had hired two of his cousins to watch the gates. He said they hadn't let anyone in. I asked him to think about what size cabin he would need since I had changed my mind about Tamara's parents' cabin. He told me that he didn't need but a small cabin with a couple of bedrooms. I then told him the whole group would be coming to the ranch in a month. I said I would send him a shopping list. I also told him Bob would be contacting him and reworking the funding for the ranch expenses. Figuring I had given him more to think about than he needed to worry about, I ended the call.

Bob was next on the agenda. I went over my conversation with Juan and asked Bob to get with Juan to work out the details on the ranch fund. I briefed him about the meeting at the club the next night. He said he would be there. I told him I would need a hundred-thousand in traveler's checks for the trip. He questioned why and I said I would be using plastic mostly but wanted them just in case. He said he would arrange it for me. He asked when we were leaving and I told him the Monday after the wedding.

After grabbing a cup of coffee I called Michael who actually answered. I asked him if he would be my best man and he accepted. He said they would be wrapping up that coming Thursday and then they would be coming to Albuquerque. I asked him where Mike was and he said he was in the middle of shooting a scene. I asked him to have him call me.

After hanging up, I thought about the accommodations for the coming weekend. Mom and Marie could share Marie's room. Audrey could sleep with Lena. Mike could sleep in the office and that would let Michael and Michelle use his room. Donna could use the maids' room off the kitchen. I would call Sheila and get a block of rooms reserved at the Pyramid. Tamara's family could stay at her house.

I called Sheila and then Dee. I asked Dee to arrange for catering at the house from Thursday through Sunday. I told her that there would be lots of family in and out. I asked her to get with Tamara and work out all the details.

Steve was the next on the list.

"Hey there," he said when he answered the phone. "I was wondering when you would get around to calling me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, for one thing I didn't show up this weekend. And my ears have been bent six ways from Sunday. Jerry has been bitching about Trish. He says she has been distant and is always talking about you and Tamara. He said that after running into you at Grahams, Trish dropped him off and he hasn't heard from her since. What's the deal?"

"There's nothing going on. Tamara met Trish for breakfast this morning."

"I hope that's all there is to it because Jerry's been talking stupid about kicking your ass if you messed up things between him and Trish."

I didn't need this but I wouldn't bring Steve into it. "I called to talk about the meeting we have with Jim Reeves and all the general managers for the dealerships tomorrow. Do we need to meet beforehand to discuss anything?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure what my role is with that deal."

"I expect you to be my liaison and take care of the day-to-day details. I don't think you will be doing much except looking into the running of each of the agencies and letting me know what you see."

"I can handle that. Why don't we meet for breakfast before the meeting?"

I agreed and told him I would call him when I was leaving the house.

The only one I hadn't talked to was George and couldn't think of any reason to call him. I was surfing the net when Audrey came in. She was still in her workout clothes. She asked if she needed to get dressed or were we staying at the house? I told her she should wear something casual but I didn't have plans on leaving. She made a comment about me scrubbing her back as she walked out of the study.

Donna then came in and asked if we could talk.

"I told Sam to take the day off and get ready for the trip," she said. "And speaking of the trip, Tamara has given me a list of what clothes I should take. What instructions do you have for me?"

I thought for a second before answering. "To be honest, I don't know what to tell you. Security-wise, Dan wants us to get together Thursday or Friday to go over the security issues. We'll be in Hawaii for six days before heading to Tahiti. We'll be in Tahiti for two weeks and then we'll head to the ranch in Colorado for a week. All of your expenses will be taken care of by me. I expect you to watch out for the girls whenever they decide to take an excursion away from me. Other than that, I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I had assumed everything you just said, but what about the upcoming weekend? It sounds like it's going to be pretty hectic."

"Again, I expect you to stay close to Tamara when she's away from me. If anyone was going to try and get at me, she would be the most likely target."

We talked for another twenty minutes about the plans for the weekend and who would be staying at the house.

I decided I would go for a swim before lunch. I changed into my suit and headed to the pool. Tracy was sunning herself on one of the lounges near the pool. I dove in and swam a few laps.

Tracy was sitting on the edge of the pool when I stopped my laps. She had a Diet Coke for me. I thanked her and she started asking me questions about Mike's movie. I told her where it was being filmed and that he would be at the house the following Thursday.

"Do you think I have what it takes to get into the movie business?"

I looked at her for a minute and said, "You definitely have the looks. Have you done any acting in school?"

"I was in a couple of plays in middle school. I had a bit part in the school play this year. They usually give the bigger parts to the seniors."

"If we get a chance, we can talk to Michael while he's here. It's not easy getting into the movies. There are so many hopeful starlets that make the trek to Hollywood only to end up disappointed."

"Mike didn't seem to have a problem."

"The situation with Mike was very unusual. He was in the right place at the right time. Michael offered us some stunt work and the director liked Mike."

"You said 'us'. Were you in a movie also?"

"I got to say a couple of lines and get beat up by some bad guys."

"That's cool. When is that movie coming out?"

"I don't know. Michael will know more about it."

"Oooo, a movie star," she said and jumped in the pool on top of me.

I barely caught her before she drowned me. I swear I was going to have to put a leash on this girl. She definitely was a lot more mature than her fifteen years indicated. Her body was completely matured although she would probably slim up some.

Donna walked out during the splashing. "Are you two having fun?"

"I'm trying to get Mr. Movie Star's autograph," Tracy said as she swam back to the edge of the pool.

"I'll explain later," I said to Donna.

"Tamara called and asked if we could meet her for dinner. She wants steak. She said Lena and Susan will meet us at the restaurant in an hour."

I climbed out of the pool and headed to the bedroom. I stripped and climbed in the shower. I was surprised when I was joined by Audrey. She immediately lip locked me and began to invade my mouth with her tongue.

She reached down to find Mr. Happy already joining the party. I reached around her and cupped her sweet ass. She broke the kiss and said, "I love the way you kiss. I hope you don't mind if I delay your shower for a few minutes. I really need you to make love to me."

With that she turned off the water and pulled me out of the shower. She lay on the floor mat and pulled me on top of her. We docked better than any space shuttle. I was easing in and out of her as she stroked my chest.

"Oh, that feels so good. I love feeling you inside of me. Oh, John... please... don't... stop."

I didn't stop; I kept pulling out to the head and then driving it slowly back in. This was truly making love. It wasn't a heated frenzy. She looked so beautiful below me. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. All of a sudden she tensed and then locked her legs around me and lifted up off the floor. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders.

After a minute or two she relaxed her legs. I then stood up and pulled her up with me. I had her lean over and grab the edge of the tub. I stepped back to admire her ass. She was taller than Tamara and had a different shape. The sight was awesome and I stepped up and positioned my cock at the lips of her pussy.

She squealed when I thrust my cock into her pussy. My legs were slapping against hers as I started to pound into her. She began getting very vocal and telling me to fuck her and fuck her hard. I wasn't going to disappoint her and I needed a good cum myself.

I was holding on to her hips and pounding up against her ass. I loved her long legs because I didn't have to stoop much and it took me about five minutes before I came. But when I did, it was so good. I slowed my motion and then pulled out.

Audrey stood up and turned to me. She kissed me lightly on the lips. "John, I love you. I really love you. I hope you love me at least half as much as I love you."

"Of course I love you. And I wanted you from the first time I saw you. I knew I would never have you, but that didn't stop me from thinking it."

"We are all very lucky to have found a way to love each other." She paused and then said something that took me by surprise. "Do you want me to be with the other women?"

I paused myself before I answered, "Why do you ask that?"

"I see how the others are. They have sex with each other as well as with you."

"No, I don't want you to be with the other women. I want you do to what you feel is right for you."

"I will do it if you want me too."

"Do you want to?"

"No. Not at this time. It might change later but I want to please you and I'll do what ever you ask of me."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "I don't want you to have sex with the others. But I do want you to continue to want me the way you do now."

"That's not a problem," she said as she hugged me tight.

We showered each other and dressed. Donna and Tracy were waiting for us when we came out the bedroom. Tracy looked at Audrey and winked. Donna looked at me and mouthed the word, "Wow!" Apparently we hadn't been very quiet. I think I would talk to Fred about soundproofing the master suite.

We arrived at the steak house prior to the others. By the time they had a table set up for us, Tamara had arrived. Lena and Susan walked in after her. During dinner I outlined the sleeping arrangements for the coming week. Everyone agreed and Susan said she could give up her bed if we needed her to. I thanked her but told her we shouldn't need her room.

Tamara huddled with Lena and Audrey about preparing her house for her family. I looked at Tracy and she seemed to be pouting. I motioned her to come over to talk to me. Susan moved over to let her sit by me.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I'm listening to all of you talking about the coming weekend and the honeymoon and I wish I was going to be a part of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.