Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Tamara looked like a queen on a throne with all her subjects around her. She looked up when I came back in, then held her hand out for me to come to her side.

Sally was telling everyone about when Tamara had her tonsils out as a child.

I looked in her eyes and she smiled up at me. We didn't say anything but just held hands while all the others chatted.

"I need to go back to the house this morning. Does anyone need anything?" I asked.

Sally said she and Harry were going to stay with Tamara.

Lena said she wanted to go along, as did Susan. Audrey asked if we could go by a store. I immediately agreed.

"We'll be back around lunchtime," I told Tamara. "Do you need anything from the house?"

"No, I have everything," she said and pulled me down so she could whisper something in my ear. "I invited Audrey into the circle. Lena agreed so have fun!" Then she kissed me.

We said goodbye and headed out. Roy was standing in the waiting room talking to Sam. I told Sam we were heading to the house but were stopping by the mall on the way home. He said he would follow us.

Roy spoke up, "I'll see you tonight."

It made me feel good that Roy had perked up. I led my entourage out of the hospital and to the parking lot. Susan decided to ride with us and leave her SUV.

Lena held the front door open for Audrey. She then climbed in the back with Susan. I couldn't get over the change in Lena.

When we got to Coronado Mall, Susan grabbed my arm and pulled me one way while Audrey and Lena went another way. I motioned Sam to follow them.

"Where are we going?" I asked Susan.

"I don't care but I am supposed to keep you occupied while they do some shopping," she said.

We were near Macy's and went in there. I went to the men's department and looked at shirts. I found a couple of Polo-type shirts that I liked. I paid for them and then followed her. We ended up in the section for women's dresses.

I watched Susan look through the dresses. She would hold one up and ask what I thought. This went on for five or six times. I told her that with her legs, slit dresses would be the sexiest. She found a couple and tried them on. She came out and flashed me some thigh.

"That would be perfect at the office. Professional yet sexy."

She picked out three and I paid for them. We were walking out of Macy's when my phone rang. It was Lena and they were through. I told her where we would meet them and we made our way there.

We met them at the food court. I couldn't pass up getting a banana split. Sam had a strange look on his face. Susan was telling Lena and Audrey what she got and they were whispering to her.

I made my way over to Sam. "Okay... what gives?"

"I was sworn to secrecy or else they would cut my balls off," he responded.

I saw Lena look over and glare at Sam. I got my banana split and the girls each ordered some ice cream treat. Sam even got a dipped cone.

We left the food court after finishing our ice cream and went to the cars. I drove to the house listening to the girls talking about clothes and such.

Once at the house I went to my room to pack some more clothes. I figured I would take enough for a couple of more days. I was in the kitchen when the girls came downstairs with more suitcases.

"Are you three ready to go back to the hospital?"

They all answered in the affirmative. I loaded the bags in the back of the Jag. I missed having the Expedition and then realized that the Escalade was supposed to have been ready the day before. I made a mental note to call Steve.

The drive back to the hospital was interesting. Lena was sitting in the front seat and had turned towards me. I noticed she had on a conservative skirt but had pulled it up. I looked closer and saw her sweet shaved pussy winking at me. I quickly looked back at the road while she giggled.

Susan was sitting behind Lena. She called my name and I looked over my shoulder at her. She looked down at her lap and she too was flashing me. Mr. Happy was asking if I needed any help. Susan started laughing when I swerved slightly as I turned my head back to the front.

If they were doing that then I was damn sure not going to look at Audrey. I made it to the parking lot with only a few more comments from my flashers. I parked and got out of the car. Audrey was still in the car and I opened the door to let her out. Big mistake. She said thank you as she swung her leg out and she too flashed me. It was a little more obvious since she had a dark bush and it said hello.

I tried to hide my erection but it was pretty obvious. Audrey finished getting out and kissed me on my cheek. Sam came up behind me and we watched as the women strutted their stuff towards the hospital entrance. Sam slapped me on the back and said, "You are one lucky man."

"Tortured is more like it. But that view there is wonderful," I said.

Sam and I walked in and met the girls at the elevator. When the door opened, the girls entered first and I stepped in. Sam backed out and said he had to get something from the gift shop. As the door closed, I turned to the girls and they all grabbed the hems of their skirts at the same time. "Now," said Lena and all three lifted and flashed me.

"Will you please stop that? I am going to see Tamara and she will see I have a raging hard-on."

"Thanks for the compliment," Lena grinned.

The elevator door opened. Each grabbed my crotch when they walked by me. I love my life.

They each went up and kissed Tamara. I waited my turn and Tamara pulled me close, "So how hard is your cock?"

"Well I could probably hang my bowling bag on it. They have been teasing me all day."

"They are getting you ready for Audrey."

"She has been one of the worst."

"She really wants you to want her."

"To be honest, I want you more. How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad. I got out of bed and walked about 20 feet and then back to the bed."

"That's great. How is the pain?"

"Not too bad. They have been given me some nice pills."

"Where are your parents?"

"They went to eat lunch in the cafeteria. I figure they will be back soon."

"Darn! I was going to climb in bed with you."

"I would love that but I'll settle for a kiss."

I kissed her and my cock got hard all over again. "I've missed you."

"Me too. The doctor said I may get to go home Thursday. I have to be able to go to the bathroom by myself. I also have to walk up the hallway and back."

"Roy's girlfriend is making arrangements to have twenty-four nurse coverage for when you come home."

"Mom and Dad are going to stay at my house after I get out."

"They don't have to do that. They can stay in Marie's room. Audrey can stay in Mike's."

"It will be better if they stay at my house. It's not that far for them to drive and it will give both us and them some privacy at night."

"I understand but I figured your mother would like to be close at hand for your recovery. But as usual, you have thought this out and I agree with you. By the way, Christina and I have to go to Santa Fe Thursday for the hearing for the three attackers."

"Do I need to testify?"

"I don't know but I will check with Tom. I am not sure if you or Lena will be subpoenaed."

We sat around her room and chatted. Her parents came back from lunch and it was a very homey feeling with them there. Plus I didn't have to put up with the flashing. I excused myself to go make some phone calls.

I first called Steve about the Escalade. He said I could pick it up Monday. The dealership wanted a couple of extra days to get a factory recall done. I asked him how everything was going with his love life. He told me he was dating a couple of women and he was a happy camper.

I wanted to talk to Frank but I knew he and Sheila were in Hawaii.

I called Tom next. "Sorry to bother you on Sunday but I need to talk to you about the hearing in Santa Fe."

"Actually it's the trial for the one you knee-capped. The knife wielder plea-bargained for a two-year sentence. The one that tried to get away got five years probation."

"Tamara is scheduled to go home from the hospital on Thursday. Will she or Lena need to be at the trial?"

"No. You and Christina are the main witnesses for the prosecution. The videotapes have been accepted as evidence and therefore you two may not need to testify at all. But it would be a good idea for you two to be at the courthouse."

"I guess you heard about the scuffle Roy and I had at the Cooperage Friday night?"

"Yes, I did. Dan called me. I agree with him that you may be getting a 'vigilante' reputation with the police department."

"I am not a vigilante. That implies that I am going out looking for wrongdoers and I am not doing that. Hell... I have a concealed-weapon permit and I don't even carry a gun."

"I understand, John. I know you and I know you haven't done anything but protect your family and friends. Just try to look at it from a defense lawyer's view. They would love to present their clients as victims."

"I refuse to stand by if anyone is being bullied or abused. Speaking of which, when is the hearing for the guy in California that accosted Marie?"

"I will have to check on that. I haven't heard anything and I'm assuming you haven't been contacted by the prosecution?"

"I haven't heard a word. How is Ralph doing? I have been so engrossed with Tamara's situation that I haven't checked on him."

"The last I heard he was still in the hospital in guarded condition. Dan has had a guy watching me. He isn't staying in my house but does follow in his car when I go anywhere."

"Good. Michael said he was hiring a bodyguard. I hope we get all of this resolved before we start the projects in Scottsdale. We are having a meeting this week. Lisa will get in touch with you with all the details."

I next called Lisa. She was visiting her parents in Los Alamos. She would be back in Albuquerque the next morning. I instructed her to get with George, Tom, and Bob to set up the two meetings we had planned. She asked what office would she be using. I told her to get with Christina to open up the temporary office and to get her a set of keys. We hung up and I called Christina.

"Hi, John. How's Tamara?"

"She's doing fine. How are you doing? I haven't heard from you lately."

"I'm sorry, but I've been busy with my grandparents."

"I told Lisa to get with you to let her in the office. Give her a set of keys. She can use my office."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.