Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I was sitting beside Tamara's bed in the ICU. They had moved her there from the recovery area, and the doctor said she should be coming out of her drug-induced sleep soon. Lena, Audrey, and their grandparents were just down the hall along with Roy and Susan. The doctor allowed me to be there because of Tamara's pre-surgery request. I felt some animosity from Tamara's parents but the doctor had been adamant about me being the only one in the room until she came to.

I was watching my baby sleep when I noticed her head move and then her eyes flutter. I had mine hand on top of hers when she moved it slightly.

"Hello, sweet baby. Can you hear me?" I asked.

Tamara opened her eyes and turned toward my voice. I could barely make out her "Hi". She lifted her hand and put it on top of mine.

"Don't be moving around just yet," I said. I pushed the nurse's call button.

"I missed you."

"Me too," she mouthed.

The nurse came through the open door.

"She just woke up," I said.

The nurse began to fuss with Tamara. She asked if she knew where she was.

Tamara nodded her head and whispered, "Hospital."

"The doctor will be here soon to see you. Try not to speak too much right now," the nurse said as she turned to leave the room.

"Nurse!"

She turned to me. "Yes?"

"Can her family come in to see her?"

"In just a minute. Please wait until the doctor checks her."

"Okay," I said to the nurse. I turned back to Tamara. "I'll be back in a minute. I want to tell your parents and kids that you are awake."

She just nodded.

I went to the waiting area. "She has just come around. The nurse wants you to wait until the doctor checks her before you can see her." I could see the disappointment, but I could also tell they were all relieved that she was awake.

I went back to the room and Tamara had her eyes closed. I touched her hand and her eyes opened. "I'm back. Your mother said to tell you hello."

She just smiled.

The doctor came in and seemed to have a great beside manner. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Tamara whispered.

"Let's see how your tummy looks." She lifted her gown and poked a little here and there. "You should heal nicely."

Tamara smiled.

"I'll tell you now that we feel we got all the cancerous areas. It was borderline and we didn't have to take out everything."

Tamara sighed. "Thank you," she said in her weakened voice.

I spoke up, "Can her family come in to see her?"

"How many are here?"

"Four. Her parents and her two daughters."

"Yes they can but tell them to limit their visit to a few minutes. Later they can stay longer but Tamara needs rest," the doctor said as she left the room.

I walked back to the waiting area and let Sally know the good news. I explained that they could only visit for a few minutes. I took Sally's arm and escorted her to Tamara's room. The rest followed.

Tamara looked up when we walked in. Her eyes lit up when she saw her mother. She glanced to her father and then at her daughters. I stepped back and let them express their love.

I watched Tamara. I could tell she was a little overwhelmed. She didn't say much. Lena stood at the end of the bed and placed her hand on one of Tamara's feet. I loved to see the way people show affection. I noticed tears in Harry's eyes. He wasn't saying anything but looked like he was about to break down.

"Harry," I said, "can I talk to you outside?"

He came with me as I led the way back to the waiting area. I stopped by the nurse's station and grabbed some tissues. When we sat down I handed them to him. "What's the problem?"

"I was afraid of losing her. I haven't been the best at expressing my affection and love. Seeing her in the bed made me realize I could have lost her without telling her how much she means to me."

"She knows you love her. She has never said anything negative about your relationship."

"I wasn't always there for her. Sally's mother almost raised her. Sally and I were constantly traveling."

"Tamara never mentioned that. She did say she was close to Sassy."

"I think Sally and I were trying to make up for not being there for Tamara by doting on Lena so much. In case you haven't noticed, Lena resembles her mother quite a bit."

I had to bite my tongue. "Yes, she does."

"Thanks for pulling me out of there."

"You're welcome. I have something to ask you."

"Go ahead."

"I am jumping the gun a bit since Tamara and my mother haven't met yet, but I want to tell you I love your daughter and I want to marry her."

"That's very old-fashioned, John. Are you asking for my permission?"

"I would prefer to ask for your blessing. Tamara and I have both been married before. We are old enough to make our decisions but I respect the family values and hope you have no objections."

"You have my blessing. I know I don't know you very well but Sally has filled me in on the conversations she has had with Tamara. She says Tamara has never been happier."

I shook his hand and noticed Lena was leading the way back down the hall towards us. She walked up to her grandfather and hugged him.

"She is looking better than I thought she would after surgery," Sally said.

"You know Mom; she looks good almost all of the time," Audrey replied.

"I'm going to go check on her and then I'll take you all to dinner," I said getting up. I walked back to Tamara's room.

"Hi, sweetheart. Is everything okay?"

In her raspy voice she said, "I'm tired. I think I'll sleep for a while."

"You do that. I'm going to take everyone to eat. I'll check on you later."

She put her hand on mine and said, "I love you."

I kissed her lightly and told her I loved her too.

Roy and Susan were with Tamara's family when I went back to the waiting room. I pulled Roy aside and asked him to try to get us a limo for dinner. He walked away after pulling out his cell phone.

"How would everyone like steak for dinner?"

Almost everyone agreed immediately. I asked Susan to call the Cooperage and get us reservations for seven. She went to get the number from information.

Roy came back and said the limo would be here in thirty minutes. Susan also confirmed we had reservations in an hour.

"John," Sally said, "do you always get things done like this?"

"Not always. Sometimes plans just don't come together the way I want them."

Sally asked me to take a walk with her. When we were out of hearing range she said, "Thanks for getting Harry out of the room. I thought he was going to start crying again."

"I just wanted to talk to him alone for a minute. I wanted to ask for his permission to marry your daughter. I am also asking you."

"I can't think of a better man for my daughter. She loves you very much."

"Thank you" I hugged my future mother-in-law.

"It won't be official until she meets my mother. I have no doubt my mother will adore her."

"Something is bothering me," she said.

"What's that?"

"You seem to have money. Do you really or does my daughter's wealth have anything to do with it?"

"That's an honest question. I assure you I have plenty of money. I just invested fifteen million in a real estate deal."

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"Tamara could be penniless and I would still love her."

I put my arm around Sally and we walked back to the others. We made our way to the front of the hospital and only waited about five minutes for the limo to arrive. After loading up, it was only a fifteen-minute drive to The Cooperage.

Dinner went well. Susan was very quiet. I don't think she liked to pretend she was just an employee. Lena sat next to her and they whispered to each other every now and then.

Roy chose a spot where he could watch the door. Harry seemed to have come out of his funk and was actually joking with Audrey. Sally was constantly touching my arm as if to assure me she accepted me.

The meal was great. We were having dessert and coffee when the band started playing in the bar. Lena wanted to go and dance. Audrey chimed in and even Susan perked up.

I took care of the check and we moved our small party to the bar. I told Sally that if they were tired, I could have the limo take them back to the hospital or the hotel. She looked at Harry and he said, "I'm a little tired but if you want to stay, we can stay."

"The music is a little loud for my taste. Would you mind if we went to the hotel?" Sally asked.

"Not at all. Roy, would you please escort Harry and Sally to the limo?" I asked. "Have the driver come back and wait for us. Let him know he will be shown my appreciation."

I hugged Sally and shook Harry's hand. "I'll see you in the morning, either at the hotel or at the hospital."

They walked out and I went into the bar. All three of the women were shaking their stuff on the dance floor. The Cooperage was well known for the Latin music on Thursday nights. I think this was the same band for they were playing a lively Spanish tune.

Since it was still early, there were plenty of tables available. I found one near the dance floor and sat down. Roy came back in a few minutes later and joined me. The music ended and the women came over and sat down.

I told them that Harry and Sally went back to the hotel. Lena jumped into my lap and kissed me. "I've wanted to do that all evening," she said.

She reached over and tugged Susan to me. She too kissed me passionately. "Et tu Brute?" I asked in my rotten Latin.

"Oh John, it is so hard to not show you attention. I hope the office situation isn't this bad," Susan said.

"That's why he's having the apartment built. So we can get behind closed doors," Lena said with a sly smile.

"I feel left out," Audrey interjected.

Lena got up off lap and stood her sister up. She turned her and pushed her into my lap. I was a little surprised. "Go ahead, Audrey. Kiss him if you want to."

Audrey looked at me and asked, "Do you mind?"

"If it's what you want, then I would be happy to kiss you."

Audrey turned a little towards me and pressed her lips lightly to mine. I grazed her lips. She moaned a little and then she pressed her lips a little firmer and slid her tongue through my lips. I responded with a little passion of my own and then broke the kiss.

"Oh, Lena, you were right. He is a very sensuous kisser."

Lena reached for her sister's hand and pulled her gently off my lap. "That's enough. Let's go dance some more."

The trio again began gyrating on the dance floor. Roy looked at me and said, "I don't know how you do it but I have never seen any situation where women shared a man. Especially such beautiful women."

"I don't know what I did but I don't want to change it."

A waitress came by and asked if we wanted to order. Roy just wanted water and I ordered an MGD. I motioned to Lena to come and order. She wanted a white wine. Audrey also ordered wine but Susan wanted a margarita.

The women were back in their seats when the drinks came. I danced with them on the next fast dance and then a slow dance with Lena. Susan pulled me out for the next slow dance. She made it a point to rub up against me. Mr. Happy poked fun at her.

The surprise came when Audrey pulled me out for the next slow dance. "Thanks for the kiss. Lena knew I needed some attention. Mom's cancer really has me scared."

"The doctor is pretty sure they got it all. Your mother is very healthy and should make a full recovery."

"You are nothing like what I thought you were. I can see why Mom and Lena have fallen in love with you. Mike was good but I can see he has a long way to go to catch up with his father."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Audrey put her arms around my neck and pulled her body closer to mine. Mr. Happy betrayed me and said hello. Audrey just ground her pelvic into me. I was hoping this song would end soon or I was going to be in trouble.

I escorted her back to the table at the end of the song. Lena reached up and felt my crotch as I went past her to get to my seat.

"I knew that sister of mine would affect you this way."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You and Susan both did the same thing to me."

"I know. I'm not jealous of Audrey anymore. We had a very long talk last night. If you want her in the circle, you have my vote."

"I don't invite anyone into the circle. Only your mother can do that."

"She has already said it was okay. Remember what she said about comforting Audrey?"

"I don't know. I don't want to misinterpret anything."

Roy stood up and excused himself to go to the restroom.

The rest of us were laughing when a guy came up and asked Audrey to dance. She turned him down politely. He seemed a little miffed and walked away. If you looked at the way we were sitting, Lena was on my right and Susan on my left. Audrey was to Susan left with Roy's seat on the other side of Lena. Audrey definitely looked to be alone. Susan was closer to my age and Lena closer to Roy's.

There were two more men that asked Audrey to dance. Each time the asker seemed a little angrier for being turned down. The last one said something under his breath. It sound like he said "Puta".

The band played another fast song and the girls went out on the floor near the table. I was watching them when Roy came back. "The limo driver called. He's parked outside. I told him I didn't know how much longer we would be here. He said it was okay."

While Roy and I were talking, the three guys that had asked Audrey to dance, danced up to the women. They were trying to maneuver between the girls. One of them reached for Lena's hand and she jerked it away. Lena motioned for the other two to follow her back to the table.

Susan was closest to the table and had no problem leaving the dance floor, however the three guys formed a wall between Audrey and our table. Lena and Susan sat down while Audrey was trying to get by them. Roy had noticed the same thing I did and he rose up. He stepped up to the closest one and said something.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.