Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

My internal alarm clock woke me at five AM. I opened my eyes and saw Tamara asleep next to me. I felt a warm body snuggled up to my back and remembered Susan had been there when we went to bed. I rolled over and sure enough my Jaclyn Smith look-a-like was there.

I stretched and pulled the covers off both of us. She stirred as I crawled over her. She rolled into my vacated warm spot and snuggled up to Tamara. I noticed Lena was snuggled up to her mother on the other side.

I made my way to the bathroom. I finished my morning business and exited the bathroom. I gazed at the bed and saw three very beautiful women in my bed. I was a lucky man.

I put on my shorts and headed for the kitchen. I had just started the coffee when Sam emerged from the maid's quarters. He was dressed and looked wide awake.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked him.

"Sort of. I hate to complain but that day bed in there is not the most comfortable," he replied.

"It was a hand-me-down from my mother. I stuck it in there and pretty much forgot all about it. I never really figured to have a live-in maid."

The coffee finished brewing and I poured each of us a cup. We went out to the patio.

"I love the weather here," I said. "It'll get up in the nineties today but now it is probably sixty-five degrees."

"It's one of the benefits of living in Albuquerque," Sam said.

"Sam, you do know Tamara has cancer, don't you?"

"Yes, I overheard her and Lena talking about it."

"She will be going to the hospital this afternoon. She is having surgery tomorrow morning."

"I hope everything goes okay," Sam said in a genuinely concerned voice.

"I spoke to her doctor without her knowing it to find out what to expect. She said she'll be in the hospital for a week or two and then take another month to six weeks recovering here."

"Is there anything special you want me, Roy or Bobby to do?"

"I don't know. I think I am just venting to you because I don't want Tamara to see me worried."

"Thanks for sharing your feelings with me," Sam said.

"The doctor said it's in Stage 1. If it's borderline like she thinks then it won't be as serious. They won't perform a full hysterectomy if that's the case. Aren't you dating a nurse?"

"No, that's Roy. Why?"

"I want to get hire a nurse to be here when Tamara comes home from the hospital."

"Roy may be able to get a recommendation from his girlfriend."

"I'll ask him later. I'm going for a run this morning."

"I was afraid you would say that. I'll go change when you do."

"Do you think I'm in any danger?"

"Did you think you were in Scottsdale?"

"Point taken." We finished our coffee and went in to change.

Sam commented when we were back on the patio, "John, lets run on the streets where the street lights can give us better light."

"Sounds okay to me." We stretched and then took off down the driveway.

I am not sure how far we ran but it was six-fifteen when we returned up the driveway. As we came through the gate, we heard, "Good morning."

Tamara and Susan were drinking coffee on the patio. I went over and kissed Tamara.

"Why are you two up so early?" I asked.

Tamara responded, "The bed got cold when you left."

Sam went inside and Susan got up as well.

"I'm going to shower. Does anyone need anything before I go upstairs?" Susan said.

I thanked her and sat down beside Tamara.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"Scared. I have tried to be strong but I am afraid. Afraid they will find more than what they expect."

I reached out and took her hand in mine. "It'll be okay. Hopefully they have caught it in time."

She squeezed my hand and said, "John, will you really still love me afterwards?"

"Don't be silly. Of course I will still love you. In fact, I'll refrain from any sexual activity until you are well enough for me to make love to you."

"That won't be necessary. I want you to enjoy yourself with our circle of lovers. It pleases me knowing that you will be getting pleased."

"If you insist but if you ever want it to stop, all you have to do is say so. Besides, I can still make love to you without intercourse being involved."

"You are so sweet. I really do love you."

I leaned over and kissed her.

"I have something I want to ask you. When did you let Trish in on the cancer thing? Was it before or after her action on the stairs?"

"I think it was after her action. She was with me when I got a call from the doctor and I started crying. She was very genuine in her concern for me."

"You know, I noticed she didn't try anything nor make any comments after that," I said. "I was curious if that was why you have been so adamant about her not being included in our circle."

"I feel sorry for her situation but I really don't want you being with her sexually."

"I understand. I don't fully understand why she is the only one you have been jealous of. Susan is much more attractive than Trish."

"I recognize that about Susan. I think part of the problem with Trish is that she is not your type. She is much more aggressive where the rest of the circle are more submissive."

"Lisa is definitely not submissive," I commented. "I hugged her yesterday and didn't feel the emotional stirrings that I get from the others."

"I can understand that," Tamara replied.

"I think the circle is shrinking. Cat is getting married. I doubt Dee Dee will be involved anymore either. I see Christina finding a man her own age."

"I think you are right about those three although Christina may still be around awhile. I have seen the way she looks at you."

"I think it is hero worship more than 'in love'."

"Are you going to talk to Lisa or are you going to let her make the decision?"

"I will see how she reacts to all the changes that are forthcoming."

"You know you will probably never get rid of Lena," Tamara said with a wink.

"As long as you are comfortable with her in our relationship, I want her involved. You know I am in love with her."

"Yes I know. I also know that I am your number one."

"Yes you are. You will be my wife someday soon. I don't foresee a long engagement. I just hope my mother likes you as much as my children do."

"I do too. I love you so much. I have never been happier in my life. I think my love for you and your love for me will help get me through this operation."

"I hope so too. Susan wasn't mentioned in our conversation concerning who is staying and who will be leaving the circle."

"I have seen the way you look at her. If I were the jealous type, I would worry about her. She affects you like Lena and I do."

"Yes she does. If you say the word, I'll talk to her about leaving the circle."

"No! I want her in the circle. I told you she has part of my heart as well. Maybe because of the way she affects you and maybe because of the way she affects me."

I got up and went into the kitchen and poured us some more coffee. Sam was sitting at the breakfast table.

"You can join us outside."

"I saw and heard a little of what you two were talking about and decided I would just sit here and enjoy the morning."

"Thanks, Sam. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and caring."

"No thanks needed," he said as I walked out with the coffee.

Tamara and I didn't talk much more for a while. We watched the sun come up over the mountain and enjoyed the peacefulness.

Lena came stumbling out and plopped in my lap. She snuggled her head into my neck. She reminded me of the way Marie used to do that when she woke up.

"What are we doing today?" Lena asked.

Tamara answered, "I have to get a few things done before checking into the hospital this afternoon."

"Mom, does Audrey know what's going on?"

"No, and neither do your grandparents. I plan on calling them this morning."

"I guess I will get to meet them at the hospital," I commented.

"Lena will introduce you. By the way, since both of you are here. What if Audrey wants to join our circle?"

Lena sat up abruptly. "Why? Don't we have enough already?"

"Lena, the circle will be shrinking. John and I were discussing it this morning. It will probably be just you, Susan, and me with John."

"Then why add Audrey?" Lena said.

"I wasn't planning on adding her, but with all the emotions that will be flowing while I am in the hospital, I want to make sure she is not left out in the cold. If she needs comforting, I want the two of you to promise to make sure she feels loved."

I spoke up, "I think we can comfort her without inviting her into the bedroom."

"If she sees you comforting Lena, she may get jealous and hurt," Tamara said.

"It's your call, Mom, but I don't want to share John with her."

"Just promise to keep an open mind. The second thing is I don't want you two staying at the hospital 24/7."

"I can't promise that," I said.

"Neither can I," Lena chimed in.

"Oh whatever," Tamara said with a smile.

Susan walked out in a very sexy yet conservative business dress. She had great legs.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Well Boss, I have work to do. Steve is picking me up at seven-thirty. We have a few errands to run and then pick up my Lexus."

"I'm looking forward to seeing it. What else?" I asked.

"Well the remodeling is ongoing so we'll check on it first thing this morning. I have a couple of appointments with interior decorators as well. I'll get you to meet with the one I think is best. I think the remodeling will be through by the third week of July."

"I guess I hired the right office manager: looks and brains. By the way, we'll be taking Tamara to the hospital around four. Do you want to go?"

"Absolutely," she answered. With that she walked over and gave Tamara a hug and light kiss on the cheek.

Steve drove up and came through the gate. We hadn't seen him in almost a week. "Good morning, guys. It's good to have you back," he said.

"You too. Have you been behaving yourself?"

"Absolutely. Your new Escalade will be in tomorrow. Jim said he would get to work on making it ready ASAP."

"Great, I miss having a tank to drive."

"I talked to Tom about setting up the leasing company portion of Kegler Enterprises. He said he would handle al the paperwork. Once that is done we can transfer all the titles and draw up the lease agreements. We have quite fleet so far."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.