Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I was driving home when my phone rang. It was Steve.

"Where are you? You invited Susan over."

"I'm sorry, Steve. Some 'John Kegler' shit happened."

"So who did you kill this time?"

"It's a long story. I'm coming from the hospital and I'll be at my house in fifteen minutes."

"I'll drop Susan off."

"Drop her off? Aren't you staying?"

"I can't. Some 'Steve Roberts' shit is going to happen," he said laughing.

"What time is Andi getting off?"

"At nine. Susan is bringing her nightie and bikini."

Why me? I hope Tamara or Lena come home soon.

I pulled in the gate as Steve was pulling up. I waved at the guard and signaled Steve was with me.

I pulled into the empty garage. Steve and Susan got out of the SUV behind me. She had an overnight bag. I hate when I feel guilty and I hadn't even done anything.

I opened the backdoor and turned on the lights to the patio. She walked in looking around. "This is a great house," she said. "I hope you don't mind me staying tonight. Steve had some plans and I was going to be in the way. You had asked me to come over so Steve said you had a great guest room."

"There is no problem. You're more than welcome to stay. It will give us a chance to get to know each other better since we'll be working closely together."

I showed her to the guest room. She asked if the invitation to use the pool was still open. I said absolutely. I asked what she would like to drink. She said wine would be good. I hoped she liked a sweet wine.

I went and changed into one of my conservative swimsuits with the matching shirt. I remember the first one I had looked like a bad Hawaiian nightmare. I had gotten some help since then in picking out better styles.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the wine. I took it and the glasses to the patio. I had turned the stereo on. All that looked like I was setting up a seduction. Then she walked out.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She had transformed somehow. She wasn't wearing the glasses she had on earlier. Her hair was down rather than up. She was wearing a short robe. She had very sexy legs. Jaclyn Smith would have been proud to be compared to this woman.

I stood and offered her a seat and handed her glass of wine to her. "This really is a beautiful place. I haven't seen many places as nice as this."

"Thank you again. So what shall we talk about first?" I asked.

We discussed the proposed layout of the office. I told her that there would be at least four companies sharing the fourth floor. She would be working for Kegler Enterprises and reporting to me. The receptionist position would report to her.

Tamara's company would be handling most of its own office work. I told her she would help with any of the logistics.

Tom's company would operate much the same way. We would only help him with receptionist duties when he requested them.

Eagle Investments would be a little more hands-on. I told her she would coordinate with Lisa Birdwell. I would be assigning Lena to help Lisa.

I told her about the people involved with Eagle Investments. I explained how Tom's company was involved. I told her Bob Kane would have an office in the Eagle area.

I figured she had enough business for now. I told her the pool was all hers. She thanked me and finished her wine. She stood up and undid the belt on her robe. She dropped the robe and exposed a very conservative one-piece swimsuit. It didn't hide her sexy body. She walked over to the pool, tested the water with her foot, and then dove in. She swam while I sat and listened to the music.

Tamara got home about eleven. Susan had already gone up to her room. I was in the study checking my e-mail and the news on the Internet. I heard her come in and I went to greet her.

"We have a house guest tonight. Susan is in the guest room."

"I noticed a light on when I drove up. I watched the news at the restaurant. I saw a brief news story about an arrest in the subdivision. They said it was a domestic violence call. They didn't show the faces of the men being led to the squad cars but they did show they were only wearing blankets."

I told her about Tracy. I told her the whole story: the part where Tracy tried to come on to me and then about our talk. I told her about getting Dan and Sam to set up the bust. I told her what Sam told us and then I explained what happened at the hospital.

Tamara sat there with a blank look on her face. It was like she was in shock. "Is she okay?"

"I think so; I left her with her father. He was going to take her home."

"You've had an interesting day."

"To say the least. I can't remember how it started."

"I believe it started with you getting out bed without making love to me. No wonder it's been a bad day."

I looked at my watch and it was midnight. I wondered where Lena was. I don't know if I was thinking as a lover or parental figure.

I was cuddling with Tamara on the sofa in the den when Lena came in. It was one o'clock. She walked over and said hi. I noticed she was a lot tipsy. Tamara must have been dozing because she sat up when she heard Lena's voice.

"Did you and Christina have fun?" I asked.

"Yes, we went to Graham's. We were doing shots and singing in the karaoke bar."

"Lena, did you drive home like that?" Tamara asked.

"Of course. You don't think I would leave the Vette in the parking lot."

"Well, why don't you go on up to bed? Susan is staying in the guest room tonight," I said to defuse the situation.

"I want to sleep with you guys tonight," she said and ran her hands down my chest.

Tamara was irritated and said that it would be best for her to sleep in her own bed. Lena stormed off.

"I knew someday that her drinking might cause a problem," she said.

"She was lucky she didn't get stopped; especially in the Vette. I had it easy when I was her age. Eighteen was the legal drinking age in Texas and I turned eighteen in September of my senior year. I abused the privilege and was probably a reason they returned it to twenty-one."

"What are we going to do?"

"We'll wait until she's sober and talk to her about it. One of the problems with the Vette being a company car is if she were to have an accident, Kegler Enterprises would be at risk."

I suggested we go to bed. I would go up and check on her before I went to bed. Tamara headed for the bedroom and I turned out the lights. I went up the stairs and noticed Susan's light was still on.

I went to her door and knocked lightly. She must have been awake for she asked who it was.

"It's John."

"Come in."

I opened the door and she was sitting up in bed reading.

"We're all going to bed and I thought I would check on you since I saw your light on."

"That's nice of you. I have trouble sleeping in strange places."

"There aren't many places stranger than this one," I said jokingly.

"John, do you have a minute?"

"Sure," I said and entered the room. I purposely left the door ajar.

"I want to thank you for this opportunity. I was drowning where I was. Everyone in the small town knew everything about me. My ex-husband was from there and they didn't know him like I did."

"You'll have a chance for a new start here."

"I need to ask you something and you can tell me to mind my own business."

"Go ahead. You'll find I'm a straight-forward kind of guy."

"Steve made several comments about you and your love life."

"And?"

"I gathered that you and Tamara are not married. I also got the impression from Steve that you're not monogamous."

"I guess I better clear up some misconceptions. First, Tamara and I are committed to each other. I love her dearly and I don't cheat on her. Second, I'm not monogamous. But I do not sleep around."

"Excuse me? How can that be?"

"Since you will be working closely with us, you'll probably find out sooner or later. Tamara has invited Lena and Christina into our relationship."

"You're sleeping with Tamara, her daughter, and Christina?"

"Some times we sleep. We have a very active sex life. I'm the only male they have sex with."

"The only male?"

"Christina and Lena had a lesbian relationship throughout high school. Neither cared for guys because of bad experiences. Lena and I became very close after she thought I was using her mother and found out differently. I saved Christina from some attackers in Santa Fe. She became enamored with me and she joined our group. Tamara was involved with everything and there are no secrets."

"That is awesome. I've heard of polyamory relationships before but never knew anyone that was in one."

"Basically Tamara is my number one lady and Lena is my mistress. Christina would be considered number three."

"With Lena and Christina being bi-sexual, does that mean Tamara is also?"

"She wasn't but is now. We have a very loving group."

"I have to admit, I've had many tugs towards bi-sexuality. I was very close to a friend in high school and I used to get excited when she would sleep over. I would sneak peaks whenever I could to see her body."

"Do me a favor? Whatever else you do, don't offer to serve me any coffee."

She looked at me with a puzzled look. "Relax, it's a private joke with Tamara."

"I better get downstairs before I get accused of enjoying myself."

"Hmmm... would that be so bad?" she said teasingly.

Mr. Happy wanted to speak but I chose to leave. "Goodnight. See you in the morning."

I walked out and closed the door. I saw Tamara standing at Lena's door.

"How long have you been listening?"

"Since you were telling her about Santa Fe. I was wondering what was taking you so long."

"I knocked on her door to make sure she was okay since her light was still on. Steve kind of dumped her here so he could have the apartment alone with Andi."

"I caught a glimpse of her. She is very pretty. What does her body look like?" she asked.

"From what I saw of it, pretty damn sexy. She has a great figure. Take yours and add seven inches to the height. Her breasts are about the size of Marie's, although I haven't seen them first hand."

"Would you like to meet her now? Since you two are both awake."

"Yes, I would."

I turned and went back to Susan's door and knocked. "Come in," we heard.

I opened the door and told her I wanted to introduce Tamara to her. Tamara walked in and over to the side of the bed. Tamara was wearing one of her short baby doll nightgowns and I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing any panties.

I said I would leave them to get acquainted and go check on Lena. Tamara sat on the edge of the bed with her left leg tucked under her.

I left the door open as before and went to see Lena. Lena was asleep when I walked in. I sat on the bed and stroked her hair and back. She moaned and rolled her back into me. I continued to caress her body. Not in the sexual sense but more like a concerned father.

My mind began to wander back through that day's events. I don't know if Tracy's ordeal made me re-think my sexual relationship with Lena and Christina. They were only two years older. Both were younger than my own son. Twice that night I had reacted to Lena as a father figure instead of as a lover.

Lena must have awakened while I was pondering. She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast. She moaned and I kneaded her breast like it was dough for a loaf of bread. She reached up and pulled me down for a kiss. Any thoughts of a parental nature left me when she swirled her tongue against mine. I rolled over her and she laid on top of me. She was attacking my mouth with hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.