Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

When we arrived Mike wanted to run in and tell everyone. I told him to play it cool and let's have some fun.

The girls were lounging around the pool. Tamara came up to give me a big hug. Audrey did the same for Mike and so did Michelle to Michael.

"We ought to go away for the day more often," I said. "So what did you ladies do today?"

"We went sightseeing. The La Brea Tar Pits was our first excursion. Then we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was a beautiful day. Oh yeah, we found time to shop, too."

"Sounds like fun," I responded.

"How was your day? Did you get to be in the movie?"

"You could say that. Actually, Mike was the star of the day."

Michael interjected, "Yeah, that little twerp stole my scene."

"I did not. I just protected myself," Mike said. "I just reacted to a guy throwing a punch at me."

"All I got to do was take a punch in the gut and lay around while these two got to kick some butt," I said. "Yeah, but the real winner was a guy named Mike Stevens."

"Who is he?" Tamara asked.

"Well, he did so well that the director had him signed for the rest of the movie," Michael said. "He was discovered today."

Audrey piped up, "That's exciting. Why couldn't it happen to one of you?"

"Michael Steven Kegler, get your butt up and get me something to drink," I commanded.

"Michael Steven... Mike Stevens... You've got to be kidding!" Marie squealed.

"Yeppers, little sister, your brother is in the movies," Mike said with a big shit-eating grin.

"That's so exciting. How did that happen?" asked Audrey.

Mike started telling them what happened. Tamara looked at me and said, "You look like a proud papa."

"I am, but at the same time I'm worried," I said. "He is young but he has a good head on his shoulders. He has to drop everything for at least eight weeks."

Mike was still explaining when Michael gave me a 'thumbs up' sign.

Michael said we needed to start getting ready if we were going to beat the crowds. You never saw so many females get up and run to change.

I looked at Mike and said, "You had better call your mother and tell her." I left him to talk on his cell phone and went to get ready myself.

I was waiting in the den when the girls started filing in. There were so many bare midriffs and miniskirts, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Christina was probably the most conservative of the bunch. Tamara and Lena had matching outfits except for some trim. Marie's was almost too short but I knew better than to try to talk her out of it. Stephanie was the only one in jeans and they were very low cut.

Michelle came out of Michael's room and she looked extremely hot. She was wearing a top that accentuated her already ample bust. Mike and Audrey came down and she barely outdid Mike. Mike shrugged and said somebody bought him a new outfit that day.

Michael's phone rang and he said something I couldn't understand. He led us to the front door and there was a stretch limo. Marie and Stephanie seemed the most impressed.

The limo took us to the club. The doorman opened the door and he didn't seem to be impressed with all the leg flesh he was presented with. The club was very impressive. There was a restaurant to the left and the dancing was to the right. Michael spoke to the maitre d'. He led us into the restaurant and there was a table for ten already set up. The bill of fare was fabulous. I had steak and lobster with all the trimmings.

We had a quiet dinner. I was seated between Tamara and Lena; both of whom looked fabulous. I was a lucky man. Mike seemed to have aged a few years in the past twenty-four hours. Audrey seemed much more attentive since that afternoon. I was curious if she understood he would be staying here in Beverly Hills.

After dinner, Michael led us in to the club section. There were several hundred people already there. The music was mostly the modern top 40. I was still a C&W kind of guy but could dance to most anything.

Michael was amazing; we had two reserved tables waiting for us. Mike and Audrey made their way immediately to the dance floor. Marie and Stephanie had never been to a club with adults. Lena and Christina had their fake ID's and had ordered drinks. Tamara and I also ordered drinks. Michael and Michelle headed to the dance floor.

After ordering, I took Tamara, Marie, and Steph to the dance floor too. Three songs later I went back to the table. The girls stayed on the dance floor. Michael joined me as Michelle stayed with Tamara.

"I want to thank you for introducing me to Michelle," he said. "She is wonderful."

"You're welcome, but no thank you is needed."

We chilled and watched the girls go to town. Mike was out there with them. He was the prince in charge of the harem. Everything was going so well. Guys were approaching our ladies and dancing with them. Tamara and Michelle came back to the table. I guess we were the old fogies.

The girls would drift back to the table periodically to get something to drink and then head back out to the floor. I decided to join them. I danced out and noticed a couple of the guys had latched onto Marie and Stephanie. It seemed innocent enough.

Tamara came out and joined me. I turned to her and was paying attention to her when she got a strange look on her face as she was looking behind me. I turned and saw the guy that Marie had been dancing with holding her wrist and pulling her off the dance floor.

"Go get Michael!" I whispered to her and she turned. I was already heading toward the other side of the dance floor. I saw Marie struggling to get free. She grabbed a drink off a table and hit him with it. He turned and slapped her.

I pushed several people out of the way and caught up to them as he turned to go down a hallway. "Stop!" I shouted.

He turned to me and told me to fuck off. "Down!" I yelled and Marie fell to the ground. I had already leaped feet-first and hit him in the shoulder. It loosened his grip on Marie and he tumbled down the hall. He jumped up, reached behind his back and pulled a knife.

'Oh shit' I thought. Not again. I looked behind me and Marie had gotten to her feet. "Go find Mike and stay with him," I told her.

"You mother-fucker!" he shouted. "You should have minded your own business. These sluts come here to find a guy to fuck. She wants it and I'm going to give it to her."

"You're the one that fucked up. That's my daughter and you won't be fucking anyone for awhile unless it's Brucie in your jail cell."

He lunged and I dropped to my knee. I grabbed his wrist with my left hand and twisted. This brought him down to the ground with me. I lifted my right arm and brought my elbow down on his. There was a sharp crack as I shattered his elbow. I brought my arm back up and drove it to my right. The sound of it hitting his temple brought another bone shattering crack. He collapsed as Michael and the club security came scampering down the hallway to us. I stood and looked down at the punk. He was out cold. I didn't think I killed him but I didn't care.

"Excuse me sir, but are you all right?" the security guy asked me.

"I am, but he'll need an ambulance. I know I broke his arm."

He reached for the knife and I stopped him. "Please wait for the police to pick that up. I want to be sure no one else's fingerprints are on it."

He reached into his pocket and brought out his badge. He was LAPD. He pulled a baggie out of his jacket pocket and placed the knife in it.

Michael spoke, "Damn, John. You sure don't mess around. Let's go to the lounge and cool off."

I followed him and he led me to a private lounge. He left me and went to get the rest of our party. Marie ran to me.

"I was so scared. I tried to get away and he kept dragging me," she said as she cried on my chest.

Mike came in and was fuming. "Where is that son-of-a-bitch?"

"Chill son, it's over."

The security guy came in and asked me some questions. I answered him. Michael asked him if that guy was a member of the club. The off-duty cop said he wasn't. He would check the tapes to see whom he came in with.

It wasn't long before a sharply dressed gentleman came in. He introduced himself as a Beverly Hills detective. He asked me a few questions and then asked Marie some questions as well.

"Mr. Kegler, I recognize the name from the news a few weeks ago. Do you make it a habit of disabling attackers?" he asked me.

"I didn't use to but when a guy is dragging my daughter by force out of a club and then pulls a knife on me, well, he didn't much care to continue to breathe."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.