Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I woke up during the night and realized I was on the sofa. I felt bodies next to me. Marie was still snuggled up to me and Lena had her head on my lap. I glanced at the floor where Tamara was asleep with Stephanie and her friends sprawled out. The TV was still on. I rolled Marie off of me. She turned to the arm of the sofa and went back to sleep. I lifted Lena up and moved out from under her. She moaned a little and continued to sleep. I turned the TV off, scooped Tamara off the floor and carried her to our bed.

I went back in the den and covered up Marie and Lena on the sofa. I put covers on the four teenagers on the floor. I checked outside to find Jerry and Trish in the double lounger. Steve must have taken Andi home for they weren't around. I took a blanket over to cover Jerry and Trish up. Jerry looked up and thanked me.

I wondered what time it was. I walked to the brick wall and looked out. Bobby's car was at the end of the drive. I walked out and called softly to him. He looked back and said hello. I asked him where the other guy was. Bobby told me he left an hour ago. I asked if he needed to go the bathroom or needed something to drink. He said he took care of that before the other guy left. I asked him how much longer he was staying. He said he would be there for another couple of hours. I thanked him for being there and went back inside.

I wished I felt that Bobby wasn't necessary. I wished I didn't have to look over my shoulder all the time. I could remember a time when I did that for a living. That all changed when I found out Pam was pregnant. I couldn't keep risking my life knowing I had a child on the way. Colonel Rogers had been the first to congratulate me on my wife's pregnancy. He started the paperwork for me to transfer back to the Fleet to finish my enlistment. I spent the last nine months at Parris Island as a PMI (Primary Marksmanship Instructor).

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the bedroom. I climbed in bed and snuggled up to Tamara. My life had finally turned in a direction I was happy with. She draped her arm across my chest and I fell asleep.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I heard as a body pounced on me. I realized Marie was acting like she was eight again. "I want to go drive my truck."

"What time is it?"

"It's seven-thirty. I want to take Stephanie and her friends for a ride."

"Fine, but don't leave the subdivision; and no speeding."

Marie ran out and I heard her screaming to her friends. Tamara rolled over and said, "I'm glad you don't want any more children."

"Oh, but I do," I teased. "I want to see your tummy balloon out like a hippo."

Incoming! I felt the pillow before it hit me. "So you want to see me fat?"

"I'm joking. I told you I had a vasectomy." There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Good morning," Tracy said as she entered.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like a truck ran over me. I was a little drunk. I want to thank you for taking care of me last night."

"Not a problem," I said.

Tamara added, "Just try to be a little more careful next time."

"Do you know where Terry is?" Tracy asked about her sister.

"She went home with Audrey last night. She should be back here this morning to get you."

"I can walk. I can cut across the golf course."

"I think you ought to stay here and have breakfast," I said.

"Okay," she replied. "Do you guys want some coffee? I smelled it when I came downstairs."

"That sounds good," Tamara said. "Would you mind getting us some?"

She said she would be glad to and left the room. "She sure does look like a sweet little fifteen-year-old this morning. Last night she looked like a wet dream," Tamara commented.

"She wasn't the only one; I had a difficult time being good with the girls' bare asses showing under their T-shirts. I wonder if they were doing it on purpose. Lena may have dared them to show off. Oh shit! I just remembered Trish and Jerry slept out on one of the double loungers last night."

We decided to get up and go check on everyone. Tracy was heading back to the bedroom when we walked out. We took our coffee and headed to the patio. Trish and Jerry were still on the lounger. Jerry waved as we came out.

Mike, Audrey and Terry came through the back gate soon after we sat down. He looked like he was a little tired. They came over and joined us. Tracy came out with more coffee cups. Mike actually took one. I had never seen him drink coffee before.

Lena was missing that morning; maybe she went with Marie. Sam arrived next. He thanked us for inviting him and his girlfriend. He said Roy sent his thanks as well.

Michael and Michelle came out next. They looked refreshed. Michael asked if we wanted to go out for breakfast; his treat. Tamara and I looked at each other and smiled. I was thinking that money wasn't a problem and I assumed she was as well.

I looked around to make a head count. Michael, Michelle, Trish, Jerry, Mike, Audrey, Terry, Tracy, Tamara, Sam and myself; that was eleven and that didn't include Marie, Stephanie, her three friends, and Lena. That made seventeen. "Michael, going out for breakfast with seventeen will be an interesting event."

He glanced around and said, "I'm not worried about the cost. But where could we get in and get served?"

"We have to remember that not everyone has clothes to go to a fancy restaurant."

Mike spoke up. "Let's go to McDonald's. Fast service and we can take over the place."

Audrey and Terry both voiced their acceptance. We adults just shrugged and gave in. I suggested we get ready and wait for Marie and the other girls. Mike and Audrey headed up stairs. Tamara and I went to get rid of our bed heads.

Once we were in the bedroom, Tamara said, "Audrey had a relaxed dreamy look on her face this morning."

"Mike was also looking mellow. Maybe they hit it off better than we anticipated."

"If he is like his father, I'll lay odds that Terry is pretty satisfied as well."

We took about ten minutes to get ready. When we went back to the patio, Marie and the girls were back. And Lena had been with them. Trish had disappeared and Jerry was drinking coffee.

When Trish returned, we piled in the Escalade and Marie's Ram. Mike and Audrey rode with Terry. Breakfast was definitely an experience.

After we arrived back at the house, Trish, Jerry and her girls left. Terry and Tracy went home. That left M&M (Michael and Michelle) and our immediate family.

I called everyone into the den and started talking about the next week. I asked Marie if she minded if we all went. She asked if she would get to see any movie stars. Michael said there might be one or two around.

I asked Mike if he wanted to go to LA with us. He looked at Audrey and asked if she was going. Audrey then looked at Tamara and said she wanted to go. Mike said he would love to go.

Lena said she was going and wanted Christina to go as well. I realized that Christina hadn't been at the party the day before. Lena explained that Christina's grandmother was in town and she wanted to visit with her.

Marie looked like she was pouting. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Everybody has somebody but me," she said.

"Who would you want to take with us?"

"Stephanie or Tracy, if they wanted to go."

"We'll talk about it later, but I don't have a problem if either's parents don't mind."

Michelle asked Tamara if she minded her going out to LA for at least part of the week. Tamara said they would have to discuss some details, but added that a lot could be done by phone.

Michael said he had plenty of room for all of us at his home. I told them I had already chartered a plane for the next day. We sat around discussing the details. Marie was quick to add that a shopping trip on Rodeo Drive would be in order.

Mike, Michael and I left the girls to plot and plan. We headed for the study. I told Mike to call his mother and let her know we were going to LA for the week. Michael told me he had shoots scheduled for the following Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Tamara stuck her head in and said they were going shopping. She reminded me to call Trish to see if Stephanie could go.

I called Trish and she was just dropping off the last of the girls. She said the party was definitely a good one. I mentioned that she and Jerry seemed to have gotten pretty cozy. She said she had missed him and he promised he wouldn't drink too much anymore. I wished her luck.

I brought up our trip and asked her if she would let Stephanie go with us. Trish asked how we were getting there and where we would be staying. She then asked Stephanie if she wanted to go to LA with us. I heard Stephanie in the background saying yes. I suggested she call Tamara and hook up with her at the mall. I bet Stephanie didn't have a thing to wear. Trish started laughing and agreed. I told Trish that all the expenses for the trip and clothes were on me.

Mike brought me his phone when I hung up. "Mom wants to talk to you."

Pam wanted to know all the particulars about the trip. I told her everything. She said she was worried about the trip but since I was Marie's father she would trust me.

Mike said he wanted to go shopping as well. I looked at Michael and he said okay. We left in the Jag and went to the mall.

Mike led the way and took us to the stores he likes to shop. Michael and I were not impressed; but then again we weren't nineteen-year-olds either. Mike bought a couple of new outfits. Michael and I made our way to the more conservative stores. Michael said he didn't need anything but did give me some advice so I would fit in better in LA.

Mike came in with his packages as I was finishing my purchases. We made our way back to the Jag. In cases like that I missed my SUV.

We were back at the house lounging by the pool when Tamara called and told us to fend for ourselves for lunch. They were making it an all-day affair. She said she called in a few favors and was taking all the girls to an all-day spa for makeovers.

I asked Mike and Michael if they wanted to play golf or lounge around. We didn't go play golf. Mike went to the kitchen for more drinks.

Michael opened the conversation, "You got a fine son. Most boys his age that I know are smart-mouthed and rude."

"Thanks. I tried to instill values in him. He still isn't used to me having money either. He didn't grow up a spoiled rich kid. I had to twist his arm to get him to give up his part-time job. I would rather see him spend time on his studies."

"What's his major?"

"At first he wanted to be TV sports journalist. After I won the lottery, I convinced him to make business his major so he can help with Kegler Enterprises. I promised him 20% of the business if he graduates and comes to work for me."

"Maybe we ought to invest in a TV station and let him do both," Michael joked.

"Hmmm... maybe so?" I quipped.

"No. I was just kidding," Michael responded.

Mike came out with the drinks and we turned our conversation to the manly topic of sports.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.