Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I woke Saturday morning with a sweet little ass grinding back into my morning boner. I love waking up this way. I didn't open my eyes but thrust forward and squeezed the pert breast in my hand. I heard my baby say, "Good morning."

"Good morning, sweetheart," I replied. Only then did I realize the words were directed at my ears. Instead of them being directed away from me. I opened my eyes to see Tamara lying on her side with her arm supporting her head and she was facing me. I then looked down and I was spooned up against Lena. I had been fondling her breast and my cock had been poking into to her delicious ass.

I sprang back. "What's going on?"

"Lena and I had a very long talk last night. We delved into things I never thought a mother and daughter would discuss. I explained to her what happened with her father and she understood."

"That doesn't explain why she's naked in our bed."

"I know, John. Let me continue," she said. "Lena asked me how serious I was about you. I told her that I had never felt like this in my life. My heart was calm with worldly issues yet excited whenever I thought of you. She said that she had noticed a change in me when she first arrived home from her grandparents.

"At first she didn't trust you; you proved her wrong. Then she was curious about you; you surprised her with your kindness. She told me she really likes you and when you told her you wanted her to live here with us, she was overjoyed."

"That still doesn't explain why I woke up with my morning boner shoved into between her legs."

"Last night, after we talked on the patio, I came in and saw you sleeping on the sofa. I told Lena we could continue our conversation in the bedroom. We both were getting sleepy and she asked if she could sleep in here. I said she could but that if you came to bed, you might feel a little uncomfortable. She said she could deal with it and we both stripped to go to sleep.

"I figured you would see her in the bed when you came in. I also figured you would either go back to the sofa or wake her up and send her upstairs. I didn't figure you would think she was me."

"Well, I did!"

"When I woke up this morning, I looked over and the man I love was cuddled up to my daughter. It was a beautiful sight. I half expected you to insert your cock into her pussy. I even got excited thinking about it. Since she looks so much like me, it would have been like watching you make love to me."

Lena spoke up. "John, you felt so good snuggled up to me. I was hoping you would have done just that."

"What? You wanted me to make love to you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I did want you to. Hell, I still want you to. My pussy is soaked. I was awake for a little while. I felt your cock harden and I began to press back to stimulate you."

"Lena, you're fucking gorgeous. I want to fuck you silly, but I love your mother and we agreed to be monogamous."

"Mom, can I at least give him a blowjob?"

Tamara looked at me and then at her daughter. "Well, if he can't see that it is not me then he won't know any better." With that Tamara positioned me on my back and straddled my head. "Lick my pussy, John. Make me cum this morning."

My tongue had just touched her clit when I felt Lena's mouth kiss the tip of my cock. I then felt her tongue caressing it like it was a lollipop. It was so hot. I was licking Tamara's pussy and getting my cock sucked at the same time. Thankfully, I don't come very fast in the morning.

Tamara stopped grinding her pussy against my face. She lifted off and I looked down to see Lena's head bobbing up and down on my hard cock. My vision was blocked when Tamara sat back down on my face. She had turned around and was facing her daughter. "Lick my pussy. This is so hot."

Lena increased her sucking and was using her hand to jack my cock while she sucked. I was having trouble holding on to Tamara. She was writhing and moaning. I reached up and played with her nipple with my right hand. She was fucking my face with her sweet pussy. She tensed and came on my face. Her juices were flowing into my mouth and down my cheeks and neck.

Her cumming set me off. My cock started spurting and Lena sucked me dry. Tamara lay down on my belly and I felt her hand grasp my shaft while Lena's lips were still milking my cock. I felt a cool breeze on my cock as Lena released her lip lock. My cock wasn't abandoned. I felt Tamara's mouth engulf it. I didn't go soft. My cock wanted more and Tamara obliged. She slowly worked her hand up and down while kissing my love muscle.

She released her legs from around my head and spun her body around to suck my cock from beside me. For the first time I saw Lena completely naked. She definitely was her mother's child. I could barely tell them apart. Her breasts were slightly firmer than her mother's. Her tummy was just as flat. The difference was that Lena's pussy was shaved.

My cock throbbed looking at her. Lena worked her way up to my face. She kissed me and said, "Thank you for everything. My mother is very lucky to have you as a lover."

Tamara was slowly making love to my cock. I was looking down at her when Lena rose up on her knees. She then swung her luscious thigh over my head and settled her sweet bare snatch on my face. My tongue began to paint her pussy with a delicate loving touch. I avoided her clit; I wanted this to last.

My cock was pulsating and Tamara pulled her mouth off. I felt her straddle my legs and settle her sweet pussy onto my cock. There was no way I was going to last long. Lena was begging me to lick her clit and let her cum. I still avoided it and licked up and down her labia.

Tamara was now riding my cock with abandon. Lena was writhing her sweet body on my face. "John, lick her pussy. Make the little minx pay for all the teasing she's done to you. God this feels so fucking good. Fuck me, baby. Fill my pussy with your cum."

I finally flicked Lena's clit with fast strokes. She reached down and grabbed my head and tried to pull my mouth into her pussy. "Mom... I'm cumming on his face!"

"I'm cumming on his cock! Fuck me, baby. Cum for me!"

I did just that; I had Lena's cum on my face, Tamara's cum on my cock, and my cum inside Tamara's sweet pussy.

Lena was the first to move; I could breathe more freely. She settled on my right and Tamara moved up and laid on my left.

"I get the feeling I was set up," I said.

Tamara said, "You were. Last night, Lena told me she needed to be loved. I asked her about Christina."

"Christina is a very close friend and we have had sex together but I don't love her. I haven't had a boyfriend since my sophomore year in high school," Lena added.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I was raped that year; not by the boyfriend though. A senior at my high school took advantage of me on a date. I told him no and he didn't stop. After that time, I haven't had nor wanted to have sex with any male... until now."

"Why now and why with me?"

"Mom told me how loving and gentle you are. I saw how you looked at me. Never with menacing lust, but with a 'God, she's gorgeous' look. My pussy would get wet teasing you.

"Anyway, while we were talking last night I mentioned to Mom that I would like for you to introduce me to lovemaking. She said you wouldn't do it because you'd feel guilty."

Tamara spoke up. "John, I found it so erotic to see Lena sucking your cock while you were eating me. Then when we switched places, it was even more exciting."

"You couldn't tell that by my reactions," I teased.

"John, I'm not saying that I want you making love to Lena all the time, but I'm asking you to help my little girl," she said which caused my cock to twitch. "I want you to make love to her this morning. I'll be here and enjoy watching."

"You're asking me to make love to this little vixen as therapy?" I asked.

Lena spoke up. "Yes, John. I want to live a normal heterosexual life, or maybe bi, but I don't want to fear being intimate with a man."

"I would love to help you, but I want to take the lead. First, we are going to take a bath. Would you two run the water in the tub while I go make some coffee?"

I walked into the kitchen. The thoughts of what just transpired were fresh in my befuddled mind. What was going on? I had always had these types of fantasies. Hell, there had been times when I could not cum with a woman without thinking about her daughter joining us. However, I had never acted upon any of those fantasies. I wouldn't have with Tamara, either.

When the coffee was ready, I used a tray to carry the coffee carafe and three cups to the bathroom. I was greeted by one of the most erotic sights in my life. Tamara was leaning back on the right side of the tub and Lena was leaning on the left side. My naked cock sprang to life. Lena and Tamara noticed and giggled. I poured the coffee and I slid into the tub between them. I loved those big garden tubs. It was just big enough for the three of us. I leaned back next to Tamara. "Well, are you two still sure you want me to make love to Lena?"

Tamara was the first to respond by kissing me and saying, "Absolutely. I love both of you and I can only imagine that Lena's fear of men has been awful."

Lena reached down in the water and closed her hand around my foot and drew it to her. She placed it against her pussy and stroked the top of my foot. "John, I don't think I've ever wanted anything more."

I reached my hand out and Lena put her hand into mine. I pulled her toward us and she lay back against me. Tamara put her arm across my shoulder and played with my neck. I began to run both hands up and down Lena's body. I would use the back of my hands to go down her sides and then flatten my hands against her tummy and draw them up her chest. We stayed like that for about ten minutes.

We finished our coffee and got out of the tub. I dried off both women and they dried me. Tamara decided she would tease me a little more and went down on her knees to dry my legs and I felt her put her mouth around my semi-hard cock. It wasn't semi-hard for long as she sucked it to full erection. "Please stop. I don't have much left in me."

I reached down and pulled her up. I then kissed my sweetheart with a very loving passionate kiss. I whispered something into her ear and I left the bathroom. I walked over to the bed and straightened the covers. I then positioned the pillows and slipped under the covers. The anticipation of what was to come was getting intense.

About ten minutes later, the bathroom door opened. Tamara led Lena out; both were wearing towels wrapped around them. That really accentuated their sexy legs.

I whistled my approval. Lena approached the bed and crawled up beside me. Tamara went around to the other side. Lena snuggled up and said, "John, Mom and I talked in the bathroom. I really want you to make love to me."

Tamara reached her hand to my chin and turned it towards her, "John, I want you to make love to my daughter. She needs you and she wants you."

"I'll make love to her but I want you to know my heart is yours. I hope this won't come back to haunt us," I said.

"It won't, my love," Tamara assured me.

With that said, I scooped my arm around Lena and pulled her across my body so she was between Tamara and me. Tamara reached up to the towel wrapped around Lena and pulled it loose, exposing Lena's perfect breasts. As the towel came away, I lowered my head and kissed her nipple. I felt her shudder. I looked over and saw Tamara caressing Lena's other breast. This was extremely erotic and very sensual.

I worked my lips up Lena's breast, then chest and finally nuzzled into the softness of her neck. I nibbled on the sweet flesh and trailed my tongue up behind her ear. I used the tip of my tongue to trace the curves of her ear. Lena was apparently enjoying this as she reached her hand up to the back of my head and pulled me closer. I heard Lena moan and say, "Mom, don't stop!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.