Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Waking up with a beautiful naked woman lying next to you was wonderful. Waking up with two beautiful naked women lying next to you was fucking awesome. I moved a little and both women just adjusted their bodies closer. My left hand was on Tamara's breast and my right was on Trish's.

Trish stirred and asked me if I wanted any coffee. I didn't realize Tamara was awake until I heard, "I'll get him his coffee, thank you."

I guess that was one sensitive area for Tamara. She'll get up and leave me in bed with Trish naked, but the visual of Trish serving me coffee gets to her. Unfortunately I was very alone within seconds as Trish got her naked self up and went to the bathroom.

Tamara came back about five minutes later and Trish came out of the bathroom at the same time. She was wearing Tamara's little silk robe. Damn if she didn't look sexy in that. Tamara went into the bathroom and Trish went over to the chair in my bedroom and sat down. She called my name as she pulled her knees up to her chest in the same pose as before.

She winked at me with both her eyes and her pussy. I was just getting an erection when the bathroom door opened and Trish put her legs down. I pulled my knees up to hide the erection.

We chatted a bit. Tamara said she and Trish were going to the shop that morning so Trish could start getting a handle on the business.

I told them I was playing golf with the "car guys" and would get breakfast at the club. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I had just wet my hair when I felt my short little lady hug me from behind.

"I wanted a little alone time with your naked body," she said.

"I'm glad." I turned around and kissed her. We washed each other but didn't do anything more than caress while washing each other.

I exited the shower while Tamara was washing her hair. I dried my body and then my hair. I was getting dressed when she finally emerged from the shower. I loved the sensuousness she exuded while just doing everyday things. Of course for the past week, sex was included in those everyday things.

I finished dressing and kissed her. I told her I would call her when I finished playing golf. I headed to the garage. Trish was coming down as I passed the stairs. I waited and gave her a hug. She thanked me for the previous night. Then she shocked me.

She reached down and squeezed my cock. "Someday I'll have this big boy plunging in and out of my hot pussy." It sprang to life in her hand. I backed away. "Either Tamara will let me have some or I'll wait until you two are no longer together."

I didn't say a thing; I just backed away and ran to the garage. Shit! When you want someone, they don't want you. And when they want you, you don't want them.

As I drove to the club, my erection went down. I parked and went through the pro shop. I noticed a nice 8x10 photo above the desk. I was now immortalized in pictures. I let the guy at the counter know I was there. I asked if he would have my clubs brought out and put on a cart. I told him I would be in the restaurant having breakfast.

I had just finished eating when Gary walked in. Bob was right behind him. I asked if they knew each other and they did. They had just sat down when Jim came in. I introduced Bob and Jim. No one else ate and we finished our coffee. We headed to the driving range to warm up.

Jim and I rode together. We teed off right on time. Again I was the worst of the foursome. Golf wasn't the reason for this morning's outing. I wanted Bob to get to know these gentlemen. Jim's contact would be vital to setting up the leasing entity. I promised Jim at least five vehicles a year and Gary the same, starting with the second year.

I shot 85 and all the others beat me by at least three strokes. We had lunch and then left the clubhouse. I asked Bob to come by my house so we could discuss all the current projects we had in process.

Bob followed me to the house. Once inside I stopped at the kitchen for a couple of bottled waters and led him to my study.

"John, I have only been here a few times but this is the first time I noticed how efficiently you have this office laid out. It looks like the bridge of a starship."

"I think that is where I got the idea. I like to have my little 13" TV near the computer monitor. I like to be able to reach anything that I use regularly. Now let's get down to business."

I pulled a couple of file folders out of the drawer. First, we discussed the office building. I wanted the initials of the three main companies on the west parapet at the southwest corner: KES.

I asked him about the plans for the remodeling. He said the architect would have the preliminary plans that afternoon. I asked when the estimates would be done. Bob said they would present them with the drawings. I asked him to call them and set up a meeting in their office at three.

"When will the tenants be vacated from the fourth floor?"

Bob said they were already remodeling some space on the third floor for the company that was staying. The others would be out by the end of the month. "It is costing you about $100,000 to get all of them moved."

"That's fine. Right now I'm interested in getting our office space completed."

Next, I wanted to talk about Eagle Investments. I called Tom and put him on the speakerphone. Tom said that McKenzie had flown to Cancun that morning, but not before his attorney contacted Tom who put pressure on him to get me to send a certified check. Tom stalled and it looked like our plan was working. Tom said that the subpoenas were signed that morning. The city marshal went to McKenzie's office and made a real show of trying to serve them.

I asked Tom about the incorporation paperwork. He said it was ready to file and he would do so tomorrow. I told Bob that I needed him to open the bank accounts; I had said I had asked George to do it at the meeting but I misspoke. Bob would need to write up a draft for me to sign transferring my $15 million. I expected each of them to make their transfers before approaching the balance of the partners. I wanted all the money in the accounts by the following Tuesday.

"Bob, get with Frank Lancaster to manage the money in short-term investments to earn interest until we have to make the purchases. Make sure he keeps the maturities to thirty days or less. Keep $500,000 in accessible working funds."

Tom spoke up, "Damn, John, you're a viper. You go from easy-going-tranquil-don't-give-a-shit to no-nonsense dictator in a heartbeat."

"Sorry."

"Don't get me wrong; I love it. We all just came together recently and you seem to have a handle on what needs to be done and when. You leave the specialty details to those of us who have those skills, yet you conduct us like an orchestra. And on top of all that, you actually listen when we object or suggest alternate methods."

Bob said, "I ditto that. Last year you came to me asking for help in managing your new wealth. I had never managed more than a couple of million dollars. You gave me carte blanche to help you set up your money to work for you. Hell, you have made me more money by just following along with your suggestions. I have tripled my own wealth."

"Okay guys, I get the hint. You know I don't take compliments well. Now that we have finished with the mutual admiration society meeting, can we get back to business?"

"I want a top notch executive secretary, not a damned administrative assistant, hired for Eagle Investments. I want someone who can keep up with fast paced paperwork transactions. Get a corporate headhunter on this, Bob. I'll pay up to $70K per year and relocation expenses."

Tom said, "Shit, I'll take that job!"

"You two may not understand what we are about to get into with Eagle," I said. "We are going to be managing $50 million dollars in investment capital. We are going to be making snap decisions that require someone's undivided attention to details. I want this executive secretary to have legal document experience and absolute confidentiality."

"I see," Tom replied. "We aren't talking about someone who just moved up the ladder from the secretarial pool."

"No, we are not. In fact, I would really like someone with an MBA, if that's possible. We'll probably have to hire an additional admin person."

Bob said he would get on it. He asked what was next.

"Tom, have you sketched out what you want for office space?"

"Yes, when do you want to see it?"

I asked him to be ready to meet at three with the architects. Bob said he would let him know where. We closed off talks with Tom. I asked Bob to call the architect while I went to the bathroom.

When I returned, Bob said we would meet at the architect's office. He had already called Tom back. I said good and then I called Tamara. I asked her if she and Trish could break away and meet with us at the architect's office at three. She said they would and we hung up.

"You're even pretty short with her about business," Bob noted.

"Business is business. Tamara and I think alike about that."

I asked him about the status on the ranch land I wanted. Bob told me that he and George had found a couple of parcels, one near Los Alamos and one in Colorado. George was checking into a couple more and we could get together the following week. He said they put it on the back burner with Eagle getting kicked off.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was one-thirty. I asked Bob if he needed to go anywhere before the three o'clock meeting. He said he wanted to run by his office and he would meet me there and left.

I sat at my desk and wondered if I was forgetting anything. As usual, my phone rang whenever I was thinking about someone. It was Jim Reeves. He told me the SRX was ready. I thanked him and called Tamara. I let her know they could swing by the dealership and pick up Trish's new company car. She was excited and hung up.

I called Jim back. I asked him if the XLR was ready. He said it could be in about twenty minutes. I told him to get it ready and stall the girls if they got there before I did. I was glad I was so spontaneous; it can be so much fun.

I drove to Jim's dealership and arrived about five minutes before Tamara and Trish. I was in Jim's office when they arrived. He went out to greet them and told them it would be a few minutes. He showed them to the lounge and came back to where I was watching through the two one-way mirrors he had for watching the showroom.

"Okay, John, let me get this straight. You want me to have the XLR pulled out instead of the SRX?"

"Yes, and I want this put on the sticker on the window." I handed him the paper with the message.

"We take the stickers off when we make the car ready. Besides the back window is too small, and we usually deliver the XLR with the top down."

"Okay, can you put it on a clip board and leave it on the seat?"

He agreed and left. I walked out and made my way around the back through the service department so the girls wouldn't see me.

In a few minutes I saw Tamara and Trish led out to the delivery area. That Cadillac dealership did everything with class including Astroturf on the drive area under a covered portico. The XLR was pulled up; the driver got out, put the clipboard on the driver's seat, left the door open, and went back to the service area.

I knew curiosity would get to them. They looked very interested in the car. Big smiles told me they were talking about how beautiful it was.

Sure enough, Tamara walked over and began looking at the interior. Trish walked around the passenger side. Tamara looked around to see if anyone was watching and picked up the clipboard so she could sit in it. She handed the clipboard to Trish. Trish held it a second and then started to read it. I heard Trish exclaim, "Oh my God!" and then she handed the clipboard back to Tamara. Tamara started screaming when she read "This XLR was made ready for delivery for Tamara Sanger." Tamara got out of the car and was jumping up and down like an excited sixteen-year-old.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.