Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I looked around the pool. Michael and Michelle were snuggled up. Steve and Sherry were cozy. Frank was leaning against the edge of the pool with Sheila leaning her back against his chest. This gave me a view of Sheila's magnificent puppies floating on the surface. She winked at me. I got the impression that she had wanted to participate in the John smorgasbord earlier.

Trish had gone over to the chaise lounge and was snuggled up to Jerry. Lena and Christina were snuggled up themselves. They didn't disprove that they weren't lesbian but I felt they were definitely bi-sexual. I had my arms around Tamara. Cat and Dee were snuggled up next to us.

Frank looked over at me and asked, "What's tomorrow's tee time?"

"Nine and Nine-oh-eight," I said. "I figure you will be in the second group with George, Tom and Michael."

"Well, I won't mind riding with Michael in the morning. He was beside me all night," he said.

Michael spoke up, "Yeah, and if you tie my hands up in the morning I'll wonder about you."

Steve chipped in, "Do you have a slot for me? I would love to play with you guys."

"Actually there is a slot. Do you have clubs or do you need to get a loaner set?" I asked.

"I'll be there," he said. "I'll call you if anything changes."

"We probably need to get some sleep," I said.

There were a few moans and groans. Trish and Jerry got up and she took him to her room. As Steve and Sherry got out of the pool, Sherry said something about going back to her hotel. Steve left in Jerry's Explorer.

Lena and Christina said they were going to sleep out at the pool. Michael and Michelle wrapped up in towels and headed for Michael's room. Frank and Sheila crawled out of the pool and I watched until she covered up her body.

Cat, Dee, Tamara, and I were the last out of the pool. Dee said part of her crew would be here in the morning to clean up. I told her thanks. I wrapped a towel around my waist.

I went in to the house and came back out with some covers for Lena and Christina. They were snuggled up on one of the double loungers. Everyone had left the pool area and I turned off all but one of the lights.

I went through the kitchen and made sure everything that needed to be off was off. I looked around and thought to myself that this party had been a success.

I looked up the stairs and saw no lights on. I walked into the bedroom and the bathroom door was closed and I could see the light under the door. I dropped my towel and climbed into my bed. I dozed off quickly.

Tamara getting into bed awakened me. She snuggled up against my back. I reached back and grabbed her sweet ass. My alarm went off at seven. I reached across Tamara and hit the snooze button. I laid my head back down and wondered if everything that happened last night was a dream. Tamara left the bed to go to the bathroom.

I was getting up when Tamara came out of the bathroom. I took her hand and led her back into the shower with me.

I turned on the water and it was hot in a minute. I stepped in and pulled her in with me. I got under the water and wet my hair. I then moved aside and put her under the water.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked her.

"Didn't you enjoy last night?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I said. "It was every man's dream fantasy. But who came up with all that stuff?"

"Well, it all started as a big joke and what-ifs. We girls talked about the hot tub action. The ones that hadn't been there asked about it and we all started getting excited. Trish had bought the bikinis on Friday when you told her to pick out some women's swimsuits. After what you said about Sheila, I talked to her and asked if she was game. She said she was, but that she didn't want Frank to be with another woman and he wouldn't want her to be with another man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.