Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Tamara ran over to the kitchen, turned off all the lights but left one light on in the den for anyone that needed to venture inside. Michelle went over and whispered something to Sherry. Trish did the same to Steph.

Michael glanced over and put his hands out with a questioning look. I didn't know exactly what was going on but it was going to get interesting. I spoke up, "Jerry... Steve... Frank... please come over here. Michael, will you come over here, too?"

Stephanie, Lena, Christina, and Cat all went into the den as Tamara asked the rest of the ladies to join her inside. We guys were left alone.

"I have one thing to say to the four of you: Nothing that goes on here tonight leaves here. Is that understood?" They all agreed. "I suggest you get comfortable because..." I didn't get to finish my sentence.

Tamara interrupted, "Gentlemen, please come here?"

I led the lambs to slaughter. Tamara directed me into the first lounger, Michael next to me, then Frank, Jerry, and finally Steve.

"Are you all comfortable?" she asked. "Trish, please bring the towels."

Trish came out with five beach towels. She draped one across each of the men.

"Michelle," Tamara commanded, "please retrieve the men's swimsuits."

Michelle walked up to me and said, "John, please take off your suit and give it to me." I did so and she moved on to Michael and then on to each until she had all five.

Tamara spoke again, "Here are the rules. Until you're told differently, you may not get out of your lounger. You may not use your hands either. Sheila! Please bring your items."

Sheila came out and had tie wraps. She came over to me and positioned my arms on the arms of the lounger. She put one around my right arm and cinched it tight. She then did my left arm. She went on down the line until all five of us were fastened to our loungers.

Tamara spoke again: "Ladies, are you ready?"

Sherry came out and walked to the end and stood in front of Steve. She was wearing a very erotic blue string bikini. It was different from what she had on previously.

Trish came out and walked to the end of Jerry's lounger. She too, had on a different bikini, hers being black.

Sheila came out in a yellow bikini and walked to the end of Frank's lounger.

Michelle came out next and stood in front of Michael. She was wearing a red string bikini.

Tamara took off the robe she was wearing and she had on a gold bikini as she stood in front of me.

"Do you gentlemen approve of our outfits?" she asked. To a man we heartily agreed.

"Next!'

The rest of the ladies came out. Lena, dressed in a white string bikini, walked down and stood behind Sherry. Christina walked down and stood behind Trish. Dee walked down behind Sheila. Stephanie stood behind Michelle. Cat came out and stood behind Tamara. Like Lena, all the second line of women had on white string bikinis. There seemed to have been some thought behind these outfits.

I glanced down the line of towels and I think we could be camping out with all the tents that were present.

Tamara, acting like a drill instructor said, "Hands behind your heads."

All the ladies on the front row struck a pose with their hands behind their heads. This accentuated their breasts. "Turn!" The ladies all slowly turned to their left and now we were looking at their profiles. Jeez! My cock was almost at full erection.

"Turn!"

Now we were looking at all the perfect asses. Oh, and each lady had an exquisite ass. There wasn't one that I would not have licked all night long. I had to admit that Tamara's enticed me the most.

"Bend over!"

Each lady bent over at the waist and now we could see the outlines of the pussies covered with the thin material of the bikinis. I could definitely see a wet spot on Tamara's. Michelle also had a wet spot.

"Straighten up and turn around!"

The ladies all stood back up and turned around. Every guy had a tent and don't think the ladies didn't notice them.

"Arms up!"

The ladies all connected their arms like the Rockets. If they started doing leg kicks I was going to laugh. But hey, they all looked so delectable.

"Strings!"

This was the shocker. Each lady in the second row stepped forward and untied the back of the top in front of them. My eyes were glued to Tamara as Cat let the strings fall. The top fell between her breasts and now my baby was exposed for all the men to see. I glanced down the line and I could see Michelle's... and Sheila's... and Trish's... and Sherry's. I damn near came right there.

Next the girls untied the next portion and Tamara's top fell to the ground. I couldn't resist looking down the line. Not a peep came from any of us men. We were afraid it was a dream and a sound would awaken us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.