Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Friday morning arrived with a bang, literally. I jumped up and Tamara apparently was also 'banged' awake. We exchanged looks and she said, "Sounds like it came from the kitchen."

I grabbed my lounging pants off the hook in the closet and headed to the kitchen. I walked in and started laughing. Michael was in the kitchen and every pot that was supposed to be in the cabinet was on the floor. He looked up and saw me. "Oops! I was going to fix some breakfast, but you have the cabinets booby trapped."

I looked at the clock; it was seven-thirty. "Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"This is late, I'm normally up by six every morning," he said. "I do my morning workout. I have to keep this body in shape."

"I hate to workout, but it's a necessary evil," I said

I helped him pick up the pots and pans and we found the ones he wanted. Now I know why he bought out the store. He wanted to fix omelets this morning. I started the coffee and made sure he had everything he needed. I mixed up some OJ and set the table.

Slowly the rest of the house came to the kitchen. Tamara was first and Michelle was next. Trish and Steph made their way down. I asked if Lena and Christina were still here and Tamara went upstairs to check on them.

Trish and Steph had on T-shirts. Michelle had on a cute short set. She apparently had been up since Michael got up. I think she was trying to impress Mr. Rooker. Tamara came back into the kitchen and said, "They're up, and Christina has to be at work in thirty minutes. They are leaving without breakfast."

Michael must have been a chef. He had a complete breakfast ready in no time. He turned out omelets to order. I excused myself after breakfast to go do my SSS.

Tamara and Trish were next to get cleaned up. Stephanie volunteered to help Michael clean up the kitchen. Michelle pitched right in there with them.

I took my coffee and went out by the pool. Today was going to be a little stressful.

Tamara came out with her coffee. "What's on your menu today?" I asked

"Sherry is driving in today. I'm taking Michelle to my salon. We'll meet up Sherry and have lunch. I want to feel them out about the changes I have in mind for my business," she replied. "And you?"

"I'll be going with Trish today to her office. I have to talk to Tom, Bob, and George about the preparations for tomorrow's meeting," I said. "I was thinking that you might want to bring a few extra things over for when you stay the night. I'm not asking you to move in, but I recognize the problems with spontaneous sleepovers."

"I agree and the same goes for you at my house," she replied.

"That's a plan," I said. "Come over here." She did and I pulled her onto my lap. I just held her close, no kissing, only hugging.

Trish came out dressed in her business suit. "Wow," I said. "You clean up good, lady."

Tamara agreed. Trish mentioned that Lena and Christina said to tell us goodbye. They had just left through the front door. Trish went back in, got a cup of coffee and returned. While T & T were chatting, I picked up the phone and called the clubhouse. I asked if they could get me two tee times together around nine o'clock Sunday morning. I explained that I had some VIP's in town. The pro told me he would try to arrange it. He said he would need to move one group. He asked me to check back on Saturday.

Michael and Michelle came out with their coffee. We all thanked Michael for breakfast.

"Mom," Stephanie called out.

"Out here," Trish said.

"Can you take me to Kathy's today?" Steph asked. "We want to go the mall and she's having a slumber party tonight."

"Yes," Trish said, "but only if you're ready in the next thirty minutes."

"Michael, I'm going with Trish to get her items from her old job. Michelle and Tamara are doing work stuff today," I said. "If you have something you would like to do, you can use the Jag. Or... you can go with us."

"I'll tag along with you and Trish if you don't mind," he said. "I'm enjoying not having to think about scripts, locations, and makeup."

"Trish, why don't you call Cindy and get her to talk to Jerry and Steve about meeting us at Graham Central Station tonight about nine?" I asked her. "The five of us can meet back here, go to dinner about seven and then on to Graham's."

"You don't want them to join us for dinner?" Tamara asked.

"You have to know them. I'm thinking of going to a very nice restaurant and without them knowing what they will learn tomorrow, it might get a little strange," I said.

Trish agreed and said she'd call Cindy.

Stephanie came back down with her bag. Tamara and Michelle went inside to finish their preparations. Michael, Trish, Steph and I left in the Expedition.

We dropped Steph off at Kathy's. I called Tom and asked him where he was. He told me he was waiting on my call. I told him to hang loose for a few minutes. Trish called the regional manager's cell phone. I heard her talking for a few minutes then she hung up.

Trish told us he was at the office waiting for her. I called Tom back and told him where to meet us. He said he would be there in fifteen minutes. We arrived at the same time.

Tom had a copy of the restraining order with him in case Jim tried to approach Trish, which was exactly what happened. Jim apparently saw Trish get out of the Expedition and came bursting out the door. He headed straight for her at a very brisk pace. What happened next was right out of a movie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.