Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I dressed in a deep purple button up shirt with black slacks and a black sports coat. I had called the restaurant and found out it was considered 'fine dining'. I wasn't sure if Michelle had called ahead and they didn't have a Michelle listed, so I made reservations for four at seven-thirty. I then called Michael's room and told him what I found out about the 'fine dining'. He said he would be in the lobby in about ten minutes.

We met in the lobby and headed for the car. I realized on the drive to the restaurant that I wasn't star struck with Michael. I'd seen a lot of his movies but he seemed so down to earth. I guess I felt this way because he'd seemed that way when we met in San Diego.

"So John, what is this Michelle like?" he asked.

"I just met her this week so I don't know much about her. She is probably thirty-something and looks like Amanda Peete," I told him. "She seems very nice and she dances pretty well. We were out Monday night and her dance card was full all night long."

"You have a way with words," he said. "Maybe you should have been an actor."

"Oh, I have acted," I told him. "I was Prince Charming in Cinderella, the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, and Santa Claus... and that was before I left grade school."

Michael started laughing.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"I see you get typecast like me," he said still laughing.

"It got worse, I was Renfield in Dracula Baby, a vampire musical, when I was in high school," laughing as the words finished coming out of my mouth.

"I'll cast you when I need a charming, stuffed, fat boy that eats bugs," he said.

"Thank, Rowdy, can you get us to the restaurant without wrecking the car?" I said.

"Low blow, Cruise," he said. "But you do know your movies."

We pulled up to the restaurant about seven-fifteen and Michael used the valet parking. We went in and I checked to see if the ladies were there. Since I didn't see them, we went to the bar. I asked Michael what he drank. He told me to get him the same as me. "I drink sweet white wine, usually a Spatlese," I told him.

"That'll work for me," he said. He seemed to be working the room. I got the drinks and handed him his.

"Cheers," I said.

"Here's to a long partnership," he said.

I nearly choked on my wine when I saw Tamara walk through the door. She was wearing a white halter mini dress. She looked hot! Michelle was right beside her in a black ensemble that was almost, but not quite, as revealing. I nudged Michael. He looked toward the door and said, "Damn!"

"Tamara is the one in white and Michelle is in black," I stammered.

Tamara looked toward the bar and saw me. She started to the bar with Michelle in tow. Moses couldn't have parted the Red Sea any better. She looked hotter than Paris Hilton. She walked with the grace of a Goddess. This was my lady that every man and most of the women were watching. She walked right up to me and said, "I hope this is okay, it was all I could find on such short notice."

"Short is right... and noticed by everyone! You surprise me more and more everyday. You look absolutely gorgeous!" I said and kissed her lightly. "Let me introduce everyone."

"Tamara, this is Michael. Michael... this vision of loveliness here is my lady, Tamara. Sorry Michelle, I didn't mean to ignore you but I wasn't expecting this. Michael... Michelle. Michelle... Michael."

"I'm very pleased to meet you Michelle," Michael said with the suave grace of many practiced introductions to beautiful Hollywood women.

I asked the ladies what they wanted to drink and soon we were all drinking Spatlese wine. The maitre d' came to the bar and told me our table was ready and led the way.

Michael held Michelle's chair as I did for Tamara. I couldn't get over how sexy Tamara was. I couldn't decide whether I liked her bare back or her legs better. She was going to definitely feel the wrath of my love muscle before the evening was over.

Tamara broke the ice by asking, "Michael, are you and John going to be partners?"

"I hope so although I'm not sure that this venture is right," he said.

Michelle spoke up and said, "You look familiar. Are you from around here?"

"No, I'm originally from Alabama but live outside of LA now," he said. He saw me start to say something and slightly shook his head to stop me from saying anything about him.

"John, where did you meet Michael?" Michelle asked.

"We met in San Diego last year. We were both at the Hotel del Coronado having Sunday brunch with friends," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.