Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Tamara dropped me off at the Grayhawk Golf Course at nine am. I walked in and was greeted by the Pro Shop attendant. I introduced myself and said I was meeting a group to play. I told him I needed a set of rental clubs. The attendant seemed a little put out. He showed me a selection and I chose a set of Callaways. I asked him if I could take them out to the range to test them in case I wanted to switch them.

"You will have to leave a deposit. We can't just loan them out," he said.

I started to say something when he looked up and saw someone walk in the door. He turned to the other man and said, "Mr. Jackson, how may I help you today?"

"I'm expecting some guests this morning," he said.

"Excuse me," I said.

The attendant turned and said, "Just a minute, can't you see I'm talking to Phil Jackson."

"Son, I wasn't speaking to you," I said with an attitude. "I was trying to address Mr. Jackson."

The attendant was clearly posturing to say something when I turned to Phil Jackson and stuck my hand out and said, "Mr. Jackson, I'm John Kegler."

"John, it's a pleasure to meet you. Jim told me you would be coming in alone this morning," he said. "Is Rick here taking care of you?"

"Yes, I needed a loaner set of clubs as I didn't bring mine. I was just getting ready to leave a deposit so I could try these on the range," I told him.

"Sorry sir, I didn't realize you were Mr. Jackson's guest," he apologized. "There's no need for a deposit."

Phil said, "Come on, John, we have a little time before we tee off. I'll go out there with you."

I grabbed the clubs and headed out the door. Phil already had a cart with his clubs on it. "We can ride together today," he said. I felt honored. Phil Jackson is rated in the top ten in the world and is currently second on the PGA money list.

"I hate to say this but I'm not a very good golfer. I shoot around 90 and with this being an unfamiliar course, I'll probably be closer to 100," I told him.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe I can give you a few pointers on the range if you like," he said.

"I'd really appreciate that. Thank you," I said.

I put my golf shoes on as I had brought my own. Phil asked me to show him my warm up routine. I did, and he suggested I add some stretching to my regimen. He told me to hit a few balls and he would evaluate me. After hitting five balls with the seven iron, I looked back at him.

He jokingly asked if I played baseball as a kid. I told him yes, to which he said that golf was a different swing. I knew I had a bad grip but I didn't realize I swung the club more in a baseball style than a golf style.

We kept at it for about fifteen more minutes and he suggested a few things. When I tried the suggestions, I seemed to hit the ball a little farther and a lot straighter.

While we were hitting, Jim drove up in a golf cart with another gentleman. They got out and walked over. He said, "Michael Rooker, meet Phil Jackson and John Kegler. Phil... Michael. John... Michael."

"Nice to see you again, Michael," I said.

"Again?" Michael asked.

"I doubt you remember me but I have a picture of you and me on the patio at the Hotel del Coronado from last July," I told him. I could see his mind working but not coming up with a connection.

"I was there in July," he said.

"Don't worry about it; I was just a tourist who recognized you. My girlfriend took our picture and you told me to shake your hand like we were old friends," I said.

It seemed like a light went on, "I vaguely remember that," he said. "Small world."

"Yes it is," I said. "Jim, what time are we teeing off?"

Jim looked at is watch and said, "In about twenty minutes."

"Phil, thank you very much for the help," I said. "I'm ready to go back to the clubhouse whenever you are."

Phil said, "Let's go" and started walking back to the cart. We drove back to the clubhouse and I went to see Rick. I told him the clubs were fine. I asked what I owed for the rental. He assured me I didn't have to pay anything for the round. I picked up a box of Titlest ProV1s, a glove and a hat. I paid for the items I picked out.

Phil walked up, handed me a Callaway driver and said, "Take this one with you and use it."

As we were getting ready to walk out, Blaine Stewart walked in. Phil motioned him over and introduced us. Phil told him we were headed to the first tee. Blaine said he had already been to the range earlier and was ready to go.

We drove to the first tee of the Raptor Course. Jim and Michael were already there. Another round of introductions ensued. Apparently only Phil and Blaine knew each other before today. Jim seemed to be putting a together a consortium of strangers.

I hoped Michael wasn't a good golfer. I didn't want to embarrass myself alone. Jim suggested that Phil lead off and Blaine follow. He wanted me to go third and Michael fourth. As the hosting partner, Jim was going last.

Phil drove his ball about 280 yards and Blaine did the same. I hit the new club about 240 yards and it had a slight fade. Michael was within five yards of me and Jim hit it about 260 yards. Phil and Blaine made birdies. Michael and Jim both had pars. I followed up the rear with a bogey.

We played the front nine in good time. At the turn, Phil was four under and Blaine was three under. Jim was two over, Michael was five over, and I was seven over. I had made one birdie, one par, six bogies, and one double.

During the round, I tried to lightly get into the discussion with Phil about the project. I wanted to find out if he was tied to McKenzie. It came out that this was his first venture with Jim. Phil had other investments in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area and since he made his home here, he wanted to diversify his investments. I asked how he was approached and he said that Jim contacted him through his business manager. I continued to pump him for information. I asked if he had ever partnered up with Blaine before. Phil said that he and Blaine had the same business manager; therefore he and Blaine were involved in several ventures together. He wanted to know how much I would be coming in for. I told him that I was approached for $15 million. He said that was the same with him and Blaine. Phil said he had heard that besides the $45 million from us, he thought that Rooker was coming in for $4 million.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.