Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

The alarm woke me at four-thirty. Instead of hitting the snooze like I normally do, I threw the covers off and sat up. I stumbled to the bathroom and did my morning routine. As I walked back into my bedroom to get dressed, I thought I smelled coffee brewing. Did I set the coffee maker last night?

I had my underwear on when I heard a knock at the door. "Yes?" I said.

"Would you like some coffee?" I heard Trish say through the door.

"Sure. Just a second," I said. I pulled on my pants and told her to come in.

Trish opened the door and brought in my coffee. She looked pretty good considering the shit she went through yesterday. I said, "Thank you. You didn't have to get up this early."

"This is the least I could do for what you're doing for me. John, I really appreciate this!" she said.

I pulled my suitcase out of the closet and began packing it. As I took items out of my dresser and put them in, Trish sat on the opposite side of the bed with her coffee. I hadn't noticed until then that she only had the top to her pajamas on. She sat cross-legged and I noticed that she didn't have any panties on either. What is she doing? Is this just an innocent situation or was she trying to get a reaction?

I ignored the view and went into the closet. I pulled out the garment bag and hung it on the door. I took the items I had sorted out the day before and put them in the bag. Trish was making idle conversation. I glanced over from time to time and she was still giving me a show. I had to keep my concentration on packing.

The toiletry bag was next. Trish slid off the bed and asked if I wanted more coffee. I said yes and she took my cup off the dresser. She headed to the kitchen. I watched her walk out of the room. This was the first time I'd ever seen her bare legs and damn she was sexy. I could definitely see why Jerry gets so worked up about her. If Tamara hadn't come into my life, I would probably be trying to get a taste of her sweet body.

I made a quick check of my packed things, grabbed my shirt off the hanger, and put it on. I pocketed my wallet and keys. I was ready to go when Trish waltzed back in. I loved the way her shirt came about three inches below her love triangle. With each step, the front opening slid along her thigh and gave me a peek-a-boo look at her bush. I really needed to get out of there quickly.

"Thanks for the coffee. I really appreciate you fixing it this morning and serving me," I told her. "Too bad I can't wait for you to fix me something to eat."

She sat in the chair in my room and pulled her knees up to her chest exposing her pretty pussy and said, "Who says I don't have something for you to eat?"

"Don't tease me or you will get me in trouble with Tamara. Because that looks more than good enough to eat," I teased back.

She grinned and said, "I'm sorry, but I just wanted you to know that I'm thankful."

"If and when I ever get to enjoy that sweet nectar of yours, it will be because of love or lust, not for payment of kindness," I said.

"John, I have never had anyone turn me down when I offered myself to them especially when I flashed my body at them. You're amazing," she said.

"Honey, I have willpower," I told her. That didn't mean that I didn't want to ravage her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.