Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I got back to my house and began to get things ready for company. I laid out extra towels, turned on the stereo that played in the back yard, and then made a pitcher of lemonade.

The phone rang and it was the guard at the gate asking me if it was okay to let in Ms. Sanger. I told him yes and asked him if she was alone. He said she was and I told him that a Lena Sanger would be arriving soon and to let her in without calling me.

Tamara pulled up in the drive a few minutes later. She got out of her car and strolled in through the back gate. She was a vision. She had on a sundress that came down to about mid-thigh.

I walked over and picked her up. I gave her a big hug and kiss. She told me there were some bags in the car and asked if I'd get them. I walked out and it looked like she had bought out the store. I grabbed the bags and took them into the kitchen.

Tamara was already looking through the cabinets for the bowls and pans she needed. I asked her if she was finding everything and she said yes, as she began slicing, dicing, and preparing.

I walked up behind her. I reached my arms through hers and gently cupped her breasts while kissing her neck.

"Unless you want me to slip and cut you, you better go find something else to do," she warned. I released her and started walking away when she grabbed my arm and swung me around. She then put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. When we pulled away, she said, "I love the attention you show me. I just wanted you to know that."

"I too, love the attention I get from you," I returned. "I'm assuming you gave Lena directions."

"Yes, I did, and she should be here shortly. She was going to pick up Christina and come on over. By the way, I brought hamburger meat for them in case they don't want steak," she said.

I walked back to the French doors and propped them open. It was gonna be a very nice evening weather wise. My backyard was about fifty feet off the thirteenth fairway. Sometimes an errant golf ball would come into the yard but it was rare. The fence I had wasn't totally private but at night there were never any intrusions from the course.

I heard a car pull up into the drive. I walk over to the gate and waved Lena on back. She came running to the back and the lovely young lady with her was a knockout. Lena introduced me to Christina. Christina was about 5' 6" and had that voluptuous Hispanic look.

Lena looked around the back yard and pool area and said, "This is awesome. Last one in the pool is a rotten egg." She pulled her oversized t-shirt over her head and revealed a very sexy bright orange string bikini. I had already seen most of her body but this was still a very arousing view. She ran over and jumped into the pool.

Christina sat her bag beside a chaise lounge and then she too pulled off her cover. As it came up her thighs and over her ass, I saw she had the kind of legs that a skater has. She was already dark from her heritage but I could tell she spent many an hour out by a swimming pool. About that time, her top cleared her breasts and they were at least a D cup. My cock had already achieved its full erect length. She went over to the diving board and did a beautiful dive into the water, barely making a ripple. She surfaced near Lena and they began splashing each other.

Tamara must have heard the commotion because she came walking out carrying the lemonade. She set it on the table and told the girls it was there if they wanted some.

She then did a sexy little striptease for me. She began by holding my arm and taking off her shoes. She then asked me to undo her dress. When I slid the zipper down, I noticed she had on a florescent green suit. She turned around and looking me right in the eyes, she lowered one side and then the other and let it slip to the floor. I lowered my gaze and looked at her perfect perky breasts. My eyes further traced down her tummy to the triangle of green covering the pink that I so desired to ravage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.