The Touch - Cover

The Touch

Copyright© 2004 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 1: The bedroom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The bedroom - A man finds himself suddenly lucky with women, what could the cause be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I sat relaxed on the couch, drinking a Rolling Rock. I had come to Angela's party as a favor to her. At least, it was more as a favor than for any other reason. There were some other people from work there, but they were hammered. Talking to them was pretty boring. Making fun of them was interesting, but limited since they didn't get it. It was about one in the morning and I had to work the next day, so I decided to leave. I stood up, and walked over to where Angela was talking to a dopey looking jock, whose name - I think - was Todd.

"Angie, I'm going home," I said softly.

"What?" Angie nearly screamed.

I leaned over and said into her ear, "I am going home."

"Oh, okay. Let's get your coat."

As she walked down the short hallway, I admired her body. She was wearing faded jeans that were snug, but not tight and hung a little low on her slim hips. The white tee that she wore did not quite reach the tops of her jeans, and every time she raised her arms at all her belly played peek a boo. She wore nothing else that was visible, from her slender bare feet, to her brown, shoulder-length hair.

Her room was a mess. Coats lay all over, draped over furniture and floor. We started searching and I casually closed the door, because the music was so loud. She stood facing away from me with her hands on her hips looking for the next possible location for my green army jacket.

I stepped up behind her and placed my hand on her side just under her shirt. "How do you sleep in here? There's no bed," Angie flirted with me all the time and though I knew it would never go past that stage, I decided to push it to the limit. Maybe I could get away with touching her - she was quite drunk after all. The warm feel of her skin under my hand was wonderful. It was silky and warm, it made me think about how much I wanted her and how horny I was.

Angie turned suddenly and I tried to pull my hand away. It got caught under her shirt and completely by accident my hand ended up cupping her small, but perfectly formed breast. I was too stunned to move it, and apparently so was she. Neither of us moved away, but standing so close she could hardly miss my sudden erection making a tent in my loose sweat pants. I felt like now was the only chance I would ever get. Moving only my head, I leaned towards her and kissed her soft mouth. Her breath smelled of beer, vodka, and million other heady scents. She stood stock still, making it clear that I had misjudged the moment. Maybe I had hesitated too long.

Suddenly, she reached behind me and grabbed my ass. At the same time her tongue broke between my lips and pried open my teeth. My hand was still on her breast and I squeezed gently. She moaned into my mouth. I reached up and cupped the back of her neck. Our tongues stroked in and out of each other's mouths. She still held my ass in one hand, gently kneading my muscular butt. She reached up under my shirt with her other hand and stroked my back and around to my chest, touching my nipples. I broke our kiss, and tilted her head back, kissing down her neck. I reached both my hands up her shirt and dragged the soft material upwards, baring her breasts.

Angie moaned and pulled my mouth to her breast, her hands moving through my hair. I sucked on her stiffening nipples. Then I bit one gently, I was rewarded with a long, low groan. My hands felt down to her ass, as she guided my mouth from side to side. I caressed her denim-covered butt. I reached around to the front and ripped open her button fly. She reached down suddenly and grabbed the sides of her jeans. I thought she was going to stop everything, but she yanked her jeans and panties to her ankles in one motion.

She kicked her clothes into a pile and knelt at my feet. She began biting at my cock through the material of my sweats. She was moaning and I thought she might be playing with her cunt, but I did not want to open my eyes. I braced my self against the wall so I would not fall over, accidentally hitting the light switch. In the sudden darkness, I reached down and pulled my sweats down far enough to let my straining cock out. It fit very nicely into Angie's mouth and I let out a deep moan. She seemed to know what she was doing, so I just held still, and pumped my hips a little.

It had been almost a year since my last fuck and I was quickly at the verge of coming. I held the back of Angie's head as she slowly slid my dick in and out of her mouth. No one had ever deep-throated me -- I had thought it was just a story that got tossed around between guys. Angie - with one of her delicate hands on my butt and the other stroking my dick and balls - leaned farther forward and took my whole cock down her throat. I almost lost control. Come burst from my balls and shot from my cock down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles swallowing my dick. I have no idea how I managed to remain standing. I felt like I was screaming, but all that came out my mouth was a croak.

She licked the last drop from my cock and stood. She kissed me, her tongue in my mouth and her hands in my hair. I could taste my come in her mouth. I ran my hand down her body, reaching for her sex. I found her pussy steaming and wet. As I curled a finger around and in between her lips, Angie moaned and bit my tongue gently. She pulled away and grabbed my wrist. She led me across the floor, and I discovered there was a futon under all the coats. We lay down and I bent over her belly and kissed her navel. She shivered. Crawling down, I kissed my way down to her pussy, and past it. A soft cry of frustration escaped her lips. I kissed her thigh, her knee, her calf, and her delicate sweet smelling foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.