The Fountain of Youth: Book II - Cover

The Fountain of Youth: Book II

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlong

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Greens and the Halbertsons continue their lives three years after the first book ends. Look for new people and new adventures. Will there be new family members, new sexual partners, new children?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

After dinner, the whole family gathered in the living room. I filled everyone in on what Cindi had found. I told them of the proposal for everyone to go into rapport, and that Cindi would then probe the blocked area to see if we could find any more about it.

No one had any other suggestions, so we decided to try out the rapport and probe. After everyone was comfortably in rapport, then Cindi and Jude started probing Tim's blocked area.

Nothing happened at first. <We're using a pretty strong probe and not getting through, > Cindi said. <We're going to turn it up a notch and see if we can break through.>

Almost immediately, a burst of mental energy hit us with such force I'd have fallen if I hadn't been sitting down. This only lasted a second before it was gone.

<We're shielding against the attack, > Jude told us. <I'm sorry it took so long to block it. Whoever this is, he's really strong.>

<Not a problem, Jude, > I told her. <Are you making any progress?>

<No, Mike. Cindi and I are at maximum combined strength, and we can't quite reach through.>

Suddenly, Tim began to speak, "You God Damned, Mother fucking, son-of-a-bitch, bastard, cock suckers are going to die for this. I'm going to kill every ass licking one of you!"

"Who are you?" I asked calmly.

"None of your mother fucking business, cock sucker. Get out of my mind!"

"We might consider getting out, but we'll want to talk to you. What is your name?"

"I have no reason to want to talk to you, shit head."

"Oh, yes you do. As you can see, we're stronger than you are. If we want, I can kill Tim's body while my wives keep you busy. I think I could also kill just the portion of Tim's brain where you are residing and then grow it back. You need to convince me not to try that."

"I don't think you'd kill your friend, asshole. You might try to kill my part of his brain though. Call me Jason."

"Okay, Jason. Why are you in Tim's brain and what do you want?"

"That's none of your business."

"Cindi, can you hold this asshole while Jude starts killing the brain cells he's occupying?"

"I can hold him, Mike. Do you want us to start?"

"Wait a minute," Jason said. "I want a body that works."

"What's wrong with the body you have?"

Tim erupted out of the chair he was sitting in and lunged toward me. His movements were uncoordinated, as if he and Tim were fighting for control of his body. <Freeze his arms and legs, guys!>

Tim came to a standstill. I ran into the kitchen and got the straight jacket Cindi had left there. When I got back, I said, <Force his arms straight out in front of him.>

Missy and I put the straight jacket on him and fastened it up the back. <Okay, make his arms go limp.>

When Tim's arms fell to his sides, we fastened the sleeves around his body so his upper body was completely immobile. Ken and I laid him down and Missy tied his legs together with one of the leg restraints Cindi had gotten.

<Mike, he's still attacking mentally, > Cindi told me.

<Jude, can you put Tim to sleep while I help Cindi?>

<Sure, go for it.>

<The pressure is gone, > Cindi told everyone.

<Let's get him into a bed and get him strapped down, > I told everyone.

Tim's apartment is on the second floor, so Ken and I carried him there. Damn, that son-of-a-bitch is heavy. I hate to think of what the outcome would have been if I'd have had to fight him. We got him strapped into his bed and Sheila fussed over him, trying to make sure he was comfortable. I guess they had really fallen in love over the last couple of weeks.

<Cindi, can you and Jude try probing him again, now that he's asleep?>

<We will if you want us to, Mike, but I'm so tired I don't know if I'll do any good. Could we wait until morning instead?>

<Not a problem, Sweety. Let's all go back to the living room and relax for a while.>

{Mike, I think I really need to go to bed, } Cindi told me.

{Okay, Little Love. You go ahead. Sharon, will you go and cuddle Cindi for a few minutes? The rest of us will be there shortly.}

Sharon and Cindi took off for the bedroom, while the rest of us went into the living room. {Jude, my love, are you worn out as well?} I asked.

{I'm tired, Mike, but I'm not exhausted. Cindi took the brunt of the shielding, plus she's a lot younger than any of us.}

{Yeah, I forget how young she is at times.}

We all talked things over and I let everyone know that Cindi and Jude would be doing a deep probe on the blocked section in the morning. Sheila was concerned about Tim getting enough to eat and drink while he was sleeping, so I told her we'd work something out.


Wednesday, October 3, 1979

I awoke between Bonnie and Cindi. I had gone to sleep trying to lend some of my strength to Cindi after her ordeal. I cautiously made my out from between them, and after my morning bathroom break, I started a pot of coffee.

Missy joined me before the pot had finished brewing, so I held her, standing with her back to my front until it had finished. We each fixed ourselves a cup and went over to one of the loveseats, where Missy snuggled onto my lap.

We went into rapport and just enjoyed each other's feelings until Jude joined us. Jude fixed herself some coffee, then sat with us and joined the rapport.

After a few minutes Jude asked, {Missy, would you mind if I borrowed our husband's cock for a few minutes? You and Sharon got me all fired up last night, and while I had several orgasms, it left me wanting Mike even more.}

Missy kissed her and slid off my lap. Jude put her legs on either side of mine, facing me and asked, {Do you feel like loving your newest wife this morning?}

I could see the flower of her pussy opening before me and my cock responded immediately. There were beads of moisture along her swollen inner lips, and her smell was intoxicating. {Jude, my love, I would feel like making love to you if I were dying. You know how much I love you.}

{Unnnh, yes I do, Mike, } she said as she rubbed the head of my cock through her lovely petals. {I don't need any foreplay, I want you inside me.}

She grabbed my shaft and aligned it up with her opening, then with an angelic smile she started lowering herself on to me. Jude, Missy and I all groaned as I penetrated her warm depths. We were all still in rapport so I was feeling what she was feeling as well as what I was feeling. It wasn't just the feel of warm flesh sliding into warm wet flesh, I was also feeling her love for me and her excitement. There is nothing better in any world than the feeling of making love while in rapport.

Jude started working up and down on me and I could tell it was going to be a quickie for all of us. Missy's eyes were glazed and she was panting in rhythm with Jude. In less than a minute I could feel Jude reaching for her climax and I wasn't far behind. Her pussy started to spasm and I felt myself pumping what seemed like a gallon of semen into her.

As my first shot splashed off her cervix, Jude started a wailing sound that turned into a scream. My exclamation joined her's, and Missy was almost as loud as she reached her own orgasm without being touched or touching herself.

We all collapsed for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow. Finally, Jude kissed me then said, {That's what I needed, my wonderful, loving husband.}

I had to agree.


It wasn't long before the rest of our family joined us. Cindi demanded a spot on my lap, so Missy accommodated her. {Are you feeling better this morning my little love?} I asked.

{I'm feeling great, thank you. Not as great as Jude is though.}

{What do you mean?}

{She has cum running down her leg. I'm glad Bonnie insisted these loveseats be Scotch Guarded.}

Jude and Missy started giggling, and I was smiling from ear to ear. When one of the girls would start to calm down, they'd look at the other one and they'd break out again.

When they had finally calmed down, Cindi said she'd like to probe Tim as soon as possible. All six of us went to his room to help if needed.

Tim was just as we'd left him. Sheila was sleeping in the other bed in the room and we decided not to wake her.

{Are you ready, Jude?} Cindi asked. Jude nodded and Cindi said, {Okay, here goes.}

Things were really tense for a couple of minutes, then Cindi shook her head and looked at me. {No go, Mike. The block is still there. It's still strong enough we can't get through it without possibly damaging Tim.}

{Okay, I was afraid of that.}

{I wasn't, Mike. I thought sure we'd be able to go right in. We can keep our shield up while we sleep because it's a process we start while we're awake and it just keeps going while we sleep. I thought this block was the same way. If that were the case, if we hit it from different directions or at different intensities, we should have been able to go right through.}

{He's definitely asleep though, so how can the block be holding?}

{The only thing I can figure is that the block is being controlled from someone else. In particular, by Jason's real body.}

{Okay, that makes sense. Did you get any clue as to where Jason's real body might be?}

{Not a thing.}

{Okay, let's wait until the rest of the family gets up and see what we can come up with to try next.}

We trooped down to the kitchen and started some breakfast. We had finished eating and were relaxing with coffee when Ken and his wives came in. They were followed shortly by Sheila.

We explained everything we'd found to them and then I said, <This may take a while to figure out. That brings up some problems. We can't let Tim's body wake up because Jason will attack again. If we keep him asleep, he needs to have food and water, and he'll need to eliminate those. Does anyone have any suggestions?>

<Maybe we should put him in the hospital, > Thelma said.

<We may have to do just that, > I said, <But, I'd prefer to keep him here where he's close to us.>

<I agree, > Sheila said. <I don't want him off in some hospital where Jason might come in while we're not there.>

<Okay, what would we need if we kept him here?>

<I have a suggestion, > Sheila said. <I know a woman who is a registered nurse. She is a part time telepath and was a member of my old group. We'd have to tell her the truth about what's going on, but I think we could trust her.>

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.