Discovering Liz - Cover

Discovering Liz

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Elizabeth is young, good looking, wealthy and happily engaged to be wed to her childhood sweetheart... but she secretly enjoys the thrills that her petty shoplifting brings. Then, one morning, she is caught on camera by the manipulative and domineering shop security guard Sam Berkindale...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The aircraft's toilet, even with it being in the first class section, was incredibly small and with both Elizabeth and Andrew in it, somewhat cramped but neither minded for they were on their honeymoon heading towards a fortnight in the middle of Africa. Besides, Andrew was looking forward to joining the Mile High Club while Elizabeth just wanted to get out of the sandpaper lined bra and panties that her husband had made her wear as a punishment for her behaviour on their wedding night.

As Andrew pushed himself into a corner of the tiny compartment, his wife struggled to disrobe. And what a struggle it was for Elizabeth simply didn't have the room to stretch out more than one limb at a time and, on several occasions, Andrew had to reach out and support her but, eventually, the task was done and she stood there naked, her clothes piled up in wherever space could be found to place them. "Turn round and show me your arse," Andrew told her. Looking at her red and sore bum made Andrew smile as he realised how much she must have suffered. Running his hand over her buttocks, he watched her flinch but he also admired the way that she held her tongue and not a sound issued from her mouth. Using his hands on her shoulders, he turned the woman round again so that he could make a closer examination of her breasts and shaved groin only to find that all these areas were in just as bad a state as her arse. "Are you sorry now?" he asked her.

"Very sorry, Andrew," she replied with sincerity.

"Very well. Take me out then."

Bending slightly, Elizabeth used both hands to pull his zip down before easing one inside his pants and pulling his already thickening, blue veined cock into the open. "You know where to put it," he then stated simply.

"Of course I do," she smiled as she parted her thighs before lining him up with her vagina and allowing him to thrust himself forward. Gasping aloud, Elizabeth called upon all her acting ability for she knew full well how lacking Andrew was in the control department and she didn't want to get herself into any more trouble than she already was just at the moment. So, as he humped her enthusiastically, Elizabeth whimpered and moaned while telling him just how good he was and how monstrously large his member was. "Am I the best you've ever had?" he asked her.

"You're the only one I've ever had!" she instantly replied while thinking of just how much better Master Sam was as a lover... not to mention Andrew's own younger brother, Brian... and that policeman a few days ago... even her own father who could outlast and fuck her better than this younger man who was now her husband...

Andrew's grunting pulled Elizabeth back out of her little dream world as she worked her hips in time with his as she already felt his cock starting to quiver...

Andrew looked into his wife's face as he enjoyed having sex with her, his hands grasping her firm bum and pulling her towards him. But all he could see in his mind was Sonia, his sweet little Russian whore. It was her that he was really screwing, not Elizabeth at all. And, one day, he just knew he'd make that whore his mistress and then he'd have the best of both worlds...

Sensing that already Andrew was about to shoot his bolt, Elizabeth began to scream that she was cumming. Pleased with himself that he'd pleasured his wife so easily and so well, Andrew humped her one last time before his spunk exploded out of him as he convulsed, his fingernails digging deeply into her flesh as she vented a great scream of pleasure into his ear...

Hardly damp, let alone anywhere near a climax, Elizabeth screamed in pain as Andrew's fingernails dug deeply into her flesh making her feel that he must have drawn blood while his jizz shot into her. Recovering her composure, she smiled at him. "That was wonderful, pet. Thank you."

Swelling a little with pride, he replied that it was all his pleasure before he pulled himself out of her. "Now clean yourself up and get dressed," he instructed as he wiped himself clean on some toilet paper.

If anything, despite not having to put her underwear back on, getting dressed was a slower, more difficult task than stripping off for Elizabeth. She especially hated pulling on her jeans where the patch of wetness that had been half a glass of red wine still waited to make life for her groin a misery. But, finally, she was ready to leave the toilet. Picking up her bra and panties, she pondered on just what she should do with them. Looking about the toilet compartment, her eyes finally alighted on a small pile of brown bags which were clearly intended for people to be sick into. Smiling, she reached out for one, only to find Andrew slapping her away. "Oh, no," he smirked. "You'll openly carry them back to your seat. I want everyone possible to know I've screwed you in here!"

"But why? It'll be so embarrassing for me..." Elizabeth whined back.

"Yes, won't it..." he chortled little guessing that the thought of this forthcoming humiliation was making his wife's cunt damper than his thrusting into it a few moments previously had. "Now, let's get out of here!"

Opening the door, Andrew almost bumped into a middle-aged matron who smiled and apologised before stepping to one side to allow him to pass. Then, with the way now apparently clear, the elderly woman tried to step into the compartment only to find herself colliding with Elizabeth. A look of shock appeared on the woman's face before understanding dawned to be swiftly followed by revulsion. Looking down, she spotted the bra and panties clutched in Elizabeth's hand and, as the young girl slide around her, the matron spotted the dark patch in Elizabeth's jeans. Drawing totally the wrong conclusion with regard to what the stain was, she glared at Elizabeth before spitting one word into the young woman's face. "Hussy!"

Her pussy twitching in pleasure, Elizabeth made her way back to her seat...


Landing at Lusaka International Airport a few hours later, the Boeing taxied up the the terminal building where everyone disembarked. Elizabeth was instantly hit by the dry heat of the place and she commented to a member of the airport staff about this. "The air-conditioning broke down, missy, and we're waiting for it to be fixed."

"How soon do you expect it to be working again?" she asked hoping that it would be before she left the customs hall.

The man shrugged his shoulders. "It stopped working... oh... eighteen, twenty months ago. Who knows when it'll work again?" Smiling, the worker went on his way leaving Elizabeth flabbergasted.

"Welcome to Zambia," said a deeply tanned European woman standing in the line behind Elizabeth.

"How'd you know I've not been here before?"

"Look at your skin, dear. It's obvious that you're a newbie. As to the air conditioning, it's what we call The Z Factor. Nothing works here and it never will and no-one cares. But we all struggle through somehow. You and your husband here to work?"

"No, holiday," Elizabeth explained.

"Lucky you - you'll get to leave soon. I'm stuck here for another three year contract. Enjoy the sights... and be patient. You'll find you need to be..."

And in this latter assertion, the friendly stranger was correct. Everything seemed to take forever, every form had to be filled in and then corrected before being approved by at least three officials, all of whom were convinced of their own self importance. The luggage took an age to arrive from the plane and all the time Elizabeth sweated and fumed. But, eventually, every last form was stamped, every last official placated and Andrew lead his wife and a luggage carrying porter out into the sunlight where, if anything, the heat was even more oppressive. Looking around, Andrew finally spotted what he was looking for - a battered bus pulled off to one side with 'Lusaka Intercontinental Hotel' written on it. Showing his reservation voucher to the driver who was leaning against the door jam of his vehicle, Andrew clambered up the stairs followed by Elizabeth where they joined several of the other passengers from the flight. "Where are we going, by the way?" asked Elizabeth. "You've kept the details of this honeymoon pretty quiet, Andrew."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.