Blackmailed by the Teacher - Cover

Blackmailed by the Teacher

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teen student is caught cheating and is blackmailed into being his teacher's sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Gay   CrossDressing   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports  

Once inside Mr. Collin's house he told me to have a seat while he put Duke out back. I was sitting on the couch when he came back. Mr. Collins sat down and started talking to me. He explained that Mr. Moore had loaned me to him to help him fulfill a fantasy. He said to understand better he was going to tell me a little story about his life. He said "I was once married with a young daughter. When she was about 8 I became fascinated with her little pussy and bubble butt. I started peeking at her and smelling her panties. When she was about 9 I started sneaking into her bedroom at night. At first I would just watch her sleep. One night I snuck in and she had kicked off her blankets in her sleep. I stood spellbound looking at her soft legs. The next thing I knew I was touching them. I slowly slipped her nightgown up over her little bubble butt... I stared at her panty clad butt for a while as I slowly stroked my cock. I came so hard that I shot strings of cum on her panty clad butt. I panicked and quickly covered her up and left.

I stayed away from her room for a few nights but all I could think of was the sight of my cum across her butt. Then one night my wife went to visit her mother. That evening I made my daughter Kimmy a glass of chocolate milk just before bedtime. I got two of my sleeping pills and dissolved them in her glass. Once she was out (I shook her to see if she would wake up) I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I stripped her nightgown and panties off and laid her on top of her bed. I quickly went to my bedroom and changed into my robe. I grabbed my camera and went back to her room. I spent most of the night with my little girl. Licking and touching her little titties, her hairless pussy and especially her bubble butt. I took 20 or 30 pictures of her naked little body. Over the next three years I enjoy her company every chance I got. When she was 11 and starting to develop into a young woman I finally fucked her in her pussy. I always remained fascinated with her tight ass but never had the chance to fuck it. I had finally worked out a plan to get the one thing I craved the most from Kimmy.

But unfortunately my wife discovered a few pictures from my stash. Fortunately they were shots I managed to take of Kimmy undressing in her bedroom. Kimmy was about 12 and I happened to be home alone when she went to shower. I quickly grabbed my camera and slipped outside her bedroom. I got a few pictures of her undressing and going to the shower. Well my wife suspected that I was interested in Kimmy but didn't know how far things had progressed. She immediately packed up her stuff and Kimmy's. She took Kimmy and moved out. She filed for divorce. She made me a deal. I was not to contest the divorce or fight for custody of Kimmy. She would not request alimony or child support but I was to never contact her or Kimmy. If I lived up to the terms the pictures would stay our secret. Well I agreed and she has lived up to her end. I have not seen Kimmy in 10 years but I still have my pictures and my memories. That is where you come in. My biggest fantasy was to fuck my baby in the ass. You will take her place."

He told me to follow him. First we went to his daughter's bedroom. It looked like a little girl still lived in it. He got in the dresser and pulled out a girl's flannel nightgown, a training bra and a pair of cotton panties with little hearts on them. Then he led me to the bathroom. He told me to strip and stand in the bath tub. He got a razor and shaving cream. He proceeded to shave my legs, my pubic hair, my underarms, my body and mt ass until I had no hair except on my head and my eyebrows. After he finished shaving me he plucked my eyebrows and the patted me down with baby powder. Then he led me to his bedroom. He had me put on the panties and the training bra. He got a pair of little rubber tits out of the nightstand. Then he had me put on the flannel nightgown. He pulled out a blonde wig and a make-up case. He sat me down at the dressing table. He placed a picture of his daughter next to the mirror. He placed the blonde wig on me and then proceeded to make me up to look like his daughter at age 12. He told me that I was now Kimmy and that I was to call him Daddy. He grabbed a video camera and tripod from the closet and led me back to Kimmy's bed room. As he sat up the video camera he told me that after he tucked me in I was to lay on my belly under the covers. He would slowly pull the covers down and so on but that I was not to move or react until his cock actually entered my ass. Then I was to scream in a high pitch voice and fight a little until "Daddy" told me to stop. Then I was to lay there as Daddy finished raping me and crept out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.