Blackmailed by the Teacher - Cover

Blackmailed by the Teacher

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen student is caught cheating and is blackmailed into being his teacher's sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Gay   CrossDressing   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports  

I had been so distracted that I had forgotten that spring break was coming up. Monday in school they reminded us that once we finished our mid terms Friday we would be out of school for a week. Mr. Moore was so busy with mid terms that other then a quick blow job everyday he basically ignored me. He canceled our Tuesday and Thursday sessions but said we would more then make up for it on Saturday. On Thursday I was leaving from sucking Mr. Moore's cock and almost ran into my drama teacher. Mr. Collins was standing just outside Mr. Moore's door when I opened it. I said excuse me and Mr. Collins gave me a quick smile and said not to worry about it. He went into Mr. Moore's class and shut the door. When I got home from school my mother told me that my grandmother was in the hospital and that we would be driving out as soon as school let out Friday.

When I got to school the next day I told Mr. Moore that I wouldn't be able to go to his house on Saturday as my family was going to my grandmother's. I thought I had skated until I went to take care of Mr. Moore at lunch time. After I had sucked his cock he told me that he had talked to my father. He said that he explained to my father that it was important for me not to miss my tutoring session. My father explained about my grandmother and that he was not comfortable leaving me home alone. Mr. Moore said that he and my father agreed that while my parents took care of my grandmother I would stay with Mr. Moore. My parents would be dropping me off at Mr. Moore's on their way to the airport. Mr. Moore sent me on my way with the comment that this would be a spring break I would never forget. My parent dropped me off at Mr. Moore early Saturday morning. Mr. Moore answered the door in a bathrobe. My parents thanked him for watching me and told me to do what Mr. Moore told me. Mr. Moore smiled at my parents and said that we would get along fine.


The first thing I did after the door closed was to strip and put my clothes on the table. Mr. Moore took my suitcase and put it in the hall closet, saying "You won't need this." Mr. Moore took off his robe and said he wanted a quickie before the fun began. He told me to bend over the arm of the couch and spread my cheeks. Mr. Moore got behind me, lined his cock up and rammed it in my ass. He fucked me hard for about 15 minutes until he came. After he came and I had licked his cock clean he said it was time to head downstairs and get ready. I asked him what we had to get ready for and he said "you will see soon enough". When we got downstairs Mr. Moore shackled me facing the wall. He went to the cupboard and got a ball gag, a cat-o-nine-tails, A bamboo cane and a wooden paddle.

He re-arranged the video cameras so that one was pointing at my back, another was showing a close-up of my ass, one was sit back so that it took in the whole wall and the last one was shooting a close-up of my face. He pushed the gag into my mouth and tightened the straps around my head. Then he stepped back and picked up the wooden paddle. he rubbed the paddle across my ass cheeks then reared back and gave me a hard swat. He gave me 25 swats with the paddle. Then he stepped back to admire his handy work. My ass cheeks were bright red and very tender. He then put the paddle down and picked up the camera and took some close-ups of my red ass. Then he put the camera down and picked up the bamboo cane. He slipped the tip between my ass cheeks and against my asshole. He slowly pushed the cane inside me until it was about 6 inches in. He carefully fucked my ass with the cane for about 10 minutes then pulled it out.

As soon as the cane was out of my ass he swung it across my ass. He gave me 25 lashes with the cane across my ass cheeks until he had raised welts that were open and bleeding. Then he put the cane down and picked the camera back up. He took close-ups of my ass with blood dribbling down from the welts. Then he put the camera down and picked up the cat-o-nine-tails. He then proceeded to whip me from shoulder to thigh. He gave me 50 hard lashes until I had welts from my shoulders to my knees. After taking more photos he put his toys away. He removed the gag and unshackled me from the wall. He directed me over to the stocks and locked me in. He got a mask out of the cupboard.

It had a round hole around the mouth but no other openings. he slipped it over my head and buckled it in place. Then he patted me on top of my head and said "I will be right back". I heard him leave the room. About 10 minutes later I heard the door open as he came back. He walked behind me an slapped me hard on the ass. The he rubbed his cock over my ass and slowly forced it in. He started fucking my ass hard and fast. All of a sudden I felt hands on my head and a cock being pushed into my mouth. I was confused Mr. Moore was fucking my ass so who's cock was in my mouth? I was not really sucking the cock in my mouth because whoever's cock was in my mouth was fucking my face hard and deep. The cock in my mouth was smaller then Mr. Moore's but was fatter. It felt to be about 5 inches long and at least that around.

My mouth was stretched open so far my jaws ached. All of a sudden the cock in my mouth started cumming. He shot a huge load and I couldn't swallow it all. His cum was running down my chin. He pulled his cock out of my mouth with a soft moan. Mr. Moore was still pounding in my ass. Mr. Moore finally came in my ass and pulled his cock out. Mr. Moore came around and pushed his cock into my mouth for me to clean. As soon as Mr. Moore walked away from my ass I felt the strange cock being shoved into it. I felt like my ass was splitting wide open. As the stranger fucked my ass hard Mr. Moore started to piss in my mouth. The stranger fucked me in the ass for a good 20 minutes before he finally came. He shot a huge load in my ass and pulled his cock out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.